Dr. Zachary Coller, MD

Dr. Coller
Telehealth services available

Saint Thomas Medical Partners

108 Providence Trl Mount Juliet, TN 37122

Dr. Zachary Coller, MD is a Sleep Medicine Specialist in Mount Juliet, TN. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Coller to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Sleep Medicine Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Coller treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Coller's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asthma
  • Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Central Sleep Apnea
  • Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Lung Neoplasms, Not Specified as Malignant
  • Lung Nodule
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Problem Sleepiness
  • Thrombosis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis
  • Wheezing

Dr. Coller accepts

Dr. Coller accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Cigna POS
Commercial Insurance Company
Worker's Compensation PPO
Worker's Compensation WC
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Choice Care Network PPO
Choice PPO
Humana HMO
Humana POS
Humana PPO
Medicare Advantage
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid

Dr. Coller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Coller

3.6

Dr. Coller?
  • Office environment (36)
  • Staff friendliness (36)
  • Appointment scheduling (32)
  • Appointment was rushed (17)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (17)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (17)
After much prodding by my husband about my snoring & holding breath while sleeping, I made appointment with Dr Coller at Lennox Village office. Upon learning reason for visit, he explained about sleep apnea & immediately scheduled a sleep study. My results were shocking as I had 100.9 episodes/hour & dangerously low pulse. He quickly contacted me and recommended a C-PAP machine. I had my machine within 3 weeks from my first appointment. Dr Coller followed up to see how I was doing & the machine he recommended allows him to electronically review sleep data & make adjustments as needed per nightly data. I’m so thankful for such a caring doctor who answered all my questions & suggested the perfect C-PAP for me. I sleep now without any prescription sleep medication, fall asleep quickly & wake up feeling great, average 8-10 hours/night sleep, no longer require naps during the day, & my energy level is off the charts. Do not hesitate to see Dr Coller at Mt Juliet/Lennox Village offices
KJ Roberts – Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Dr. Coller has improved my quality of life!!! I was controlled by Restless Legs Syndrome. The medication I was on for years, ropinerole (requip), stopped the symptoms. But, I would fall asleep in 20-45 minutes after taking it; mid-sentence; while pumping gas; watching a play, etc. Dr. Coller suggested we try the neupro patch, which releases the medication gradually. And that I become compliant with my CPAP for sleep apnea, and increase my ferrous sulfate level. My condition has improved amazingly. What a treat to watch a movie all the way through!!! Dr. Coller was recommended to me by a friend whose son and daughter are patients of Dr. Coller. The friend mentioned that he is all business and gets right to the point. Some reviews say he is lacking in “bedside personality”. I was looking for a cure, not a new best friend. To me, Dr Coller is thorough, concise, and dedicated to improving his patients’ health.
Paula Fox – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Coller for 6 years. His knowledge and encouragement have enabled me to consistently use the CPAP, sleep well, and feel better.
Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Dr. Coller is one of the best doctors I have seen. He is professional, takes time to go over sleep reports, helps with mask problems or questions. I have not ever felt rushed when I see him. Definitely recommend him to others.
Marge W – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
I would best describe my first visit to Dr Coller as "Scripted". I fully understand that a doctors visit isn't a social call. I'm also aware that 14 years as a doctor in combination with some likely required verbiage from Saint Thomas probably makes things feel a bit robotic. That being said, from the time Dr. Coller entered the room until the time I was ushered out, I could tell that his preference was for me to just sit there, listen and speak when spoken to. A few attempts at interjection resulted in some strange looks and his immediate return to the script. Eventually I stopped attempting to ask my questions and let him continue. Dr Coller, everyone is different. Some people may want to have an interactive conversation about their well being. I would suggest you to find a balance between required process and learning something about your patient. Good luck to you, but I will not return.
Mar 03, 2020
I hear your concern and I will work on this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
This was my initial visit with Dr. Coller. He seems to have an intense personality that translated into great interest in my personal sleep issues. He asked lots of questions and listened carefully to answers. Since C-pap mask fit is a huge problem for me, he took sufficient time to try several masks for fit. He actually tried more things in 15 minutes than my previous pulmonologist did in a decade of visits. Dr. Coller also discussed equipment that had never before been introduced to me. I came away with great confidence that my professional sleep care has greatly improved.
Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
I have seen Dr Coller 5X and have never waited more than 10min. He is friendly, professional, knowledgeable and I would recommend him highly for your sleep medicine Dr. He has always had my compliance report ready and willing to answer any questions. He is concerned that my supplies are being ordered on time and that my equipment is clean and functional.
Jeanne Davis – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Saved my life! Dr. Coller has been so amazing in treating my severe sleep apnea (over 77 events per hour and 88% oxygen saturation). I feel rested and do not wake up with a headache any longer. At first, I strongly disliked the cpap but Dr. Coller knew just what I needed. By changing the mask style, he has actually made using a cpap enjoyable. I feel better than I have for years! Thanks Dr. Coller - I owe you a debt of gratitude beyond measure.
Jill B. – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Dr Coller has been awesome! He’s concerned about his patients and interested in your whole health. I appreciate his recommendation to the cardiologist based on his thorough approach to my health! Thank you Dr Coller!
Myra Franklin – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Jan L. Has been a patient of Dr. Coller for about six months. My wife needs a CPAC machine but was very resistant. Dr. Coller was very encouraging and my wife is now using the machine on a nightly basis and went from 17 episodes per hour to under 1.She is feeling much better thanks to Dr. Coller.
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
He sux! He’s making money for the sleep apnea and not treating lung issues! He is condescending and rude! I’m a retired nurse and wish for Patients educate Themselves on their docs abilities. Stay away from him period!
Jan 24, 2020
As a dual-boarded specialist in both pulmonary...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
My grandmother saw Dr. Coller in spring 2019 for pulmonary fibrosis diagnosis. He began her on 4 liters of 24/7 oxygen with no other information given on PF. The visit was focused on a sleep study instead. Us family members were left clueless. She had a follow-up CT in Nov. and when reviewed with him later, the appt lead us to Vanderbilt ER. Her fibrosis had progressed so rapidly he was at a lost for next steps (he advised the ER that day). 3 weeks later at Vanderbilt, she was transferred to hospice. Now looking back, I should've been smarter and did my own research on PF. I had no idea of how serious a condition it is. After reading several other reviews, it seems Dr. Coller is skilled on sleep apnea, unfortunately that wasn't what my grandmother needed care for. To prospective patients- I suggest if you're elderly, BE SURE to bring someone with you (to ask questions, take notes). Dont let him rush you in and out.
Jan 02, 2020
We agree that if there is a concern an elderly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
I have been very pleased with Dr C. He isn’t arrogant or condescending at all with me. He has been very helpful, informative and factual. Saved me an extra sleep study. Didn’t make me come back for a 3 month check since I was going so well at the 30 day check in. Saving me time and money. Did he say lose weight? You bet he did. And he is right. My guess is - folks who rate him low received some feedback and didn’t like it. You know - blame the world and not your own behaviors. I have sent several people to him and they all enjoyed the experience.
Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Dr. Coller has been amazing! Since my sleep apnea diagnosis he has been been wonderful in helping me understand the condition and treatment. He is caring attentive and so much more than just my “sleep doctor.” He provides practical guidance on how to adopt a healthy and holistic lifestyle. It is refreshing to have a doctor who treats you as a person and not just another patient.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Deniece – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Didn’t treat my (9-year) diagnosis at all, infact he was extremely negligent and only complicated my monthly refill (prior authorization) process to where I could NOT get it. Intentionally. Along with verbally putting me down and insulting me. With Narcolepsy that’s a huge no no in itself to prolong a required daily stimulant for the rest of my life, nevermind the fact it’s unethical for a Dr. to do what he did in my case. Majorly dissatisfied.
Oct 16, 2019
Medications for narcolepsy are controlled...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Dr. Coller is professional, compassionate, and caring. He listens to me and spends all the time needed to explain and offer help with the CPAP and my sleep problems. I have not experienced any negative anything at the office. My experience has been all good. I highly recommend him because of his obvious attempts to help me help myself learn how to use my equipment and feel better as I sleep better. His nurse is incredibly helpful and timely. I feel fortunate that I found him. I think you will too! I rated him all 5s.
  • Appointment was rushed
Pamela B. – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Dr. Coller helped diagnose my sleep apnea and provided great advice on how to pick out the right mask for me. It took a little time for me to finally get adjusted to my cpap machine but now I can say I definitely sleep better with it on and do not feel rested if I don't use it. Dr. Coller is a very nice man and also gave me great advice on losing weight. Count your calories for a week to see what you are really eating, then make small changes incrementally. For example if you can cut 300 calories a day, then over 10 days, you have saved an entire days' worth of calories. It really does add up. I would highly recommend him if you can't get a good nights sleep and are a loud snorer. The staff at St. Thomas in Mt. Juliet are also very nice and helpful.
Brian B – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
Dr Coller was amazing. He answered all my questions and I feel good about it. I have waited months and went to the Dr so many times before finally coming to Dr Coller, I am so happy to know he is taking this serious and going to do everything necessary to find the problem so we can find a solution!!
Ashley H – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
I don't care for Dr. Coller's attitude and he has a habit of talking down to you instead of with you. He leans toward being just a little on the side. I have cancelled all my future appointment with him and I would NOT recommend him to anyone!
Donnie L. Denny – Sep 14, 2019
I apologize that you had this experience. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?
As other reviewers have said, beware. I waited several weeks after my appointment to write this to make sure I wasn’t overreacting. Here’s my experience. I was apprehensive about talking about my long term sleep problem and after berating me with 10 questions, many of which felt accusatory, he ignored my concerns and sort of yelled at me about how I got myself to this point. I left in tears. This man is arrogant, uncaring and really shouldn’t be patient facing. Was I expecting a magic wand solution ? No. Was I expecting some level of compassion? You bet. Instead, I got the type of doctor who embodies the reasons that people self-medicate. As of this writing, he has a total of 61 patient reviews on the two major review sites. 23 of them are the lowest rating, not including mine. Several of the positive ratings read almost identically. St. Thomas must be aware of how this man treats patients and hasn’t done anything about it. Drive further to see someone else. I wish I had.
Nashville , TN – Sep 11, 2019
All feedback is valuable. I encourage you to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Coller?

Our goal is to provide an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment to obtain the following objectives: 1) to help the patient feel as best as possible,...Read more

Dr. Coller is married and has two children in elementary school.

• Sleep Medicine