Dr. Zareen Syed, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Zareen Syed, MD
Dr. Zareen Syed, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Edison, NJ. Dr. Syed is affiliated with Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway, Overlook Medical Center and JFK Medical Center.

Dr. Syed's Experience

See how Dr. Syed's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Syed

Dr. Syed accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Syed has admitting privileges.

Dr. Syed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Syed to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Syed's Performance
Edison, NJ |
This was my third visit, and she was very cordial. I felt very comfortable through the whole process. The wait time was less then 10 minute, and it was a positive experience.
Metuchen, NJ |
Do not risk your life in her hands. Zareen is the most unhygienic doctor I have ever seen. The manager I suppose is related to her and does not understand anything either. Zareen, would prescribe medicines for absolutely nothing and call you for a check up again and again - just making sure that you keep paying her for the visits. The office is absolutely unclean, and I even noticed used band-aids lying on the floor.
Edison, NJ |
Everyone was very pleasant. Dr.Zareen Syed listened to what I had to say and didn't rush my appointment at all.
Ford, NJ |
Doctor Zareen Syed was extremely professional and very thorough. Her bedside manner was caring and calm. She did a really good job of laying out potential treatment options and took time to explain everything to me and answer questions. I felt like I was valued as a patient. I would highly recommend her.
in Metuchen, NJ |
it is absolutely wrong about what is written about her,she took so much time to explain to me about my condition that none of the doctors explained it to me about what was going on with me..she treated me like her own family member.she saw me in the hospital everyday until I was discharged.and also made sure I came for a follow up appointment.she also checked my mothers blood pressure when asked to even though she was not her patient.very kind and will highly recommend her.!!!!
in Edison, NJ |
Actual dangerous treatment. Even though she sounds nice during the five minutes you get to talk to her, she did not explain to me the dangers of switching me between different medications. Cancelled my prescription when I didn't have an appointment for half a year at the office. The wait was horrendous every time. Never calls back. I am seriously outraged and will file a complaint to the medical board.
in South Plainfield, NJ |
One of the worst doctors I had to deal with. My father was admitted to the hospital and she was his doctor. Took her from 6 AM to 7 PM for her to approve a cream for my father's itch. I can list several things why I would not recommend her: -She hardly would return phone calls. - never contacted family on her own to discuss my father's health ( my father has dementia) - goes on vacation and does not bother to contact the family. The covering doctor did not even know that he had a UTI...
in Edison, new Jersey |
Love, this lady! Went without primary for almost a year, than I went to see her and she is absolutely amazing! Her staff cynthia and the lab tech are great! Very happy god put her in my path, thank you for all your kindness!
Have you seen Dr. Zareen Syed, MD?
Are you Dr. Syed?

Compare Dr. Syed

Dr. Syed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Syed has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Syed's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Metabolic Syndrome

Dr. Syed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Syed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage