Dr. Zahid Niazi, MD

Dr. Zahid Niazi, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr Niazi is Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. He has completed numerous Fellowships and remains in good standing with the National and International organizations. He has over 150 publications including articles and book chapters on scientific research and clinical practice. He has lectured at National and International scientific meetings. He has taught medical students and plastic surgery residents and has held faculty position as Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery as well Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology. He has numerous technical innovations to his credit. He has held numerous positions including: Chairman of Medical Education, Chairman of Department of Surgery, Chairman of Quality, Chief of Craniofacial Surgery, Chief of Microvascular Surgery, Vice Chief of Staff and Chief of Staff. Dr Niazi served as a member of Regional Education Committee for over 10 years and currently serves as a member of the Regional Credentials Committee. Dr Niazi has served as an editor of the Romanian Society of Plasty Surgery Journal and The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and continues to do so to date.

Elk Grove Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery

9401 E Stockton Blvd Ste 220

Elk Grove, CA 95624

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Niazi

To help individuals regain their function and beauty and become emotionally and physically healthy and happy.

Dr. Niazi's Experience

Dr. Niazi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery of the Hand

Dr. Niazi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Cancer
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • De Quervain's Release
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• St Mary'S
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Khyber Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Lady Reading Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Royal College Of Surgeons England (Plastic Surgery)
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Royal College Of Surgeons Ireland (Surgery)
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Fellow Of The New York Academy Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Fellow Of The Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Microsurgery and Hand Surgery Fellowship (Australia)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Ralph Millard Cleft and Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Niazi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Niazi has no media or publications listed.

• Pushto
  • Urdu

Dr. Niazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Niazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Niazi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Niazi to family and friends
Dr. Niazi's Performance
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Niazi is one of the most pleasant physicians I have ever met. He takes the time to explain everything in detail and in words a lay person easily understands. His work is awesome! His staff are pleasant and professional as well. All this provides for an excellent experience in what normally could be very stressful. I can't think of any criticism.
Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Niazi is great. He is a perfectionist and only wants the best outcome for you. I would recommend him anytime. Scheduling- so simple, Office Environment - very nice office with a very friendly and courteous staff. I ask a lot of questions and they were great in getting e the answers!! If there was a higher score for level of trust, he would get it. Dr. Niazi explains very clearly, the plan and the expected outcome. I wish there were more DR. Niazi's and his staff.
Elk Grove, CA |
Professional, kind, and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Niazi and his staff. I felt confident the entire step of the way from consultation to post surgery. 5 Stars!
in Elk Grove, CA |
DEAR DR.NIAZI I appreciate you more then you know my prosthesis that went flat several years ago ,and was fearful that it might be infected, you were very thorough with your examinations and seem genuinely care about your patients feelings during these exams, furthermore ,I am glad we decided the route we did ...the results are fantastic im very confident ,you are a perfectionist and want nothing but the best or your clients.......thank you so very much cathy
Sacramento, CA |
I was pretty satisfied with my cosmetic surgery & mole removal. I did feel my implants should have been 1 or 2 sizes bigger to make up for loose skin on top of my breasts & we should have discussed it more presurgery but I am happy with them and maybe my skin is too stretched out already on top. One other comment is that he really tried with a sales pitch at my very last appointment trying to make me feel like I look old. Everyone I meet says I look so young. Taking long time to be confident.
in Sacramento, CA |
I am so thankful to have Dr. Niazi through my post breast cancer treatment and reconstruction. I've had many difficulties due to the damage done by radiation and Dr. Niazi has been right there with me the whole way always giving me excellent advice and treatment. He and his staff are kind and understanding and always wanting to help and get me to the best possible result. I will always recommend Dr. Niazi to anyone who may need him.
in Ukiah, CA |
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in August, 2016, leading to a double mastectomy and reconstruction. I did A LOT of research before choosing a plastic surgeon. I couldn't have made a better choice than Dr. Niazi. From the very first consultation, he has made me feel comfortable and has explained every part of the process along the way. He is a perfectionist, and I would want nothing less for this procedure. His staff is also amazing...very friendly, caring, and responsive! 5+++ stars!!!
in Sacramento, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Niazi to anyone. My needs, as a someone undergoing cancer treatment, required immediate attention and that is exactly what I received from Dr. Niazi and his excellent staff. The competence was obvious in how they first alleviated any stress caused by an insurance snafu and then followed by the finest procedural, clinical and surgical response to my issue. Some of the best waiting room art in town also.
in Elk Grove, CA |
Doctor Nazi is a wonderful Dr. I have had many procurers and I have always had great results I have had breast cancer and surgery i am very happy with the results. I had a face lift 3 years ago and he did a Beautiful. Work on my face hand surgery twice and also implants in my cheeks I'm very satisfied with the results.dr is very patient and answers all your questions. He is always on time with my appt i have never had to wait to see him I recommend him to everyone i know he is a great Dr.
in Elk Grove, CA |
Dr. Niazi is very professional and confident in his work. He made us feel comfortable during the entire process of having successful reconstructive surgery on our 3 year old. He is very informative and patient to answer all our questions. His staff is also very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Niazi to anyone in need of his expertise.
in Galt, CA |
I would recommend Dr. Niazi to anyone. His staff is very friendly and helpful and Dr. Niazi is a master at what he does. He has done surgery on both my hands and the results have been excellent. No scarring and no pain. Awesome!!!
in Litchfield Park, AZ |
Dr. Niazi was the most confident, professional, and open minded physician I have had. I recommend him to anyone I think would benefit from his services.
Elk Grove, CA |
Dr. Niazi performed reconstruction surgery on me after a mastectomy and a damaged reconstruction. I am extremely pleased with the results. He is a perfectionist, and I'm glad. Thank you Dr. NIazi.
in Galt, CA |
I had a very good experience while under the care of Dr. Niazi. I had carpal and cubital tunnel surgeries on both arms, and Dr. Niazi was extremely thorough with the explanation as what was going to happen, how I was going to feel/recover. So far I've felt better every day, with very little pain. Dr. Niazi's staff is also very professional and welcoming every visit from the first to the last.
in Screamer ca. |
Dr. Niazi does not communicate well, my wife had a tummy tuck done with him, he did a horrible job, after tummy tuck was completed, we had concerns with the outcome of her surgery, he avoided all questions regarding the awful job he did and instead try to sell her botox injections for her face. He is definitely in it for the money. We had a consult to get the surgery that he did repaired and the surgeon agreed that Dr niazi's surgery was not up to par. I'm writing this review to help others.
Our records indicate that we do not have a patient from Screamer, CA. As a general rule, Dr Niazi always spends the full consultation time to discuss all aspects of care including the risks, benefits and limitations of a procedure as that is part of an informed consent. Dr Niazi ends the consultation by asking if there are any questions or there is something that he has not explained properly. Dr Niazi never "sells" something. The procedure request comes from a patient and then it is discussed.
Sacramento, CA |
Extremely satisfied with what he did and answered all my questions with my injury.
West Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Niazi was very informative and explained the procedure in detail. He performed a breast reduction on my girlfriend and she was very pleased with the procedure and she thought he was a very good doctor. I felt at ease with him and his knowledge.
in Sacramento CA |
Dr. Niazi was excellent with her service and his follow up. I am very satisfied with the quality of his work and the professionalism of his team.
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Niazi gave me back my confidence and renewed my spirit. I had Gastric Bypass and I lost the weight so drastically that the skin on my stomach was horrid and caused a lot of health problems for me. I feel great!! No more back aches or terrible rashes. I feel better emotionally as well.
in Sacramento, CA |
I love Dr. Niazi,he took care of me so well, he is the best doctor that you can have, he is very compassionate, so professional and very caring, His staff were so very friendly ,hospitable and very caring too. Their Team is the Best for me, I highly recommend them to all.
in Elk Grove, CA |
I would recommend him. He is very thorough in what he tells you. When you ask questions he explains it very well, until you understand. He makes you feel comfortable.
in Elk Grove, CA |
Dr. Niazi is GREAT! Very kind and compassionate. Very detailed, never left me with questions.
Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.
Have you seen Dr. Zahid Niazi, MD?

Visit Dr. Niazi