Dr. Zaki Elmaghraby, MD

Dr. Zaki Elmaghraby, MD

Pulmonology | Male

Dr. Zaki Elmaghraby, MD is a pulmonology doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Elmaghraby is affiliated with Palm Bay Hospital, Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne, Holmes Regional Medical Center and Cape Canaveral Hospital.

Dr. Elmaghraby's Experience

See how Dr. Elmaghraby's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Elmaghraby

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Elmaghraby has admitting privileges.

Dr. Elmaghraby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elmaghraby to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Elmaghraby's Performance
in Melbourne Beach |
Wish I had gone to Dr. Elmaghraby sooner. My sleep apnea condition caused me to develop Afib, which after a year of trying to keep my Afib under control with medicine, I finally had to get a heart ablation performed. The ablation was done at the Mayo in Jax (w/ Dr. Kusumoto). Best experience ever with a hospital. All is well now, heart beats fine and my CPAP and dental sleep appliance have my Ahi well below 1.0 every night (was around 39 when I had my first sleep study).
florida |
Very patient friendly, talks to you on your "level" which is very important in understanding disease process. Staff is very friendly and comforting
in Palm Bay, FL |
A+Doctor, as a caregiver,I needed support & reinforcement,We were treated as a team! I have great respect for a Doctor,who treats a patient 1st,& includes family in care, never rushed,His way of doctoring is different,but so effective.meaning a PA is part of visit.the whole staff works as a team,which office run smooth!Im blessed that my wife has best care in his hands.if U ask for a call back u get it.if u need to be seen,ur seen or some plan of care done!Thank You 2 All staff.i highly recommen
in Palm Bay, FL |
As a patient, i'm extremely complex in a multiple comorbidities. I met this Doctor while hospitalized, after being bounced around,was having to drive all the way to Shands. He was a wonderful Doctor,I felt for first time in a while I not only had hope, I had someone who would treat me as an individual,not a disease. One of his first lines were ,I don't see an expiration date! Where I was being passed off due to the lack of knowledge with pulmonary hypertension. saved my life!
Melbourne, FL |
I've seen numerous doctors all over the state trying to find one that cares enough to try and find out what is wrong with me. He is number "ONE) in my book out of over 90 doctors. Most of the doctors I saw at Shands Mayo Clinic Jacksonville fl and Miami favorite saying was " your just to compleacated, need to see a psychiatrist " but not Doctor Elmagraby. He's been my doctor for over last 10 years and saved my life 2 times. He always has great bed side manor with an extremely big heart.
in Melbourne, FL |
Wish I could rate Dr Elmaghraby a ten! He correctly diagnosed my issues (misdiagnosed for years by another practice) & prescribed a plan of treatment. He & his staff are amazing and regularly go above & beyond often, & always step up to meet critical needs. I wish every doctor could (would) offer this level of care ! My only less than perfect rating is that parking can sometimes be challenging.
in Melbourne |
This Dr.'s office is so amazing! They always get my grandmother in at the drop of a hat. They handle everything so fast. Dr. Elmaghraby is so sweet and gentle with my grandmother. He take the time to explain everything, even goes as far as to draw her pictures, to better help her explain. I would recommend him to any person with a lung or sleep issue. The BEST in town. His collegues are amazing as well. Staff is always so sweet and professional.
in Satellite Beach, FL |
This was my first visit.I would like to rate the Doctor however I got tired of waiting to see him. I was in the waiting room for an hour waiting for my appointment with no feed back from the staff. If I left a client waiting for an hour I would not be surprised that I lost their business. When I finally asked the staff why I had been waiting for an hour they said they were backed up a little. This Doctors office appear so on have no customer service standard and takes their clients for granted
in Indian Harbour Beach, FL |
The best Doctor in this area! He CARES!!!
Have you seen Dr. Zaki Elmaghraby, MD?
Are you Dr. Elmaghraby?

Compare Dr. Elmaghraby

}

Dr. Elmaghraby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pulmonology
  •  Board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease

Dr. Elmaghraby has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Elmaghraby's Board Certifications

• Asthma
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchiolitis
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Cough
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Primary Pulmonary Hypertension

Zagazig University Egypt
    Englewood Hospital Med Center
    Ministry Of Health Egypt

• Arabic

Dr. Elmaghraby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elmaghraby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pulmonology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bronchoscopy