Dr. Zalman Levine, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Levine

Fertility Institute of New Jersey

680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 200 Oradell, NJ 07649

Dr. Zalman Levine, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Oradell, NJ and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, fertility medicine, and more.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine?
Dr. Levine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zalman Levine, MD
Dr. Levine is a true genius. I can't express enough how great of a doctor he is as well as how deeply he cares about his patients. He is the best in class!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine has always been extremely caring and understanding about my fertility issues and frustrations. He always made me feel confident and comfortable with the process and managed to show empathy but confidence all along the way. He is a remarkable doctor and person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine and the entire staff at the Fertility Institute are amazing! Dr. Levine is so kind, personable and knowledgeable. All of the staff members are nice, patients and caring. They truly changed my life! I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?
Doctor Levine is the most compassionate, caring, and comforting doctor we could have asked for. His attention to detail is unmatched. Fertility treatments are not exactly the easiest, emotionally, physically, mentally, but with doctor Levine, none of that even phased us. We really did feel like part of a family! The entire staff was amazing and really came to know us as a couple. I would recommend this practice to anyone I met trying to conceive. Its a scary process and we knew what to expect every time we went into the office so that really eased our minds. I am now pregnant and this was the most amazing journey of our lives!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine & Alyson were so positive & helpful from the start. I felt completely comfortable with them & knew they were doing everything to help us. We are forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?
How can I describe how incredibly fortunate it was to find Dr. Levine and the Fertility Institute of NJ&NY? I have never met a doctor as kind hearted, caring, and just plain as great as Dr. Levine. I have been seeing him for some time due to my issues with fertility and he, along with his amazing staff, has always made such a rough situation feel better. We are already in a position of frustration because sometimes there is no explanation and sometimes there is, but he makes you feel so comfortable, he puts you at ease, I cannot thank them all enough. He has always been so respectful and gentle and every decision is up to what we feel is best for our family, he is not pushy and he is very honest. The rooms are always immaculate. The staff from Ashley at the front to alllll of the staff in the back, are amazing. They greet you with a smile and always make us feel so comfortable. It is the reason why I drive all the way from Brooklyn to Oradel, NJ - for them all. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Levine to anyone I care about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?
My husband & I chose Dr. Levine after having completed 3 failed IUI's with another clinic. We were looking for a more personable & state of the art Fertility Clinic where we didn't feel like just a number. We read the reviews for The Fertility Institute of NJ & NY and decided to have a consultation with Dr. Levine. We knew from the first visit that we were in the right place. Dr. Levine has a truly kind & welcoming demeanor. He is extremely thorough and takes his time answering your questions no matter how silly. The process of IVF is not easy but knowing we were in such good hands with a staff that treated us like family made it so much easier. We were blessed with a beautiful baby boy after 1 round of IVF and I will never forget the moment when Dr. Levine called to tell us the wonderful news with such joy in his voice. My husband and I will be eternally grateful to Dr Levine and his amazing nurses for their skill, professionalism and friendship through our fertility journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine provides a level of care that is second-to-none. He is intelligent, kind and personable and treats you like a valued friend, not "just another patient." I am forever grateful to him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine was incredibly kind, patient, and knowledgeable. He and his staff put me at much ease during this difficult process, knowing I was in good hands. I am truly thankful for Dr. Levine, for making my dream a reality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zalman Levine, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Levine?

When I help people become parents, I offer them the most advanced techniques of reproductive science, but I also believe it critically important to do so within a framework of emotional support, attentiveness, and warmth. I treat my patients as famil...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1988
Yeshiva University

• Hebrew

Dr. Levine accepts

Dr. Levine accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Levine treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2017)