Dr. Zafar Latif, MD

Dr. Zafar Latif, MD

Medical Oncology  ·

Dr. Zafar Latif, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Daytona Beach, FL. He specializes in medical oncology and hematology & oncology.Read his story

Halifax Health - Center for Oncology

303 N Clyde Morris Blvd

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Latif

See how frequently Dr. Latif performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Blood Disorders
high

Dr. Latif's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Latif's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Latif "Halifax Health - Center for Oncology is recognized by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, for providing the best in cancer care since 1956. We offer a full range of diagnostic testing, aggressive treatment, clinical trials, and support to cancer patients and their families. We provide the newest radiation technologies, chemotherapies, surgical techniques, and support capabilities, such as nutrition and counseling, to our cancer patients. Our innovative treatments attack cancer from every angle. Our talented team of skilled cancer care physicians, leading cancer treatment teams, and compassionate patient navigators provide a unified support system unlike any other medical facility."

This content was provided by Dr. Latif "The care philosophy of our physicians and Team Members, is to provide exceptional service, through every encounter, every day to everyone. The mission statement of Halifax Health is to be the community healthcare leader through exceptional talent and superior patient-centered services delivered in a financially sustainable manner."

• Medical Oncology

Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Connecticut Health Center
  • University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Latif has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Latif does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Latif and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Latif's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Latif to family and friends

Dr. Latif's Performance

My dad was diagnosed with Stage IV Colon Cancer back in February. Dr. Latif has been an amazing physician, giving my parents hope and being available for all of our questions, concerns, and complaints. His staff is remarkable and the hospital itself has helped my dad through this extremely arduous...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Latif is awesome. He is so thoughtful and comprehensive in his care. He truly makes you feel comfortable. When I see him I feel like he treats me like family. I couldn’t ask for someone better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was diagnosed with stage 3B lung cancer and sent to Dr Latif. At my first appointment he spent an hour explaining what the disease was, what my treatment options were and answered all my questions. When he was interrupted with an emergency call he apologized profusely for it intruding on my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We are currently patients of Dr. Latif, and he has need amazing with my husband's treatment. He treats you like a person. He goes out of his way to search for doctors who will best suit your needs. I would let him treat my children anytime. Excellent doctor!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Quite literally Doctor Latif saved my husbands life. He and a gifted radiologist devised a program to stop a bleeding mass which enabled him to have surgery later. While in another hospital the blood count decreasing due to the bleed, measures taken to build his blood but nothing done to stop the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0