Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO

Internal MedicineFemale

Dr. Rashid

La Peau Dermatology

5424 E Southern Ave Ste 103 Mesa, AZ 85206

Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Mesa, AZ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rashid to book an appointment.

Dr. Rashid's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rashid

3.9

Dr. Rashid?
  • Appointment scheduling (10)
  • Explained conditions well (10)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (10)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (4)
The Dr. fixed my acne and took care of my scarring as well. Huge improvement from where I was. Iam very grateful to the treatments and was happy with the mask I got, it cleared my pores very well. Highly recommend her.
Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
* 45 minutes to 1 hour wait time to be called for a scheduled appointment. * Rashid doesn’t show up for appointments. It’s another provider. But appointments are scheduled in the name of Dr. Rashid. Front desk/scheduling doesn’t clarify this aspect * I had made my concerns very clear while scheduling. But only 1 problem was addressed out of 3. The rest of the problems were postponed to next appointment. * Extremely rude behavior of the provider. She agreed that it’s their fault after I addressed the issue, not voluntarily. No courtesy or politeness.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Aug 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
Overall my experience with Dr. Rashid and LaPeau Dermatology was very disappointing. I felt that the initial consultation was pleasant, and professional, but it all went steadily downhill after that. In my opinion, communication became more and more insensitive, rude, and unprofessional, especially when I would venture to express a concern or ask a question. Speaking for myself, I would never return to this office, for any reason.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jim McManus – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
Positive she answered any concerns/questions I had and her whole staff was quietly very professional will recommend Dr to all of my family and friends.
Evelyn Aichelmann – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
After my dermatologist of 20 years retired I was very happy to find La Peau Dermatology. Dr. Rashid & her staff are very knowledgeable & professional. She is easy to talk, listens closely, & once a diagnosis is determined thoroughly explains it & all options.
Sally W. – Nov 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
The doctor far and beyond, she ensured that I make my surgery with lymph node check up. She put me at ease and explained things very thoroughly, took more than my appointment time to ensure I was ok. My wife and I are very grateful to her that she found the skin cancer, I would recommend to anyone!
Alex – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
Dr. Rashid is very thorough, knowledgeable and explains exactly what she is doing and why. She is personable and has a sense of humor that puts you at ease during your time with her. Waits can sometimes reach 30 minutes but that is not the norm. The office is busy with a number of student externs assisting Dr. Rashid under close supervision. Front office staff is competent.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
Dr. Rashid is an excellent doctor. I went to her for several spots on my upper back and she went out of her way to explain what those were and the ways to treat. She offered her opinion but did not push it on me like other doctors. She is extremely knowledgeable. She also offered free advice on how to help my granddaughter eczema because I brought her with me. I highly recommend her.
Mar 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
Excellent service, had my Mohs procedure no scar very very pleased, wonderful bedside manner!!
Carmen in Kettering – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
Very knowledgeable doctor, funny and makes you feel at ease. Took care of my daughter and me. I will definitely be going back.
Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
I have been to 6 different dermatologists in the valley and no one even bothered to lift my pants to look at my legs and this doctor did without me telling her. She immediately recognized the problem, informed me of what we can to solve this rash that I have had for years. Was very thorough at explaining and made sure I understand. This was 3 weeks ago. I wanted to wait to see the results and I am amazed at the clearance Iam having which was never achevied in the past. Very very pleased!!
David in Mesa, AZ – Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?
THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE! WE ARRIVED 25 MINUTES BEFORE OUR APPOINTMENT LIKE WE WERE TOLD TO FILL OUT PAPERWORK AND THEN DID NOT GET SEEN FOR 30+ MINUTES AFTER OUR APPOINTMENT!! AND NO APOLOGIES OR ANYTHING! AND THEN THE WHOLE DEMEANOR OF THE DOCTOR WAS NOT GOOD! DID NOT MAKE ME OR MY DAUGHTER FEEL GOOD ABOUT ANY TYPE OF PROCEDURE SHE WAS RECOMMENDING FOR MY DAUGHTER! AND MADE HER FEEL LIKE IT WAS HER FAULT FOR HER CONDITION!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! DOCTOR AND THE FRONT STAFF SUCK!
Mesa, AZ – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zainab Rashid, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Rashid?

Dr. Zaina Rashid, D.O., F.A.O.C.D., F.A.A.D. is a top-ranked dermatologist and Moh's surgeon, offering state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment options...Read more

• Dermatology