Dr. Zachariah Logan, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 47 reviews.
Author:
Dr Logan recently did hip surgery on me and I would recommend him to any one. I haven't had in complications and its healing wonderfully. Very good Dr. Thank you Dr. Logan
Author:
Dr Logan performed surgery on my wife's femur and she is healing wonderful. I believe he is an excellent surgeon and would like to highly recommend him. Thank you Dr Logan
Author:
Dr logan spent time with me even though i had a simple finger injury. He thoroughly explained injury with instructions for care and healing
Author:
Dr. Logan is a miracle worker, I had extremely painful knee pain. After one visit I have been pain free for 3 weeks. Thks Dr. Logan
Author:
Great customer service help on the phone and in the office. The x-Ray Tech and doctor staff were very accommodating. The doctor was very professional, patient attentive my chief complaint and listen to whatever his patient had to say. Thank you. Good job and Great staff!!!
Author:
I was very impressed with his caring and wonderful helping respectfull attitude.
Author:
Dr Logan is the bomb. He is smart...close to Lago Vista and and he personally gives the knee shot which really helped a lot! When I do get ready for a surgery, I will be able to trust him and know I will be in good hands.
Author:
Great. Dr Logan knew what would make my knee feel better. Listened to my concerns and issues and made a plan to help me get better. Respected the fact that I did not want to just throw drugs at the problem. That was very important to me.
Author:
I’ve been seeing Dr. Logan for my shoulder pain for a year now, and not only do I really like him, but I really like his office and nursing staff. He’s easy to talk to and will tell you the truth, not what you want to hear. I even started sending my husband to him for HIS bad shoulder.
Author:
I have found Dr Logan to be easy to talk to. He listens attentively when describing your issue, and clearly explains all of your options. He performed a TKR on me, and I was extremely pleased with not only his work and expertise, but of all the staff. I would not hesitate to have Dr Logan work on me again, and would recommend him without hesitation.
Author:
Dr. Logan was absolutely fantastic. I have an issue with my shoulder and wanted to make sure I wasn’t injuring it further by continuing to work out. Dr. Logan suggested some exercises and I’m back at the gym. Highly recommend him!
Author:
excellent care and sage advise.
Author:
Very personable and friendly. Great patient care
Author:
Great surgeon and health care provider. Quick recovery and functionality. All pain gone.
Author:
Dr Logan has the skill of a wizard. He performed a total replacement of my right hip a couple of weeks ago. I expected a lot of bruising and pain and whatever else follows major surgery. I walked at the hospital the day of surgery, went home the next day. No bruising, pain is controlled, no external stitches or staples, just a thin scar about 4 inches long. Best of all no more arthritis pain. I totally recommend Dr Logan!
Author:
Dr Logan was very kind and explained in detail the issue that brought me there! He answered all concerns and questions I had and took his time and wasn’t in a rush!
Author:
Got appointment quickly in Cedar Park next day after returning from vacation with a painful leg of overuse. He took ex rays and showed me where inflammation was below hip joint. They scheduled steroid shot 8 days out. There were three shots and painful and I nearly passed out but walked out free of pain after lightheadedness left. Improving every day. Can now ride my recumbent bike with no pain. Every day it gets better as I waited too long on my part for treatment because of vacation.
Author:
I decided on Dr. Logan after previously seeing 3 other surgeons (incl. 1 at TexOrto) based on his bedside manor, humble confidence in the diagnosis and procedure and great staff. After the surgery, Dr. Logan was proactive and super responsive to any and all questions and/or issues since I had an unforeseen drug reaction coupled w/ an ER visit. I am now 3mn post op getting ready for snowboard season and feel amazing, I highly recommend Dr. Logan! My recovery has been so great bc my Dr was great!
Author:
Dr. Logan explains your injuries and shows you your x-ray. He tells you what to try to make you injuries better. He's kind he's patient and I think he's excellent.
Author:
Dr. Logan replaced my knee in August, 2017. I recently had my year follow-up. Dr. Logan is good with communication, he did a great job on my knee replacement- it works great with no issues anyway, he did great explaining how my surgery would go and what to expect, he is a very nice man. I had no issues whatsoever with him and am extremely pleased with him. He is punctual with appointments.
Author:
I thought he was a great Doctor and explained everything completely. Would highly recommend him to anyone
Author:
Dr Logan is concerned with each of his patients. He does not rush you in and out. He takes the time to talk to you about each procedure.
Author:
Dr. Logan is the only Dr. that listen to me and understand my pain level. He is very good at details on what his doing and the treatment that he thinks will elevate the pain. Surgery is the last resort.
Author:
Dr Logan listened, examined, explained plan of care. Professional, affable. Office staff pleasant, efficient.
Author:
Felt very comfortable and confident with Dr. Logan. Looking forward to a good partnership moving forward.
Author:
Dr. Logan is an amazingly skillful revision surgeon. I tried injections, pt & nerve blk on knee due to a failed repl'ment in 2013. By the time I went to see Dr. Logan I was reduced to using a cane, walker and pain meds. After diagnosing & explaining the procedures needed to correct problem he successfully operated. He & his staff arranged home pt the day I was released which aided in my recovery. Viewing X-ray at 6 wk f/up appt I was floored at actually seeing the magnitude of his repair.
Author:
Dr Logan approach to his practice is one of professionalism and thoroughness. I have been having recurrent issues with a hip replacement that was performed by another surgeon in 2006. This implant was recalled because of several issues. Dr Logan scheduled several tests and examinations in an effort to confirm what was causing my problems with pain. He has finally determined that a revision will be necessary
Author:
Very poor doctor. Prescribed me prescriptions that had strong interactions with medications I was currently taking when all medications were listed on the forms I filled out prior to being seen. While at my first visit with him I waited 56 minutes ina room before being seen only to be sent to x-ray and waited longer. Explained that I could only sleep 1.5 - 2 hrs a night due to pain and discomfort. His answer was celebrex (the drug that was dangerous to mix with my current medication).
Author:
Most effective treatment I have ever had for my injury. Thank you!
Author:
Dr. Logan was great. He listened to understand fully what the problem was, and more importantly, didn't inflict pain while examineing the affected limb. The wait was minimal, and he presented very helpful alternatives to surgery.
Author:
Dr. LOGAN is a great orthopedic specialist. He explains what needs to be done and takes his time. However, the wait time is too long (appointment was at 10:10, was seen at 11:10). This is obviously a scheduling problem, nothing to do with the doctor. Also, it is rather unacceptable that the office people cannot or don't want to quote a price for a decice/brace they sell there considering one cannot return it so it stops you from shopping around for maybe a better price
Author:
Dr. Logan absolutely saved my broken arm and went above and beyond to ensure that I received the care and treatment that my injury required. I am forever grateful. I received the absolute best care and would recommend Dr. Logan to anyone needing orthopedic care. Absolute 5 star review. No question. Thank you to the Doctors and Staff for helping me three days before Christmas.
Author:
Helped with a second opinion before jumping into surgery. Offered testing prior to rule out infection.
Author:
Dr Logan did a superb job of repairing a badly torn tendon above my left knee resulting from a fall while i was walking down a dark stairway. My recovery is ahead of schedule!!! He has taken the time to answer my questions about the damage to my knee, the surgery to repair it and realistic expectations for physical therapy and the time for a full recovery. Pain management after surgery was beyond my expectations with very little need for pain medications.
Author:
Dr. Logan answered my concerns and have good advice. He was thorough and didn't speak "doctor" so I understood!