Dr. Zaki Ibrahim, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

South Denver Spine 15530 E Broncos Pkwy Unit 100 Centennial, CO 80112 Get Directions
Dr. Zaki Ibrahim, MD
Dr. Zaki Ibrahim, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Centennial, CO. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital, Swedish Medical Center and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Ibrahim's Care Philosophy

We are a conservative orthopedic spine office, caring for all needs of a spine patient. We specialize in Minimally Invasive Spine surgeries. Customer service extends to all aspects of care. Dr. Ibrahim is currently the only Orthopedic Spine surgeon using the new Mazor robot to assist in better patient outcome, shorter hospital stay and less invasive procedures.

Dr. Ibrahim's Experience

See how Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Ibrahim is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Ibrahim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ibrahim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ibrahim to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Ibrahim's Performance
in Denver, CO |
One of the best conservative doctors around. One to mention is that he will not push you into surgery just to make money on you. Keep up the great work Doc. Thanks Carl
in Aurora, CO |
Saw Dr Ibrahim after MRI confirmed herniated lumbar disc. Symptoms were too severe for PT. Was given options and elected to have directory. Very happy with outcome. Excellent staff in addition to excellent medical care. Would highly recommend.
Denver, CO |
He takes time to explain his diagnoses. Surgery is NOT his primary recommendation. The office staff is helpful and fun. He rec. a spinal injection with a specialist, and I have been pain free for 6 months!!!
in Franktown CO |
Absolutely.
in Aurora, CO |
Since day one my experience with Dr. Zack has been nothing but five-star all the way. His care, concern, and professional skill. as an orthopedic spine surgeon, is outstanding. He analyzed my condition in detail and recommended a spinal fusion of my lower lumbar. My back condition was so bad that it could not be completed using robotic surgery. After Dr. Zack completed extensive surgery, using his wealth of experience and surgical skills, my back is in better condition than it has been in years.
Kansas City, MO |
Ten years ago I needed a spinal fusion of L3 L4. Completely blew me off thinking I was drug seeking after 2 appointments. If it is not obvious, he will not touch you. I am able to walk upright now. No thanks to him!
in LAKEWOOD,CO. |
I Karen Whitehall love Dr. Ibrahim. He is so warm hearted, made me& my daughter feel important , comfortable from the very start. He is easy going and very knowledgeable about my problem and how to fix it. Showed MRI of my cervical spine , protruding disks 4-5 & 6-7 ,that my last option to relieve my 8yrs. of pain and numbness down both my arms including fingers. Had many injections and therapy , didn't help any more..needed surgery. Dr. Showed vidio how he could fuse the bones and stop my pain
in Lone Tree,Co |
Due to osteoporosis and spinal fractures Dr. Ibrahim was highly recommended to me by my family physician. Subsequently I had two surgeries for fractured vertebra . I could not recommend him more highly. Also his staff is among the best I have ever dealt with. Five stars all the way.
in Franktown, Colorado |
I am so happy with the care I received from Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Ballas, and their entire staff. I was made to feel welcome and entire process, from initial diagnosis to the Surgery and fusion of C3-7, as well as post operative care has been magnificent. I appreciate their genuine concern for me and my progress. Their surgical skills are amazing, and with 8 previous unrelated surgeries under my belt I I have the experience to recognize excellent care. My recovery was fast with no complications.
Parker, CO |
Dr. Ibrahim ordered MRIs for my mom. I left message on 2/21/17 to let him know they were completed and would like him to contact me. On 3/2/17 I hadn't heard from him so I called again. I got an apology from receptionist and said she would remind him. On 3/15/17 I called again. I said mom is in terrible pain and his unresponsiveness was very upsetting. She apologized, said she would tell him, and would refer to the Practice Manager as well. 3/28- still nothing. I'm done! Terrible service!
in Denver, CO |
Great experience! Process for microdiscectomy was straight forward, relatively simple and back to working out in 6 weeks. Highly recommend the surgery with Dr. Ibrahim.
in Littleton, Co |
Dr. Ibrahim and staff members have been friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful each time I have visited. I have had two surgeries completed by Dr. Ibrahim, disc replacement of C5 and C6 in 2008 and recently a Kyphoplasty of L1. Both were successful and I am confident that I will regain all function within the next few weeks. I would recommend Dr. Ibrahim and his team for any type of spine issue.
in Aurora, CO |
I was having a lot of pain on a daily basis and heard about Dr. Ibrahim for help. The doctor took time to explain the surgery and rehabilitation. When I made the decision to go ahead with the surgery I felt confident in making the right choice. Post surgery the doctor and his staff followed up until the recovery, and pain, was gone.
in Highlands Ranch CO 80126 |
Dr. Ibrahim is very pleasant. I went to him for 2nd opinion of serious back issues. He did the appropriate thing of requesting a new MRI and X-ray on first visit. On second visit he told me that he would not recommend surgery. However, he had no options to present. He did not have the reports with him, nor did he explain what my problems were. I had to request copies of the reports. They should have been given to me. If you have a problem within his realm of expertise, I hink it's worth a visit.
in Parker, CO |
He actually listened to me and explained things in detail. Surgery was perfect.
in Golden, CO |
I am very pleased to have found Dr. Ibrahim for my spine injury. He listened to me explained the medical diagnosis and worked with my apprehensions for surgery. He provided me with confidence to proceed and I am very happy with the results. He also gave me sound advice for protecting my spine from further injury in the future. Under his care, I am returning to better health.
Have you seen Dr. Zaki Ibrahim, MD?
Are you Dr. Ibrahim?

Compare Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Ibrahim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ibrahim's Board Certifications

• Ataxia
  • Bone Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cervical Herniated Disc

University of California

Completed in 1997

Gustavus Adolphus College

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Ibrahim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ibrahim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Adult Orthopedic Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Neurological Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Neurological Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery

• Advanced Robotic Surgery
  • Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Laminectomy
  • Percutaneous Aspiration for Spinal Cord Cyst or Syrinx
  • Posterior Cervical Laminectomy
  • Posterior Lumbar Fusion With Robotic Assistance
  • Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (PLIF)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair