Dr. Zandra Petway, MD

Dr. Zandra Petway, MD

Occupational Medicine | Female

Dr. Zandra Petway, MD is an occupational medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Petway is affiliated with Three Rivers Hospital.

Dr. Petway's Experience

See how Dr. Petway's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Petway

Dr. Petway accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Petway has admitting privileges.

Dr. Petway's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Petway to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Petway's Performance
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Petway really cares about her patients. I took my friend to see her because he was short of breath and she did an EKG. She said it was abnormal and that he needed to go to the hospital. I told her that I could drive him there but she wouldn't even let me drive him to the hospital. She said, "No he has to go by ambulance." That told me that she really cares about her patients. I could have easily drove him but she was so concerned that she wouldn't let me. She dialed 911 for ambulance.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Petway is the greatest doctor in Nashville! I'm so grateful for her! I went to her because I couldn't hear out of my left ear. When she examined me, she noticed that my heart had an irregular beat so she did an EKG which came back abnormal. She said it looked like I was having a heart attack right then and there! I had just had a complete physical the week before with my PCP which was normal. She dialed 911 and sent me to the hospital. I would have died if she had not sent me to the ER.
Nashville, TN |
I thank Dr. Petway for helping to restore my health and well being. She's the best doctor in town! I layed on the couch for 8 years due to extreme fatigue, weakness and depression and rarely left the house. Dr. Petway did bloodwork and told me that I had Hypothyroidism. She started me on Synthroid and now I have so much energy that I can't sit still. I go to the gym to workout everyday. I ride my motorcycle and jet ski. I feel like a new person! I have my life back! I thank God for her!
NASHVILLE, TN |
Dr. Petway saved my life. She noticed that I pulled into the parking lot but never got out of the car. She came out and looked into the car window and I had passed out at the steering wheel from hypoglycemia. She dialed 911 and sent me to the nearest ER. I thank God for her
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Petway is awesome! I highly recommend her !
Arrington, TN |
Dr. Petway is THE BEST doctor in Nashville! I love her!
in Nashville, TN |
She deserves no stars!!! I would not recommend a cat to see her. The first thing she does is tell me I've been wrongly diagnosed with no solution to my problem and then give me drugs that doesn't work. Since I was her last appointment she was trying to basically rush me out not even caring that I was a new patient. DO NOT GO HERE AT ALL!!!!! I will not be going back.
Can I give negative stars? I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Petway. Her deeply incompetent secretary will never answer the phone to do anything you ask. Good luck trying to get your medical records sent to another facility. It will get done when it's convenient for her, which she had the audacity to say to me. They couldn't care less about their patients and should NOT be able to practice!
Have you seen Dr. Zandra Petway, MD?
Are you Dr. Petway?

Compare Dr. Petway

Dr. Petway's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Occupational Medicine
      •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Petway does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Petway and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1993

G W Hubbard Hospital Meharry College

Dr. Petway does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Petway and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Occupational Medicine

Dr. Petway does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Petway and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.