Dr. Zain Husain, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Zain Husain, MD
Dr. Husain is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon and Cosmetic Dermatologist. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection and treatment, Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery and cosmetics.

Dr. Husain's Care Philosophy

As a Mohs surgeon, I find immense satisfaction in my ability to cure skin cancer and perform reconstructive surgery, allowing my patients to return to their daily lives. - Zain Husain, MD

Dr. Husain's Experience

See how Dr. Husain's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Husain

Dr. Husain accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Husain is now accepting new patients
Center For Skin Surgery8301 Old Courthouse Rd
Vienna, VA 22182
(703) 442-0300Get Directions

Dr. Husain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Husain to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Husain's Performance
Falls Church, Va |
I had to find another dermatologist when my previous doctor moved his practice. I obtained an appointment with Dr. Husain within 1 day of calling. Waiting times are minimal. He is professional and complete in his examinations. Compared to other dermatologists I've seen over the years, his is one of the better organized and the staff is very helpful.
Arlington, VA |
Dr. Husain had wonderful bedside manner during my visit. He and his staff took time to explain my conditions and the treatments and even helped me get my prescriptions at a lower price. I would definitely recommend anyone to see Dr. Husain.
Annandale, VA |
I would like to start this review off by saying Dr. Husain is a great doctor! My grandmother speaks very little english and even she acknowledged and appreciated his great bedside manner. Dr. Husain was very thorough and addressed everything my grandmother was concerned about and more. Dr. Husain and his assistants took their time and didn't feel rushed as you would at any other practice. We definitely plan to continue our visits with him and his staff.
Vienna, VA |
I went to Dr. Hussein twice for Botox treatments. After the first treatment, my eyes became hooded and smaller. I told him this before my second treatment but once again the same thing happened. Also, at the second visit when I asked about treating a new area of my face, he said he would do so at no charge. However, after he treated the new area he refused to treat one of the areas I had done previously. I would not have chosen the new area over the existing area. Very unprofessional..
Arlington, VA |
I went to Doctor Husain on 02/14/2017 for a skin condition. All I can say is he's an awesome Doctor! His bad side manner is fantastic and his nurse Shannon is just so sweet, as is the front office staff. If you need a great doctor for skin problems Doctor Husain is a keeper!!!
in Arlington, VA |
I saw Doctor Husain for the first time on 02/14/2017 All I can say he is a fantastic doctor! HIs bedside manner is great and hes a very nice doctor that you can communicate easy with. Kudos to his Nurse Shannon, shes very sweet. I want want a great dermatolist you cant go wrong with Doctor Husain! George White
Have you seen Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Are you Dr. Husain?

Compare Dr. Husain

Dr. Husain says...

Dr. Husain's Care Philosophy

As a Mohs surgeon, I find immense satisfaction in my ability to cure skin cancer and perform reconstructive surgery, allowing my patients to return to their daily lives. - Zain Husain, MD

Dr. Husain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Dr. Husain does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Husain and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rutgers New Jersey Medical School

• American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Member
  • Washington DC Dermatological Society, Member

• Dermatology

Dr. Husain does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Husain and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.