Dr. Zahra Raza, MD

Dr. Zahra Raza, MD

Family Medicine  |
Female

Dr. Zahra Raza, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hamburg, PA. She specializes in family medicine.Read her story

LVPG Family Medicine-Hamburg

700 Hawk Ridge Dr

Hamburg, PA 19526

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Raza

Dr. Raza's Experience

Dr. Raza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Raza's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Raza "Born in a middle class family of hardworking parents, who like all other parents we know, wanted best for their kids; best education, best carrier and best upbringing into best citizens. As the result four out of six of my siblings including me became physicians, as what is nobler than saving lives and helping people! Due to all the guidance and couching I had readily available literally next door from my room, Med school was a breeze at FJMC, Pakistan. Once done with studies I started my family by marrying A PHYSICIAN! (As if I didn't have enough around me already) Together we decided to pursue better training and moved to US. For my training I ended up in Reading Hospital in Berks County in 2011. Polished by excellent teachers and mentors I felt more than ready to face the real world, which started with Blandon Family Physicians as my first Job. Later looking for the opportunity to help the community further, by teaching and helping young physicians grow; I joined Lehigh Valley Health Network in 2015 and continue to be part of LVPG- Hamburg practice."

This content was provided by Dr. Raza "I believe in establishing a long term relationships with my patients and grow with them as part of their families and help them over the years make good healthcare decisions. Sometimes I get to start seeing my patients as infants and I get to see them grow to young adults.

My goal is to guide and educate them with the up-to-date medical options available and involve them in their healthcare decisions to individualize the management that best suits them.

Besides helping my patients feel better from every day illnesses and injuries I strongly believe in preventive care. I think it is smarted to be proactive to prevent diseases before they happen. In chronic medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and high cholesterol preventing complications of diseases with good control and monitoring helps my patients live longer good quality life."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Biopsy
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Raza is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Raza has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Raza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raza's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!

Are you Dr. Raza?