Dr. Yvonne M. Villarreal, MD

Dr. Yvonne M. Villarreal, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Commonwealth Ear Nose and Throat 385 Garrisonville Rd Ste 121, Stafford, VA 22554 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Villarreal specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Stafford, VA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Villarreal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Villarreal's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Villarreal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Villarreal

Dr. Villarreal accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Villarreal has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Villarreal

Dr. Villarreal's Review Details
3.3 based on 30 responses
Experience with Dr. Villarreal
Dr. Villarreal's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (29)
in Stafford, VA |
Dr. V is awesome! She was so on point with everything she told me about my health just from meeting me and going over my reports. And I love how everything is trying to keep our life in balance with as little drugs as possible. I also love that my entire family can go to the same doctor! It's a win-win for me!
in Stafford, VA |
Both my wife and I were looking for an holistic Dr. we were lucky to find Dr. Villarreal (Dr. V.)she's been wonderful since we have seen Dr. V. we have changed our diet and both have lost a lot of weight. We feel better look younger than our age. She works off your blood samples and gives you a read out and then formulates a plan of action. More objective then I have had in the past, she just doesn't give you a pill but gives you a new life style an opportunity to change your life. Thk you Dr.
in Madison Va |
Love Dr.V !!! For many years I went from Dr. to Dr. for various ailments and all they did was put a bandaid on everything and write a prescription. I got so tired of it and decided to take a different approach. I tried acupressure with Steve Chen in Stafford and he recommended Dr.V. She spoke with me to see what all was going on with me,did blood work and I feel alive again. I can honestly say that she helped me get to the root of my problems. I am forever grateful !!!
in Stafford, VA |
I'e attempted to establish myself as a patient in this practice. however, every turn seems to bring up a new roadblock. I appreciate the idea of the pre-meet to assess the patients conditions with a follow up visit to address concerns. HOWEVER, this practice has charged me office visits for lab work and are not willing to combine appointments (i.e. an acute condition appointment with an annual physical) thus charging me two more co-pays/office visit fees. UGH! I
Have you seen Dr. Villarreal?
Are you Dr. Villarreal? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Villarreal

Why It Matters: Dr. Villarreal's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Villarreal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Villarreal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Villarreal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Villarreal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

University Of Arizona College Of Med Arizona Health Sciences Center Tucson Az

Arizona State University
  • Other Education
    Naval Air Station Pensacola

Completed in 1995

Dr. Villarreal has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Villarreal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Villarreal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Villarreal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Villarreal

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Villarreal's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Villarreal

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients