Dr. Zahra Heidari, MD

Dr. Zahra Heidari, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Zahra Heidari, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Miamisburg, OH. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Heidari is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center and Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore.

Dr. Heidari's Experience

See how Dr. Heidari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Heidari

Dr. Heidari accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Heidari has admitting privileges.

Dr. Heidari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heidari to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Heidari's Performance
    in Dayton, OH |
    Heidari has been my family doctor since I was young, my name is Jade. She is the best doctor I ever had, and she treats me like family. She is very smart, very caring, and always helps me when I have an illness. I hope she always will be at my doctor office as she is awesome!!! Best doctor ever.
    in Miamisburg, OH |
    I would recommend Dr. Heidari, because she is such a caring and nice doctor.
    in Dayton, OH |
    I have been seeing Dr. Heidari for years, and I recommend her to everyone I know! She is thorough and cares a great deal about her patients, and always takes the time to consider my thoughts and concerns. She is also excellent at communicating with me. I've never had any trouble reaching her when I need her, and she carefully explains everything I need to know about my health. If you are looking for a physician, she's an excellent choice!!
    in Dayton, Ohio |
    I've been going to Dr. Heidari for over 15 years and think the world of her. She always takes the time to make sure everyone one of my questions and concerns are answered. If you want someone that cares about why your at a physicians then I would highly recommend her.
    Kettering, OH |
    Been a patient for 7 years and visit every 3 months.I have lost a significant amount of weight and kept if off for over a year. She is surprised every visit and asks how I did it. She also forgets I no longer take certain medications and still calls them in for refill while forgetting to call in other needed medications.I brought a list to go over and it was almost impossible to get her to listen and many items just did not get discussed or addressed at all. Time to move on to a new doctor.
    in Dayton, OH |
    Dr. Heidari is a great Doctor. She is very nice and knowledgeable.
    in miamisburg |
    Waited 2 months to get appointment I get a call saying my appointment has been canceled and it's going to be 2 more weeks before I can get in completely unacceptable I told the I'll find a different doctor
    Have you seen Dr. Zahra Heidari, MD?
    Are you Dr. Heidari?

Dr. Heidari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Heidari has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Heidari's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Heidari does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Heidari and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Pahlavi University

Graduated in 1990

• Farsi

Dr. Heidari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heidari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Heidari does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Heidari and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.