Dr. Zachary Post, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Rothman Institute Orthopaedics 2500 English Creek Ave Ste 1300 Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 Get Directions
Dr. Zachary Post, MD
Dr. Post is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon. He previously had a private practice in Montana and Utah. His areas of expertise include but are not limited to hip and knee arthroplasty and reconstruction.

Dr. Post's Experience

See how Dr. Post's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Post

Dr. Post accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Post is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Post has admitting privileges.

Dr. Post's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Post to family and friends
Dr. Post's Performance
in Manahawkin, NJ |
My surgery with Dr Post was great. He explained the procedure and made me feel at ease with my revision surgery. I had just had back fusion surgery in December and the last thing i wanted hear was that I needed more surgery. Dr. Post reassured me this was what would help me walk properly and get rid of the pain i was still experiencing. I am 6 weeks out now and re-training myself to walk again. i can say the pain is less. Dr, Post has helped people I know and have heard all great comments!
in Absecon, NJ |
You know in life people say,"find something you love to do, and it will never be work" I'm here to say that Dr. Post has done that. He is doing the work that the God's have placed him here to do. I would hope that you would never need to have surgery, but if you need to have Orthopedic Surgery, then Dr. Zachary Post, MD and his staff is your man and the staff to depend on. A+++++
Little Egg Harbor, NJ |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Post to family and friends! In fact, I have already recommended him to several people!
in Ocean View, NJ |
Dr Post is The most upstanding thorough orthopedic doctor that I have seen in the last seven years in two different states. He caught an issue with my medication that has been going on for quite some time now and literally saved my life because of it. I highly recommend him and Rothman. This was my sixth knee surgery and I am one week out and doing so much better than I ever did with the other five. He gave me my life back. I wish I met him sooner
Cape May, NJ |
My experience was not great. The knees are giving me problems and have exacerbated problems with my hip and back. Pain for 6 months. Never saw Dr Post on follow up visits follow up problems with allergies to dressings were not addressed at al. Not a fan of the assembly line process of follow up or the lack of empathy of the staff especially XRay. Do yourself a favor. Go elsewhere.
Dear Patient, We are truly sorry to hear of your experience and would love the chance to speak with you directly to discuss your concerns in further detail. If interested, please contact us at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute
in Manahawkin, NJ |
I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Post and his entire staff at Rothman. Every question I had concerning my knee replacement was fully addressed and answered to my satisfaction. I could not be more elated with the outcome of my surgery and the progress I have made with my therapy. Thank you for helping me get a new lease on my life especially with my ability now to play with my little grandson.
in Vineland, NJ |
This has been a long journey. Started with my left hip in 2014. Right hip in 2016. Right knee was next in 2017. We were fortunate enough to get Dr. Post from the beginning. Great doctor. Great surgeon. God Bless Dr. Post.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
Attentive and listened to my concerns. Most importantly he knew immediately what was needed.....nice guy.
Philadelphia, PA |
Love Dr Post and his team!
Dr Post has great bedside manner. He is genuinely concerned with my care and spends as much time with me as I need. He answered all of my questions.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Post is wonderful. Very caring physician.
in Galloway, NJ |
Dr. Post did my knee replacement. He was wonderful and caring and really put me at ease. Took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I would recommend him to all.
in Pleasantville, NJ |
Dr. Post and his staff are excellent! They provide confidence, kindness and genuine attention. On the other hand, these surveys seem to add nothing to the experience.
in Manahawkin NJ 08050 |
Caring and compassionate, explained my up coming surgery thoroughly and my recovery physical therapy! I left his office confident and reassured!
in Beach Haven, NJ |
Dr Post is the best. Very comforting to me when I visited with him.
Have you seen Dr. Zachary Post, MD?

Compare Dr. Post

Dr. Post says...

Dr. Post's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Post has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Post's Board Certifications

Saint Louis University School of Medicine
    University of Missouri
    Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Utah State University

Dr. Post does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Post and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics