Dr. Zachary Post, MD

Dr. Zachary Post, MD

Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Zachary Post, MD is a joint reconstruction orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. He is 44 years old. Read his story

2500 English Creek Ave Ste 1300

Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

• Amerihealth
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Post

See how frequently Dr. Post performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Difficulty With Walking
Osteoarthritis of Hip
Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

Dr. Post's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Post's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Post "Dr. Post is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon. He previously had a private practice in Montana and Utah. His areas of expertise include but are not limited to hip and knee arthroplasty and reconstruction."

• Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery

• Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Saint Louis University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Missouri
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Post has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Post does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Post and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Post's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Post to family and friends
Dr. Post's Performance
in Pleasantville, NJ |
Dr. Post was very personable, caring and kind. He took his time and explained everything. .I would definitely see him again if needed...
Ocean City, NJ |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Post. He performed arthroscopic surgery on my knee and diagnosed a problem with my hip. Both procedures were very successful. I have found him to be a very kind and compassionate person who truly seems to care about the well being of his patients.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
Excellent Doctor explains in detail and answers questions. Very good listener.
in North Wildwood, NJ |
I needed bi-lateral knee replacement . . . I weigh like 300 pounds . . . I was told that other surgeons would not operate on two knees at once with me . . . but a dear friend of mine ( also weighing in at 300 lbs) had just had his bi-lateral knee replacement with Dr Post . . . so I made my first appointment with Dr Zachary Post . . . and after reviewing my case, Dr Post agreed to do my surgery. I especially liked Dr Post philosophy - he did the surgery / then sent me home / outpatient therapy
in Rio Grande, NJ |
I saw Dr. Post for pain in my hip. X-ray was done in their facility before I saw him so he had the films to review with me. He was very professional & explained what was going on with my hip. Having worked with doctors for over 45 years (as a nurse), he showed compassion & knowledge. I felt very confident in his prescribed treatment for my hip.
in Somers Point New Jersey |
An extremely talented and caring surgeon. I had two hip replacements that were presented Dr. Post several challenges but he was quite prepared and capable. Recovery from both hip replacements was surprisingly easy for me thanks to the great work by Dr. Post.....
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Dr. Posts’ bed side manner was outstanding, he answered any questions that you had. Majority of the time he answered them before you could even ask. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that requires an orthopedic.
in Vineland, NJ |
Took the time to tell me how the hip wear happened and answered all my questions. Pleasant bed side manner. Very impressed with followup.
in Lavallette, NJ |
I would recommend Dr. Post to anyone.
Dr. Post performed two total hip replacements on me this past year. All went well and he and his staff were quite helpful during the healing process. He made this procedure and follow up much more pleasant than I had anticipated.
in former River.NJ |
Dr.Post has replaced 2 hips. Great care!!!His whole team is great.
in Brigantine. , NJ |
Dr. Post is an amazing doctor. Eased all my anxiety. After 3 1/2 months feeling so good and able to do a lot of my normal things. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great orthopedic surgeon.
in Cape May, NJ |
I am well over the 65+ category [83] listed below, and Dr Post replaced my left hip 2 years ago. He also replaced my wife's knee. Both of us are extremely satisfied and very glad for Dr Post; he did a perfect job for both of us. Outstanding person and physician.
in Leland |
Dr. Post is an excellent doctor. He has a great "bed side manner", is very knowledgeable and he was able to take care of my problem with my left knee. I would highly recommend him.
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Dr. Post is calm confident manner is very reassuring when your are facing surgery.
in Margate city New Jersey |
Dr. post is the best he sees me on time he answers all my questions when I leave I feel 100 times better then when I came he is the best he’s always
in Absecon, NJ |
You know in life people say,"find something you love to do, and it will never be work" I'm here to say that Dr. Post has done that. He is doing the work that the God's have placed him here to do. I would hope that you would never need to have surgery, but if you need to have Orthopedic Surgery, then Dr. Zachary Post, MD and his staff is your man and the staff to depend on. A+++++
in Manahawkin, NJ |
My surgery with Dr Post was great. He explained the procedure and made me feel at ease with my revision surgery. I had just had back fusion surgery in December and the last thing i wanted hear was that I needed more surgery. Dr. Post reassured me this was what would help me walk properly and get rid of the pain i was still experiencing. I am 6 weeks out now and re-training myself to walk again. i can say the pain is less. Dr, Post has helped people I know and have heard all great comments!
Little Egg Harbor, NJ |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Post to family and friends! In fact, I have already recommended him to several people!
in Ocean View, NJ |
Dr Post is The most upstanding thorough orthopedic doctor that I have seen in the last seven years in two different states. He caught an issue with my medication that has been going on for quite some time now and literally saved my life because of it. I highly recommend him and Rothman. This was my sixth knee surgery and I am one week out and doing so much better than I ever did with the other five. He gave me my life back. I wish I met him sooner
Cape May, NJ |
My experience was not great. The knees are giving me problems and have exacerbated problems with my hip and back. Pain for 6 months. Never saw Dr Post on follow up visits follow up problems with allergies to dressings were not addressed at al. Not a fan of the assembly line process of follow up or the lack of empathy of the staff especially XRay. Do yourself a favor. Go elsewhere.
Dear Patient, We are truly sorry to hear of your experience and would love the chance to speak with you directly to discuss your concerns in further detail. If interested, please contact us at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute
in Manahawkin, NJ |
I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Post and his entire staff at Rothman. Every question I had concerning my knee replacement was fully addressed and answered to my satisfaction. I could not be more elated with the outcome of my surgery and the progress I have made with my therapy. Thank you for helping me get a new lease on my life especially with my ability now to play with my little grandson.
in Vineland, NJ |
This has been a long journey. Started with my left hip in 2014. Right hip in 2016. Right knee was next in 2017. We were fortunate enough to get Dr. Post from the beginning. Great doctor. Great surgeon. God Bless Dr. Post.
in Manchester Township, NJ |
Attentive and listened to my concerns. Most importantly he knew immediately what was needed.....nice guy.
Philadelphia, PA |
Love Dr Post and his team!
Dr Post has great bedside manner. He is genuinely concerned with my care and spends as much time with me as I need. He answered all of my questions.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Post is wonderful. Very caring physician.
in Galloway, NJ |
Dr. Post did my knee replacement. He was wonderful and caring and really put me at ease. Took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I would recommend him to all.
in Pleasantville, NJ |
Dr. Post and his staff are excellent! They provide confidence, kindness and genuine attention. On the other hand, these surveys seem to add nothing to the experience.
in Manahawkin NJ 08050 |
Caring and compassionate, explained my up coming surgery thoroughly and my recovery physical therapy! I left his office confident and reassured!
in Beach Haven, NJ |
Dr Post is the best. Very comforting to me when I visited with him.
Have you seen Dr. Zachary Post, MD?

Visit Dr. Post