Dr. Zachary Jacobs, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Kansas City Physician Partners 4330 Wornall Rd Ste 40 Kansas City, MO 64111 Get Directions
Dr. Zachary Jacobs, MD

Dr. Zachary Jacobs, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Kansas City, MO. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City.

...See Less

Dr. Jacobs' Care Philosophy

I believe that patients should not have to learn to live with allergies, asthma or recurrent infections. The goal of my clinic is to be at the cutting edge of allergy, asthma and clinical immunology. I will use the best available evidence in everything I do. I want patients to expect more from me. I want this clinic to be what they think of when someone asks them what they expect from a physician and a medical office. Find out more on our website, www.kcallergycenter.com.

Dr. Jacobs' Experience

See how Dr. Jacobs' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Jacobs is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jacobs has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jacobs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobs to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Jacobs' Performance
Liberty, MO |
I have seen Dr. Jacobs twice now, for allergy testing and treatment, and follow-up. I appreciate the time Dr. Jacobs spent with me and his recommended treatment was exactly what I needed. This is the best I have felt in regards to allergies in years. And his office and staff are courtesy and I hardly had to wait to see him.
in Kansas City, MO |
I was horribly misdiagnosed with a rare disease by dr. Jacobs in December 2016. I have lost my job due not being able to work while trying to get $100,000 medicine for 2 months that dr. Jacobs said i needed. I raise my grandson and now on the verge of homelessness. Very disappointed in this doctor Insisting i had this rare disease - Hereditary Angioedema.
in Kansas City, MO |
I have eosinophilic esophagitis and have been under Dr. Jacobs care now for over a year. My esophagus has improved greatly and I am very pleased. He spends much time explaining things, is easy to understand, and is very responsive if you have a question. I think his passion for patients is unparalleled.
in kansas city, mo |
I take my 4 year-old to see Dr. Jacobs for his food allergies. All the staff are amazing. Dr. Jacobs is great with my son. He really takes a lot of time, especially on that first visit, to go through all the ins and outs of food allergy. I felt really comfortable leaving with all my questions answered and knowing that we can actually do something about his food allergies!
in Kansas City, MO |
I had a great experience. Dr. Jacobs spent plenty of time going over all my allergy questions and it was a pleasant vist. He is funny and makes things easy to understand. I have no problems recommending him.
Kansas City, MO |
I went in with a specific allergy symptom. Jacobs talked to me for a few minutes, then turned me over to a nurse for allergy testing. After the testing, he popped in for 15 seconds to say that the nurse (pleasant but admittedly inexperienced) would go over the results and prescriptions. He said I could email him with questions. My "treatment plan" printout was boilerplate, stuff you could find on the internet -- close windows, shower after being outside etc. Not really helpful.
I am sorry to hear about this patient's experience. It can be hard during a busy day to remain on time sometimes and I rush. This is probably what happened to this patient and I apologize. Emailing me through the patient portal has been invaluable, though. Patients can email me directly and not deal with phones. I want to know if the treatment plan is not working, and we can often sort things out via email without having to come in for an office visit - saving patients time and money. -Zach
Have you seen Dr. Zachary Jacobs, MD?

Compare Dr. Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs' Care Philosophy

Dr. Jacobs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Jacobs has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jacobs' Board Certifications

• Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Asthma-Related Cough
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Combined Immunity Deficiency
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Cough

University Of Missouri / Kansas City Campus

Completed in 2011

Drury University

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Jacobs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology