Dr. Zaheeruddin Syed, MD

Dr. Zaheeruddin Syed, MD

Family Medicine  |
Male

Dr. Zaheeruddin Syed, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Syed is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, Gulf Coast Medical Center, Lee Memorial Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center.

Lee Physician Group - Family Medicine

9131 College Pointe Ct

Fort Myers, FL 33919

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Syed

Video

Dr. Syed's Experience

Dr. Syed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Education data for Dr. Syed is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Syed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Syed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Syed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Syed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Syed to family and friends
Dr. Syed's Performance
in Fort Myers |
After leaving my previous Primary Care Physician for lack of communication, and what seemed like a lack of caring, Dr. Syed is fantastic! He actually took time to get to know a little about me. My second visit was to give me test results, which all came back normal, but still Dr. Syed took the time to explain my test results--rather than just tell me everything is OK and send me on my way. I am very happy with my choice of Dr. Syed as my Primary Care Physician and gladly recommend him.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Syed is my kind of doctor. He treats me with respect and understands that I know my body. He listens and doesn't try to push meds or labs on me if I don't need them.
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Syed was assigned to me as my PCP by my insurance company. I was very impressed by him during my new patient examination. He took the time to listen to me, and he seemed very competent, kind and compassionate. Overall I was completely satisfied with the care he and his team provided.
This wonderful Doctor spent a lot of time caring for me in his office and checked up on me via phone. He comforted me in regards to my new diagnosis and made me feel safe emotionally and physically. Doctors should be rated on their performance and their care and should not be rated based on their staff. If you have an issue regarding staff file a complaint but I believe you should not hold that against a doctor who has provided you excellent care. He cared for me as if I was family.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Syed is a wonderful, caring physician. He listens to your concerns and has an actual conversation with you about these things-which is a rare occurrence in doctors offices today. He is truly interested in you and how you are doing and this is felt throughout the visit. His friendly manner makes a doctor appointment much less stressful. Wait time was very short. The office staff was also excellent!!!!!!
Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Syed is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and makes sure he is giving you the best care possible. His staff is amazing and they really put in the extra effort to accommodate my needs. His nurses as well as the girls at the counter really make you feel like you matter.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Just a little over a week ago I posted a glowing review of this doctor 10 days later I'm telling you his staff are the most disgusting pieces of you know what that I've ever encountered I was told when I told them I how severely I had been beaten up and I wanted to see him because he's treating me for other things I was told twice to go to an emergency care to which was not appropriate for me I have been treated like dirt from everybody but one lady on the phone with a southern accent I don't re
in Fort Myers Beach |
Wonderful Dr. And nurses. He is so caring and I feel like he takes care of me as if I were family.
Have you seen Dr. Zaheeruddin Syed, MD?
Are you Dr. Syed?