Dr. Zaki Elmaghraby, MD

Dr. Zaki Elmaghraby, MD

Pulmonology  |
Dr. Zaki Elmaghraby, MD is a pulmonology doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

1314 Oak St

Melbourne, FL 32901

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Careplus
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Freedom Health
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Health First Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Elmaghraby

See how frequently Dr. Elmaghraby performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bronchiectasis
Low Blood Oxygen Level
Cough

Dr. Elmaghraby's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pulmonology

• Asthma
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchiolitis
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Cough
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Valley Fever
  • Viral Infection
  • Wheezing

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Paracentesis

• Zagazig University Egypt
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Englewood Hospital Med Center
  • Ministry Of Health Egypt

Dr. Elmaghraby has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Elmaghraby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elmaghraby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elmaghraby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elmaghraby to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Elmaghraby's Performance
in Melbourne, FL |
The best lung doctor in the state!!
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr E is one of the greatest doctors I have been to. After suffering from a nagging cough for over 10 years that no one could diagnosis or treat, he fixed me up. I can now go out and talk on the phone without the fear of a coughing attack.
in w melbourne |
Very likely, this practice is the ONLY pulmonary/sleep practice I would trust with myself or my family.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Elmaghraby, his PA's, ARNP's and staff are amazing. Anytime I need something they are help me to the best of their ability. Dr. Elmaghraby is a very knowledgeable physician. He has helped me tremendously with my COPD needs.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Doctor was fine to work with, of course out of seven visits I only met a doctor twice. Office staff and the PA couldn't care less about patients. The PA and receptionist told me flat out they don't call patients. The PA, in particular, seemed to take offense to the thought of calling patients because, in her words, "I would be making 25 calls a day". Find a doctor that treats you and personally provides the diagnosis to you. And, the PA did mis-diagnose me.
in Melbourne Beach |
Wish I had gone to Dr. Elmaghraby sooner. My sleep apnea condition caused me to develop Afib, which after a year of trying to keep my Afib under control with medicine, I finally had to get a heart ablation performed. The ablation was done at the Mayo in Jax (w/ Dr. Kusumoto). Best experience ever with a hospital. All is well now, heart beats fine and my CPAP and dental sleep appliance have my Ahi well below 1.0 every night (was around 39 when I had my first sleep study).
florida |
Very patient friendly, talks to you on your "level" which is very important in understanding disease process. Staff is very friendly and comforting
in Palm Bay, FL |
A+Doctor, as a caregiver,I needed support & reinforcement,We were treated as a team! I have great respect for a Doctor,who treats a patient 1st,& includes family in care, never rushed,His way of doctoring is different,but so effective.meaning a PA is part of visit.the whole staff works as a team,which office run smooth!Im blessed that my wife has best care in his hands.if U ask for a call back u get it.if u need to be seen,ur seen or some plan of care done!Thank You 2 All staff.i highly recommen
in Palm Bay, FL |
As a patient, i'm extremely complex in a multiple comorbidities. I met this Doctor while hospitalized, after being bounced around,was having to drive all the way to Shands. He was a wonderful Doctor,I felt for first time in a while I not only had hope, I had someone who would treat me as an individual,not a disease. One of his first lines were ,I don't see an expiration date! Where I was being passed off due to the lack of knowledge with pulmonary hypertension. saved my life!
Melbourne, FL |
I've seen numerous doctors all over the state trying to find one that cares enough to try and find out what is wrong with me. He is number "ONE) in my book out of over 90 doctors. Most of the doctors I saw at Shands Mayo Clinic Jacksonville fl and Miami favorite saying was " your just to compleacated, need to see a psychiatrist " but not Doctor Elmagraby. He's been my doctor for over last 10 years and saved my life 2 times. He always has great bed side manor with an extremely big heart.
in Melbourne, FL |
Wish I could rate Dr Elmaghraby a ten! He correctly diagnosed my issues (misdiagnosed for years by another practice) & prescribed a plan of treatment. He & his staff are amazing and regularly go above & beyond often, & always step up to meet critical needs. I wish every doctor could (would) offer this level of care ! My only less than perfect rating is that parking can sometimes be challenging.
in Melbourne |
This Dr.'s office is so amazing! They always get my grandmother in at the drop of a hat. They handle everything so fast. Dr. Elmaghraby is so sweet and gentle with my grandmother. He take the time to explain everything, even goes as far as to draw her pictures, to better help her explain. I would recommend him to any person with a lung or sleep issue. The BEST in town. His collegues are amazing as well. Staff is always so sweet and professional.
in Satellite Beach, FL |
This was my first visit.I would like to rate the Doctor however I got tired of waiting to see him. I was in the waiting room for an hour waiting for my appointment with no feed back from the staff. If I left a client waiting for an hour I would not be surprised that I lost their business. When I finally asked the staff why I had been waiting for an hour they said they were backed up a little. This Doctors office appear so on have no customer service standard and takes their clients for granted
in Indian Harbour Beach, FL |
The best Doctor in this area! He CARES!!!
Have you seen Dr. Zaki Elmaghraby, MD?
Are you Dr. Elmaghraby?

• Careplus
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Freedom Health
    Freedom Network
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Health First Health Plans