Dr. Zain Husain, MD

Mohs Micrographic Surgery ·  Male · Age 33

Dr. Husain

New Jersey Dermatology and Aesthetics Center, Marlboro, NJ

479 County Road 520 Ste A201 Marlboro, NJ 07746

Dr. Zain Husain, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery specialist in Marlboro, NJ. He graduated from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and specializes in mohs micrographic surgery, pediatric dermatology, and more.

Dr. Husain accepts

Dr. Husain accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Defect
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Parapsoriasis
  • Pityriasis Rosea
  • Plantar Wart
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
  • Varicose Veins
  • Vi Peel Treatment
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts

Our approach to patient care combines world-class medical training with superior in-office experience, allowing us to help our patients find the right solutions and course of care for their skin concerns. We foster deep relationships with our patient...

• Mohs Micrographic Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Husain

Dr. Husain?
Dr. Husain's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zain Husain, MD
Dr. Husain is a very well rounded doctor. He genuinely cares for his patients. He was able to diagnose me quickly and was very thorough in explaining the condition. He’s very knowledgeable and his passion for the field is visible through the way he interacts with me and other patients in wanting to get the best possible outcome. He was very patient and was able to answer all my questions and he really looks at the problem from all angles to ensure that I know all my options. The office has a very friendly and welcoming environment and overall I had a great experience here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
I had the pleasure of being one of Dr. Husain's patients when he practiced in Northern Virginia. Was very sad to see him move but happy for him. It's not often that you find a dermatologist that does it all. Regular dermatology, cosmetic and a mohs surgeon. Always up on the latest procedures and willing to listen to your concerns. Would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain is exactly what you are looking for in a doctor - he is extremely kind, knowledgable, and patient. He takes the time to explain what he thinks is going on and how to best treat it. His staff members are great as well and help ensure that his practice is run efficiently and effectively. There is a pharmacy downstairs where you can pick up medicine that he prescribes shortly after your appointment. Glad to have finally found a great dermatologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Dr Husain is one of the best doctors I’ve ever encountered, not just in dermatology but across the board! He is knowledgeable, skilled, and really spends time listening to his patients concerns. I could not be happier with the results of my procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
My experience with Dr. Husain exceeded my greatest expectations. I’d been to others doctors for the same issue and they claimed there was nothing more they could do, Dr. Husain had my issue completely solved in two weeks! Great bedside manner and clearly up to date on the latest dermatological knowledge and techniques...I strongly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Dr Husain truly listens to me when I talk about my skin concerns. No dermatologist has ever focused so much on my skin care needs and worked with me to create a regimen that fits my wants. He’s an excellent physician
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
The doctor was kind, knowledgeable, and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. Had a very pleasant visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Excellent doctor, really took the time to listen to me, address my concerns, and answer my questions thoroughly. I felt very comfortable under his care as he has a comforting bedside manner and is very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain is a skilled, knowledgeable, and compassionate physician. He always serves his patients to the best of his ability. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Dr Husain did an amazing job - I’ve gone to 3 other dermatologists over the past ten years; he makes quick but thoughtful decisions and gave me great advice. He also didn’t hesitate answering some other questions I had. I’m fortunate to have found him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
The primary basis on which a physician or surgeon should be evaluated is whether that person is technically competent. This is the paramount consideration. Dr. Husain’s level of technical expertise and competence as a surgeon and physician is very high. He does his work thoroughly and with great care. In addition, Dr. Husain is low key, listens carefully and explains things clearly. He is a highly competent physician and surgeon and a pleasant person. I wish that more doctors were like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Dr Zain Husain is an amazing amazing doctor! I had acne that made me so embarrassed to go out, within seconds he diagnosed me with hormonal acne. After having tried literally every product on the market, he gave me something that rid me of my acne & gave me the confidence to face people & feel beautiful. He’s an amazing person & physician who is highly skilled. I’ve never come across a better dermatologist in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
amazing doctor and person. treats all his patients like family. he is the most amazing dermatologist out there, knows how to treat any condition despite being a young physician. i would highly recommend him to any and everybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Dr. Zain Husain is so amazing. I was having so much trouble with my acne. I began trying product after product and nothing helped. So I decided it was time to seek professional help. So I finally made an appointment to the dermatologist. That’s when I met Dr. Husain. He was very helpful and knowledgeable of what type of product to use for my sensitive skin. After using the product for a week, my skin looks flawless. The product removed dark spots, clear up my acne and made it smooth. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
I came in to get a surgical excision with Dr. Husain. He came highly recommended by a colleague of mine. I was amazed and comforted by both his professional and caring demeanor. He was so attentive and did not rush through like most doctors. The procedure was nerve-racking but he went through the procedure step-by-step. Since the surgical site was on my leg, I was able to watch a bit and was astonished by his steady hands. I believe my scar would not look this good if I went to any other surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
There were some breakdowns in communication at the support staff level. However, both Dr. Husain & the Office Manager took the time to call me in order to find out details & specific staff issues I had during & after the appointment. Both were very apologetic and committed to follow up with all support staff in order to retrain and avoid misunderstandings, issues, breakdowns in communications in the future for all patients. Excellent follow up by Dr. Husain. Issues resolved within same day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
I was impressed with the way Dr Husain conducted himself and treated my problems. He is very competent and I felt very comfortable in his presence. I highly recommend him and I am also recommending to my wife that she make an appointment with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain is hands-down one of the best dermatologists I have ever been to. He was very professional and spent the time to answer/explain any questions that I had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Husain to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, caring, and attentive doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain is a genius. I had Mohs surgery on a previous surgery spot. Since it was my nose I was very worried that I would my nose look very scarred. Not only is there no scar from the new surgery he actually somehow or other closed it up in a way to mitigate the old scar. I have been a patient at IDKS for a long time and love the whole practice. Dr, Husain is a fabulous addition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zain Husain, MD?
My visit to Dr Husain exceeded my expectations. I had several cosmetic issues that concerned me, although minor they had been bothering me for years. Dr Husain took all my issues very seriously and addressed each one. He is very thorough, easy to talk to and knowledgeable regarding new techniques. I will not hesitate to recommend him to my colleagues.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Husain?

New Jersey Dermatology and Aesthetics Center, Marlboro, NJ

Integrated Dermatology 19Th St

Integrated Dermatology of K Street

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Husain treats patients.