Dr. Yvonne M. Villarreal, MD

Dr. Yvonne M. Villarreal, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 55 years old

Dr. Villarreal specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Stafford, VA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Villarreal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Villarreal's Experience

See how Dr. Villarreal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Villarreal

Dr. Villarreal accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Villarreal has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Villarreal
Dr. Villarreal's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (31)
in Stafford, VA |
Unbelievably rude front desk staff every single time. Poor communication throughout. Never see Dr. V. even if you request her. Seeing a different NP everytime. Even if you're appt was made over a month prior, they seem to have not read one single thing in your chart. May as well go to Patient First where they are respectful, test results are virtually immediate and they are very thorough. Never going back to Embracing Health.
Oakton, VA |
Embracing Health seriously disappointed me. I was not valued patient there and billing supervisor just said that is the way it is. I personally had a follow up to a lab draw one time and it was one price, then three months later I had the same exact type of follow up to a lab draw and it was almost double. True I had a different doctor but they also charge for a visit just to get the lab draw whereas Quest does not. I also got 5 min of a 15 min follow up and felt not heard. I will not be back.
in Stafford, VA |
Dr. V is awesome! She was so on point with everything she told me about my health just from meeting me and going over my reports. And I love how everything is trying to keep our life in balance with as little drugs as possible. I also love that my entire family can go to the same doctor! It's a win-win for me!
in Stafford, VA |
Both my wife and I were looking for an holistic Dr. we were lucky to find Dr. Villarreal (Dr. V.)she's been wonderful since we have seen Dr. V. we have changed our diet and both have lost a lot of weight. We feel better look younger than our age. She works off your blood samples and gives you a read out and then formulates a plan of action. More objective then I have had in the past, she just doesn't give you a pill but gives you a new life style an opportunity to change your life. Thk you Dr.
in Madison Va |
Love Dr.V !!! For many years I went from Dr. to Dr. for various ailments and all they did was put a bandaid on everything and write a prescription. I got so tired of it and decided to take a different approach. I tried acupressure with Steve Chen in Stafford and he recommended Dr.V. She spoke with me to see what all was going on with me,did blood work and I feel alive again. I can honestly say that she helped me get to the root of my problems. I am forever grateful !!!
in Stafford, VA |
I'e attempted to establish myself as a patient in this practice. however, every turn seems to bring up a new roadblock. I appreciate the idea of the pre-meet to assess the patients conditions with a follow up visit to address concerns. HOWEVER, this practice has charged me office visits for lab work and are not willing to combine appointments (i.e. an acute condition appointment with an annual physical) thus charging me two more co-pays/office visit fees. UGH! I
Have you seen Dr. Yvonne M. Villarreal, MD?
Are you Dr. Villarreal?

Compare Dr. Villarreal

Dr. Villarreal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Villarreal has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Villarreal's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Villarreal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Villarreal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Arizona College Of Med Arizona Health Sciences Center Tucson Az

Arizona State University
  • Other Education
    Naval Air Station Pensacola

Completed in 1995

Dr. Villarreal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Villarreal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Villarreal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Villarreal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.