Dr. Zachary Dodd, MD

Dr. Zachary Dodd, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Zachary Dodd, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Bloomington, IN and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in neurosurgery.Read his story

719 W 2nd St

Bloomington, IN 47403

• American Enterprise Group
  • Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Dodd

See how frequently Dr. Dodd performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Back Pain
high
Spondylolisthesis
Intervertebral Disc Disease

Dr. Dodd's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dodd's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dodd "Dr. Zachary Dodd received his bachelor's in biology, graduating magna cum laude in 2001 from Wabash College. In 2005, he obtained his doctorate from Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed an internship in general surgery in 2006 and his residency in neurological surgery in 2012, both at Indiana University. In returning to Bloomington, Dr. Dodd brings a complement of surgical expertise that encompasses cranial surgery and neurotrauma, with emphasis on minimally invasive spinal surgery techniques. Dr. Dodd is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and Congress of Neurological Surgeons. Dr. Dodd obtained Board Certification through the American Board of Neurological Surgery in 2016,"

This content was provided by Dr. Dodd "The mission of Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine is to be the leader in advancing the health of adults and children with neurosurgical disorders by providing comprehensive, compassionate and superior care in a state-of-the-art environment of healing, teaching and discovery."

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Dodd does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Wabash College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Dodd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dodd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dodd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dodd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dodd's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dodd to family and friends

Dr. Dodd's Performance

I couldn’t have been provided better service and care. My surgery went great have had no issues and was back to work 12 days after surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would tell everyone to come see Dr Dodd He has done both my Neck and my Back surgery . They have both went well with me following his orders . I can walk again so I am very thankful to him for that. He has made my life where I can go on working till I am ready to retire and not have to just live...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Didn't have need of scheduling urgent appointment so did not answer. Dr Dodd appeared very competent and answered any and all questions I asked of him. I would utilize his services again if required.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Dodd was very thorough, he explained all my options and let me choose what I felt was best for me. I had tried spinal injections and physical therapy which neither of them helped me at all. Dr. Dodd was very thorough in explaining to me that all was involved in the surgery that I was going...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I thought Dr. Dodd treated like my husband like he didn't have time for his pain. His bedside manner was the worst of any doctor we had seen. He acted like I should not dare question his opinion. When I do take my husband elsewhere for another opinion the new Dr could not believe a neurosurgeon...more
Are you Dr. Dodd?