Dr. Zacharias Chasin, MD

Dr. Zacharias Chasin, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Chasin specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Catskill, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Chasin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Chasin's Experience

See how Dr. Chasin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chasin

Dr. Chasin accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chasin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Chasin
Dr. Chasin's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
in Athens, NY |
I accompanied my good friend to a visit with Dr. Chasin As her husband was working. She had a severe infection and the Dr. was sarcastic and rude, showing off for his student intern. I wouldn't bring a dog to this so called "professional".
in Catskill ny |
I am a female. I had issues and i heard he was a good doctor. Boy was I wrong. He talks more to his students then patients. And he lied to me about something personal. Integrity is everything. Too rushed. I don't like him at all. And he's a smoker.
in Catskill ny |
Dr Chasin was good at first but through some issues I had he wasn't the greatest. The last two appointments in particular made me change doctors. He seemed very rushed and had a lot of medical students working for him which made me feel uncomfortable. I felt like he had no time to talk to me and wouldn't listen to my concerns. Then I caught him in a lie which is very unprofessional. Do not go to see he him. He has no integrity.
in athens, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Chasin for many years. Always kind and courteous.
in Greene, NY |
Very good rapport about things in general beside health issues which Dr Chasin has help to be kept in control.
in Freehold, NY |
I have been a patient of his for a number of years. I find him to be compassionate, dedicated, and thorough. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Chasin is very thorough, extremely knowledgeable and thoughtful. He is an outstanding Primary Care Physician.
in Cairo, New York 12413 |
I have been with Dr. Chasin since 2009and he has always been on target with my health. Not only that while being professional he is also kind and concerned for my welfare. I would and have highly recommend him to those looking for a doctor that is extremely knowledgable and caring. Barbara Bradley
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Chasin is the best doctor I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients, which is a rarity in the medical field today.
in Catskill, NY |
Considerate, understanding, concerned, always available, gets back to you in a timely manner, listens and we are both very satisfied with him as person and doctor.
in Catskill, NY |
Dr. Chasin has been my Doctor for many years. He has helped me with my depresion. He has also helped me with desitions for operations. His manor is respectful and sympthetic, with out being maudlen.
in Catskill, NY |
Dr Chasin was great a couple years ago. Recently his office seems to be overwhelmed by patients and his billing department is terrible. I recently went to walk in hours and was billed for a 45 minute appointment even though I was in and out in not even 15 minutes. I disputed with my insurance company. Also, I requested FMLA paperwork to be filled out and they gave me a terrible time, and when I finally got thru to Dr Chasin he didn't even remember the medicine he had given me. I am switching drs
in leeds, ny |
Dr. Chasin has been great so far. He always answers my question no matter how unimportant they may seem.
New York, NY |
Dr. Chasin I'd down to earth and friendly. He is valuable, thorough and works with colleagues well. He is a modern rural Doctor.
in Coxsackie |
Dr Chasin doesn,t ask enough questions. He has the nurses do all his checkups and never does physical inspections. He hasn't done a complete examine on me in years. instead he sends you off to other Drs. And he doesn't get back to you with results of testing he wants done.
Have you seen Dr. Zacharias Chasin, MD?
Are you Dr. Chasin?

Compare Dr. Chasin

Dr. Chasin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Chasin has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chasin's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Chasin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chasin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chasin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chasin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chasin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chasin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.