Dr. Zain Husain, MD

Dr. Zain Husain, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Zain Husain, MD is a dermatologist in Washington, DC. He graduated from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and specializes in dermatology, cosmetic dermatologic surgery, and more.Read his story

1145 19th St NW Ste 301

Washington, DC 20036

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Husain

See how frequently Dr. Husain performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Cancer
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Husain's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Husain's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Husain "Dr. Husain is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon and Cosmetic Dermatologist. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection and treatment, Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery, general dermatology and cosmetics including Botox, dermal fillers, lasers, and body contouring."

This content was provided by Dr. Husain "As a Mohs surgeon, I find immense satisfaction in my ability to cure skin cancer and perform reconstructive surgery, allowing my patients to return to their daily lives. As a cosmetic dermatologist, I combine effective skin care and non-invasive cosmetic procedures to achieve natural, harmonious, and optimal results for my patients- Zain Husain, MD"

• Dermatology

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Georgetown University Hospital
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Husain has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Member
  • Washington DC Dermatological Society, Member

Dr. Husain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Husain to family and friends

Dr. Husain's Performance

I came in to get a surgical excision with Dr. Husain. He came highly recommended by a colleague of mine. I was amazed and comforted by both his professional and caring demeanor. He was so attentive and did not rush through like most doctors. The procedure was nerve-racking but he went through the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
There were some breakdowns in communication at the support staff level. However, both Dr. Husain & the Office Manager took the time to call me in order to find out details & specific staff issues I had during & after the appointment. Both were very apologetic and committed to follow up with all...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was impressed with the way Dr Husain conducted himself and treated my problems. He is very competent and I felt very comfortable in his presence. I highly recommend him and I am also recommending to my wife that she make an appointment with him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Husain is hands-down one of the best dermatologists I have ever been to. He was very professional and spent the time to answer/explain any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Husain to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, caring, and attentive doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Husain is a genius. I had Mohs surgery on a previous surgery spot. Since it was my nose I was very worried that I would my nose look very scarred. Not only is there no scar from the new surgery he actually somehow or other closed it up in a way to mitigate the old scar. I have been a...more