Dr. Zaki Lababidi, MD

Gilbert Cardiology
3505 S Mercy Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85297 Get Directions
Cardiac Care Excellence Award

Dr. Lababidi is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Lababidi specializes in Interventional Cardiology and practices in Gilbert, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lababidi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lababidi's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lababidi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lababidi

Dr. Lababidi accepts 45 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Lababidi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Lababidi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lababidi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lababidi
Dr. Lababidi's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (55)
in Chandler, AZ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Lababidi for several years. He also performed three Angioplasties and placed five stents in my clogged arteries. He walked me through the procedure prior to and during the actual operation which increased my comfort level substantially. I'm golfing weekly and am experiencing very little discomfort. Thorough yet friendly, I highly recommend him.
in Gilbert, AZ |
If you value your health, avoid these guys like the plague. They can't even give you a proper blood pressure reading. If you don't have a heart problem when you get there, you will when you leave. The staff is awful. After a two year experience, I will assume these reviews were written by the staff.
in Fountain Hills |
I am a Fountain Hills patient and have always had a great experience . Feel comfortable with Dr. Lababidi and confident that I have gotten personal attention and great care. A shout out to Sharolyn who always makes me feel at ease as well as making me feel that she cares. Also to Rick, always a smile on his face and answer questions. A great team.
in Kailua Kona, HI |
On April 1, 2004 I was brought by ambulance into the emergency entrance of Arizona Heart Hospital from the distance of a mile with an acute cardiac infarction. Before the EMTs arrived, my heart had already been in ventricular fibrillation and I knew I was dying. I was brought directly into the cath lab and Drs. Lababidi and Dib saved my life. Two arteries were blocked (one 100% and one 90% ultimately 5 stents were placed. They resuscitated me five times. Today my quality of life is very active.
gilbert,az |
My experience was not a positive one with Dr.Lababidi, Gilbert Cardiology. 1. The doctor I was seeing left the practice without warning or notice. 2. I was notified my insurance was no longer taken by the practice 2 days before my appointment to schedule replacing my ICD. Please understand I had been seeing the doctor frequently for years, sometimes monthly, 3. They sent me to collections over a $105 discrepany. The doctor that skipped out of the practice told me zero due for procedure
in Phoenix, AZ |
office is excellent, every one here, he is superb at keeping track of your health, thorough, takes you off medicine if not needed.
in Gilbert, AZ |
It's always very good. I'm 72 years old, Dr. Lababidi guides me in my life plan, so it's excellent. When my family is across the stress in hospital, Dr. Lababidi resposnds immediately in person.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Couldn't be a better physician in the world like Dr. Lababidi
in Gilbert, AZ |
I had such a great experience with Dr. Lababidi and his staff. They were incredibly helpful and he made sure all of my questions were answered.
Have you seen Dr. Zaki Lababidi, MD?
Are you Dr. Lababidi?