Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Kajgana

Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Hood River, OR and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine and Health Sciences/Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2007 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, podiatry, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Kajgana accepts

Dr. Kajgana accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
Personal Option EPO
Preferred PPO
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Dr. Kajgana's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kajgana's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot Conditions

Dr. Kajgana treats Foot Conditions more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Kajgana treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Kajgana treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Kajgana treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

Dr. Kajgana?
Dr. Kajgana's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Kajgana is extremely experienced, a stellar person, and an outstanding surgeon. Though he is professional and exceedingly well versed in everything he treats, he is warm and kind. He knows exactly what he is talking about; his soothing and reassuring confidence is built on years of fixing foot problems all day, every day. He identified both my issues, outlined my choices, and advocated the least invasive and least expensive. I could not recommend a foot surgeon more highly!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM?
I am a woman of age, and to this point in my life, Doctor Kajgana is my favorite Doctor in my life. From my first visit to my last and three foot operations in between, his care, and true concern for my complete and successful recoveries was over and above what I ever could have imagined from a Doctor. He is a Doctor that takes the time you need as his patient in making sure you feel every question you may have of concern has been answered kindly by him to give you the full confidence needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM?
Bilateral foot pain significantly interfered with my athletic pursuits: figure skating, hiking, mountaineering - & wearing heels. Dr. Kajgana fully resolved my issues in 2 separate bunionectomies 4 years ago. He even personally phoned me at home the following day to follow up - I've NEVER had a physician do that. I summitted Mt. St. Helens literally weeks post-op, tolerating rigid mountaineering boots with no pain. I have the highest opinion of him & his office - my experiences, 100% positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM?
Dr Kajgana performed two surgeries on my right foot in the last 15 months. Result of both surgeries: perfect. Dr K is a terrific surgeon, and he’s very personable. He explained everything so clearly. My surgeries corrected 4 hammer toes, a Morton neuroma, and serious pain in the ball of my foot which required two bones to be shortened. Now I’m back to my active life. Thank you, Dr K.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM?
I am very thrilled with my doctor. He was very honest about what was going on and did not sugar coat anything. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM?
Dr. Kajgana is an amazing surgeon. He is professional, on-time, kind, very knowledgeable. I didn't feel like just a number. I came to Dr. Kajgana seeking a second opinion and am so glad I did. He identified and resolved the problem and I am back to walking, hiking, doing the things I love and am finally pain free. If you have a foot or ankle injury or problem, I highly highly recommend Dr. Kajgana or anyone in this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM?
Can't say enough about the quality of care and expertise. DR. Z saved my wife's feet from certain amputation after years of inadequate care by another institution. Will be forever grateful. He really cares about the patient in all respects.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM?
I've been a patient of Dr. Kajgana for 3 years. In that time I have seen him over a hundred times. He is very competent, kind and attentive. 2 years ago I moved 1 1/2 hours away, but gladly make the drive for his care. He has his own practice so he's not forced to hurry through visits ..like clinics. He gives you all the time you need. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM?
I saw Dr. Kajgana for the first time yesterday and was very impressed with his knowledge but even more impressed with the way in which he communicates. He is a very good listened who seems to be truly interested in what the patient has to say. He also spend an appropriate amount of time explaining what the problems are and the different ways they could be approached and what the outcomes might be. I would definitely refer others to see him and certainly intend to see him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zarko Kajgana, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Kajgana?

Ankle/Foot Physicians/Surgeons

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kajgana treats patients.

Skyline Hospital