Dr. Zain Husain, MD

Dr. Zain Husain, MD

Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. Zain Husain, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Washington, DC. Read his story

1145 19th St NW Ste 301

Washington, DC 20036

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Husain

See how frequently Dr. Husain performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Skin Cancer
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Husain's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Husain's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Husain "Dr. Husain is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon and Cosmetic Dermatologist. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection and treatment, Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery, general dermatology and cosmetics including Botox, dermal fillers, lasers, and body contouring."

This content was provided by Dr. Husain "As a Mohs surgeon, I find immense satisfaction in my ability to cure skin cancer and perform reconstructive surgery, allowing my patients to return to their daily lives. As a cosmetic dermatologist, I combine effective skin care and non-invasive cosmetic procedures to achieve natural, harmonious, and optimal results for my patients- Zain Husain, MD"

• Dermatology

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Georgetown University Hospital
  • Albert Einstein College Of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Husain has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Member
  • Washington DC Dermatological Society, Member

Dr. Husain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Husain to family and friends
Dr. Husain's Performance
Takoma Park |
Dr. Husain is a genius. I had Mohs surgery on a previous surgery spot. Since it was my nose I was very worried that I would my nose look very scarred. Not only is there no scar from the new surgery he actually somehow or other closed it up in a way to mitigate the old scar. I have been a patient at IDKS for a long time and love the whole practice. Dr, Husain is a fabulous addition.
McLean |
My visit to Dr Husain exceeded my expectations. I had several cosmetic issues that concerned me, although minor they had been bothering me for years. Dr Husain took all my issues very seriously and addressed each one. He is very thorough, easy to talk to and knowledgeable regarding new techniques. I will not hesitate to recommend him to my colleagues.
in Atlanta, GA |
I went to see Dr. Husain and the experience exceeded my expectations. He was interested in me looking my best. With a few minor procedures I left feeling as if I could put my best foot forward. A week later, several girls in the office commented on how youthful I appeared. I’m ver happy and look forward to my next visit in a few months. Looking my Best helps me attain the advantage I need in my profession.
Falls Church, Va |
I had to find another dermatologist when my previous doctor moved his practice. I obtained an appointment with Dr. Husain within 1 day of calling. Waiting times are minimal. He is professional and complete in his examinations. Compared to other dermatologists I've seen over the years, his is one of the better organized and the staff is very helpful.
Thank you for your positive feedback.
Arlington, VA |
Dr. Husain had wonderful bedside manner during my visit. He and his staff took time to explain my conditions and the treatments and even helped me get my prescriptions at a lower price. I would definitely recommend anyone to see Dr. Husain.
Thank you for your positive feedback!
Annandale, VA |
I would like to start this review off by saying Dr. Husain is a great doctor! My grandmother speaks very little english and even she acknowledged and appreciated his great bedside manner. Dr. Husain was very thorough and addressed everything my grandmother was concerned about and more. Dr. Husain and his assistants took their time and didn't feel rushed as you would at any other practice. We definitely plan to continue our visits with him and his staff.
Thank you for your positive feedback!
Vienna, VA |
I went to Dr. Hussein twice for Botox treatments. After the first treatment, my eyes became hooded and smaller. I told him this before my second treatment but once again the same thing happened. Also, at the second visit when I asked about treating a new area of my face, he said he would do so at no charge. However, after he treated the new area he refused to treat one of the areas I had done previously. I would not have chosen the new area over the existing area. Very unprofessional..
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you were not pleased with your results. I strive to provide my patients with optimal results to make them look and feel their best. I formulate specific treatment plans with my patients to achieve their individual goals. I always advise them to return for follow up after any cosmetic procedure if they have any questions or concerns regarding their results. I offer touch-ups or other solutions for my patients so they are completely satisfied.
Arlington, VA |
I went to Doctor Husain on 02/14/2017 for a skin condition. All I can say is he's an awesome Doctor! His bad side manner is fantastic and his nurse Shannon is just so sweet, as is the front office staff. If you need a great doctor for skin problems Doctor Husain is a keeper!!!
Thank you for the positive feedback!
Have you seen Dr. Zain Husain, MD?

Visit Dr. Husain