Sleep Medicine  |
Dr. Zachary Coller, MD
Dr. Coller is married and has two children in elementary school.

108 Providence Trl

Mount Juliet, TN 37122

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Coller

Our goal is to provide an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment to obtain the following objectives: 1) to help the patient feel as best as possible, and 2) to protect the body.  We follow all national guidelines in both diagnostic and treatment aspects of care.  Preventative care is also of utmost importance.  Given the complexity of medicine, we strive to communicate in a direct, thorough, and unambiguous manner so our patients can fully understand their diagnoses and treatment options.  Our goal is to be supportive and encouraging as we help our patients breathe and sleep easier.

Dr. Coller's Experience

Dr. Coller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine

• Sleep Medicine
  • Pulmonology

• Sleep Medicine

• Asthma
  • Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Central Sleep Apnea
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep-Talking
  • Wheezing

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Thoracentesis

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Trinity U
  • Vanderbilt University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Coller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Coller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Coller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coller to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Coller's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
It's hard to express how very thankful I am for Dr. Coller and his wonderful staff. From my very first meeting with them, I was impressed with their professionalism and concern for my personal health. Dr. Coller has saved my sanity by diagnosing and treating my condition so that I am able to sleep through the night and wake feeling completely rested. He did not give up until he had the right treatment for me personally. Thank you, Dr. Coller. You and your staff are amazing!
Thank you for recognizing that sleep medicine is not a "one size fits all" specialty. Our goal is to provide the best treatment regimen for an individual patient. After treatment initiation, we follow-up with each patient to determine benefit. Thank you for your feedback.
in Lebanon, TN |
For years my snoring has made sleeping unbearable for family and friends. Because of my lack of sleep during the night, I caught myself falling asleep during important activities such as work, church, social activities and the most dangerous was falling asleep while driving my truck. Dr. Coller has been attentive, caring, responsive and helpful in addressing my sleep problems and I am on the road to enjoying a much better quality of life.
We are glad your quality of life has improved! Thank you for your post.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
For years I felt like I was missing out on life due to excessive sleep issues. My primary physician recommended I see Dr Coller and it was the best decision I have made. Dr Coller treats me with respect and compassion. My appointments are on time and never rushed. He answers emails quickly. I have been under his care for 5 months and my quality of life has improved dramatically. I appreciate his watchful care to make sure my medication doses are just right. I highly recommend Dr Coller.
We strive to respect your scheduled appointment time - we don't like waiting in a doctor's office either! Most importantly, we are happy that your quality of life has improved. Thank you for your feedback.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
My husband and myself both see Dr. Coller. We were so happy to find a doctor that's professional, intelligent, focused, and kind. My husband is breathing better than he has in years. I'm expecting significant improvement too. Dr. Coller has been a Godsend to us.
Thank you for your post. We are glad your husband is feeling better and we look forward to your improvement as well!
Nashville, TN |
This clown needs to go back to medical school and remedial "etiquette" training. The other reviews posted here are much too kind. He is lacking in his field of expertise, to say the least. The idiot turned in outdated information on me that cost me $16,000 while being removed from flight status for totally ERRONEOUS information he never reviewed that was four years old. I agree with the others posted that he is arrogant to no end. If you need a doctor, find someone else. From this one,,,,RUN!!
We understand your concern and appreciate your post. Although the FAA/DOT have guidelines to grant and maintain licensure, Dr. Coller has ties to neither organization and therefore has no authority to approve or deny one's license. Specific records are forwarded only if requested by a patient. As such, the patient is aware of the shared content. We regret to hear about your flight status. We strive to maintain transparency in all aspects of care to best avoid situations as you describe.
Ten Mile, TN |
After going to two specialists in the past and having no issues and being diagnosed with narcolepsy he said my past test was inconclusive. Then he changed my entire medication plan. I found that odd considering the two specialist prior to him saw my test results and agreed they were conclusive. In addition, he dropped the ball on my prescriptions twice in six months. He's very arrogant and acts like it's my fault when he doesn't manage my prescriptions properly. Don't waste your time.
Thank you for sharing your concern. Dr. Coller follows all diagnostic guidelines by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Although uncommon, a prior diagnosis may not be supported by data which led to that diagnosis. In such cases, Dr. Coller explains why a different diagnosis may be more accurate. This is important because each disorder is treated differently. We apologize if your prescriptions were not managed appropriately. Our goal is to provide the the highest quality of care.
Franklin, TN |
Don't waste your time --stay away from!! Had no clue of my history & therefore mad it seem I was faulty. He started reading somebody else's chart in my visit!, refused to refill a generic medication I requested, and more importantly, he refused to authorize my monthly stimulant for Narcolepsy, knowing I was out of it and knowingly put the authorization in to his changed order (I found out!) to Ritalin, never discussed! Called me at my house from his office-Arrogant!!!! To the board I go.
We certainly understand your frustration. A diagnosis such as narcolepsy must be supported by a sleep study and a multiple sleep latency test. Controlled medications such as stimulants are never prescribed without a patient's knowledge and consent. Since we believe that medical care is a partnership, we review all test results and treatment options with every patient.
in Cookeville |
Very good & caring Dr. He took the time ,talked. I feel he covered all my health issues. He gets right to the point.
Thank you for your post. As you mention, we believe in honest conversation and straightforward communication.
in mt juliet |
Dr. Coller was very helpful and informative about my diagnosis. We decided the best course of action together and implemented. The results have been wonderful, I haven't slept this well in a long time.
We are glad you are feeling great! Keep up the good work!
in Nashville, TN |
Very arrogant with a real attitude and bad mannerism! Will not go back.
We are sorry that your experience was less than ideal. We will incorporate your concern as we move forward to provide the best care possible.
Mount Juliet, TN |
Dr. Coller was very kind, he explained things very well. Even though it was something that I didn't want to hear, he expressed his concern regarding my health and wants to help me achieve my health goals. His staff is the nicest staff that I have ever met in a doctors office.
We take pride in our staff! Go team Mt. Juliet! You are certainly right, sometimes a medical diagnosis is difficult to hear. Only after a diagnosis is recognized can treatment (and feeling better) begin. Thank you for your feedback.
Mount Juliet, TN |
If he doesn't know what is wrong, then it's your fault. Find another Doctor.
Thank you for sharing your concern. We advise a second opinion whenever a diagnosis is truly uncertain.
Mount Juliet, TN |
Terrible doctor. Very condescending and arrogant. DO NOT use this poor excuse of a doctor.
Thank you for your feedback. We certainly strive to treat all patients with respect and dignity.
Have you seen Dr. Zachary Coller, MD?

Visit Dr. Coller

• CHAMPVA
    Cigna POS
    Worker's Compensation PPO
    Worker's Compensation WC
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Choice Care Network PPO
    Choice PPO
    Humana HMO
    Humana POS
    Humana PPO
    Medicare Advantage
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Amerigroup