Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD

General Surgery •  Female • Age 48

Dr. Cheng

Danbury Hosp Breast Surgery Ctr

20 Germantown Rd Danbury, CT 06810

Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD is a general surgery specialist in Danbury, CT and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in general surgery, breast surgery, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more General Surgeons in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Cheng accepts

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Cheng's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Cheng's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cheng

4.5

Dr. Cheng?
Dr. Cheng's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD
So kind, caring and professional. Dr. Chang is willing to spend time to answer all your concerns and questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD?
By far the best Doctor I have ever had. As many did for me, I highly recommend her. She will take all the time you need to guide you through your diagnosis, surgery, recovery and after care. If I ever need her for anything she is there for me. When I was uncomfortable with anything or anyone on my team she was able to step in and make recommendations and guide me. I always felt like I was in the right hands with Dr. Cheng.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD?
Dr. Cheng....The best Doctor with the best qualities....Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, efficient, organized, explanations in lay terms and analogies , welcoming with all questions, big smiles, big hugs, funny, made me feel at ease during a traumatic time, always reachable, I always felt I was in good, safe hands at all times especially on surgery day explaining everything she was going to do to put me at ease. the staff is just as efficient, patient, and kind!!! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD?
Dr. Cheng was OUTSTANDING! She performed a mastectomy on my mother and was absolutely wonderful. The amount of time she spent with us explaining the procedure, the process, etc., was second to none. Every piece of information she gave us was backed up with data, and thoughtful responses. I would fully recommend her. She was excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD?
Spent time explaining issues, treatment, and possible results in a way that left me feeling I was in good hands. She is professional and caring. I felt like the luckiest woman having been referred to her for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD?
She is caring, friendly, answer all your question in a simple a way that you understand, she is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD?
Felt a lump at the base of my right breast in 12/2015. Made an appointment with my ob/gyn to check it out. He wanted me to see a breast specialist. Suggested Dr. Cheng at Stamford Breast Center. On 1/6/16 Dr. Cheng dismissed the lump as "fatty breast tissue" and spent the remainder of visit talking about breast cancer stats, etc. July, 2016 was my routine mammo/ultrasound. Biopsied immediately. Malignant tumor. Lumpectomy followed. Quite upset. I do not have a good report for this doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD?
Dr. Cheng was my mom's primary surgeon throughout her entire battle with breast cancer. This woman is as close to perfection as you could possibly get. She is compassionate, understanding, kind, and extremely caring. She provided my mom with such peace of mind and was always straight up and up front about everything. She answered every question diligently and exceeded every expectation I've ever had of a doctor. Thank you Dr. Cheng for all your hard work, it doesn't go unnoticed??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zandra Cheng, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cheng?

As a fellowship trained breast surgeon, I feel it is a privilege to take care of breast patients. Our philosophy of care at the Breast Center is that the patient is the most important person in the room. We strive to give each patient a comprehensive...

• General Surgery

• Chinese
  • French

Danbury Hosp Breast Surgery Ctr

Danbury Hosp Breast Surgery Ctr20 Germantown Rd Danbury, CT 06810

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cheng treats patients.

Danbury Hospital