Dr. Zachary Coller, MD

Dr. Zachary Coller, MD

Sleep Medicine | Male

Saint Thomas Medical Partners 5002 Crossings Cir Ste 100 Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Get Directions

Our goal is to provide an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment to obtain the following objectives: 1) to help the patient feel as best as possible, and 2) to protect the body.  We follow all national guidelines in both diagnostic and treatment aspects of care.  Preventative care is also of utmost importance.  Given the complexity of medicine, we strive to communicate in a direct, thorough, and unambiguous manner so our patients can fully understand their diagnoses and treatment options.  Our goal is to be supportive and encouraging as we help our patients breathe and sleep easier.

Dr. Coller is married and has two children in elementary school.

Dr. Coller's Experience

See how Dr. Coller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Coller

Dr. Coller accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Coller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Coller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coller to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Coller's Performance
Nashville, TN |
This clown needs to go back to medical school and remedial "etiquette" training. The other reviews posted here are much too kind. He is lacking in his field of expertise, to say the least. The idiot turned in outdated information on me that cost me $16,000 while being removed from flight status for totally ERRONEOUS information he never reviewed that was four years old. I agree with the others posted that he is arrogant to no end. If you need a doctor, find someone else. From this one,,,,RUN!!
We understand your concern and appreciate your post. Although the FAA/DOT have guidelines to grant and maintain licensure, Dr. Coller has ties to neither organization and therefore has no authority to approve or deny one's license. Specific records are forwarded only if requested by a patient. As such, the patient is aware of the shared content. We regret to hear about your flight status. We strive to maintain transparency in all aspects of care to best avoid situations as you describe.
Ten Mile, TN |
After going to two specialists in the past and having no issues and being diagnosed with narcolepsy he said my past test was inconclusive. Then he changed my entire medication plan. I found that odd considering the two specialist prior to him saw my test results and agreed they were conclusive. In addition, he dropped the ball on my prescriptions twice in six months. He's very arrogant and acts like it's my fault when he doesn't manage my prescriptions properly. Don't waste your time.
Thank you for sharing your concern. Dr. Coller follows all diagnostic guidelines by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Although uncommon, a prior diagnosis may not be supported by data which led to that diagnosis. In such cases, Dr. Coller explains why a different diagnosis may be more accurate. This is important because each disorder is treated differently. We apologize if your prescriptions were not managed appropriately. Our goal is to provide the the highest quality of care.
Franklin, TN |
Don't waste your time --stay away from!! Had no clue of my history & therefore mad it seem I was faulty. He started reading somebody else's chart in my visit!, refused to refill a generic medication I requested, and more importantly, he refused to authorize my monthly stimulant for Narcolepsy, knowing I was out of it and knowingly put the authorization in to his changed order (I found out!) to Ritalin, never discussed! Called me at my house from his office-Arrogant!!!! To the board I go.
We certainly understand your frustration. A diagnosis such as narcolepsy must be supported by a sleep study and a multiple sleep latency test. Controlled medications such as stimulants are never prescribed without a patient's knowledge and consent. Since we believe that medical care is a partnership, we review all test results and treatment options with every patient.
in Cookeville |
Very good & caring Dr. He took the time ,talked. I feel he covered all my health issues. He gets right to the point.
Thank you for your post. As you mention, we believe in honest conversation and straightforward communication.
in mt juliet |
Dr. Coller was very helpful and informative about my diagnosis. We decided the best course of action together and implemented. The results have been wonderful, I haven't slept this well in a long time.
We are glad you are feeling great! Keep up the good work!
in Nashville, TN |
Very arrogant with a real attitude and bad mannerism! Will not go back.
We are sorry that your experience was less than ideal. We will incorporate your concern as we move forward to provide the best care possible.
Mount Juliet, TN |
Dr. Coller was very kind, he explained things very well. Even though it was something that I didn't want to hear, he expressed his concern regarding my health and wants to help me achieve my health goals. His staff is the nicest staff that I have ever met in a doctors office.
We take pride in our staff! Go team Mt. Juliet! You are certainly right, sometimes a medical diagnosis is difficult to hear. Only after a diagnosis is recognized can treatment (and feeling better) begin. Thank you for your feedback.
Mount Juliet, TN |
If he doesn't know what is wrong, then it's your fault. Find another Doctor.
Thank you for sharing your concern. We advise a second opinion whenever a diagnosis is truly uncertain.
Mount Juliet, TN |
Terrible doctor. Very condescending and arrogant. DO NOT use this poor excuse of a doctor.
Thank you for your feedback. We certainly strive to treat all patients with respect and dignity.
Have you seen Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?

Compare Dr. Coller

Dr. Coller says...

Dr. Coller is married and has two children in elementary school.

Dr. Coller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Coller says...

Dr. Coller is a medical director for the Saint Thomas Center for Sleep at Rutherford and Spring Hill.  He is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and is board certified in sleep and pulmonary medicine.  Dr. Coller participates in the American Board of Internal Medicine Maintenance of Certification program.

Dr. Coller says...

Attended sleep studies, home sleep apnea tests, multiple sleep latency tests, radiography interpretation, and pulmonary function test interpretation.

Dr. Coller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Coller has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Coller's Board Certifications

• Sleep Medicine

• Asthma
  • Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Central Sleep Apnea

University of Kansas / School of Medicine

Completed in 2006

Trinity U

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Coller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sleep Medicine
  • Pulmonology

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bronchoscopy