Dr. Yvonne Saunders, MD

Dr. Yvonne Saunders, MD

Family Medicine  |
Insurances Accepted

Dr. Yvonne Saunders, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Saunders is affiliated with MountainView Hospital.

Family Friendly Medical Care

3150 N Tenaya Way Ste 230

Las Vegas, NV 89128

Learn about Dr. Saunders

FFMC was established in November 2004. Dr. Saunders has been practicing medicine since July 2001. She believes that the patient-physician relationship is paramount. Dr. Saunders established a paperless office from the very beginning. She speaks Spanish as well. She is committed to excellent patient care. Dr. Saunders' office uses an Open Access Scheduling System. This means its relatively easy to be seen the day you call. The office is by appointment only. This means there are no long wait times. Generally, the patients flow smoothly and the wait is consistenly <15-30 minutes. We h ave a 24/7 phone system. Our communitcation system is excellent. Patients talk to a real peson on the same day they call. Patient questions and concerns are taken care of the same day. Family Medicine uses a biopsychosocial medicine model. Dr. Saunders practices standard of care family medicine and she is board certified in family medicine, she uses a holistic approach to caring for her patients. She listens to patients and shows them respect. Dr. Saunders and her staff speak Spanish. We welcome Spanish speaking patients and their famililes. Dr. Saunders has a widely diverse patient population. She starter her practice on Martin L. King Blvd and has brought over many patients from that area. Dr. Saunders has high standards in caring for her patients, she expects her patients to have high expectations of themselves.

Dr. Saunders' Experience

Dr. Saunders' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pneumonia

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Physical Examination

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
  • Sthn Illinois University School Of Med Meml Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

• Top 25% Performance practice partner research., 2005
  • Illinois Merit Scholarship Award, 1992

Dr. Saunders has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saunders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saunders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saunders' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saunders to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Saunders' Performance
in North Las Vegas, NV |
I love Dr. Saunders, she really takes her time with patients. I left feeling satisfied that all my concerns were heard and she really took her time to discuss things and make recommendations for healthy goals. I would recommend her to anyone. The staff is also very polite and helpful.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I love Dr. Saunders. She has great bedside manner and spends the necessary time with you to answer all of your questions. I highly recommend her.
North Las Vegas, NV |
This doctor stopped accepting Medicare with no prior notice to patients to allow them time to find a new doctor. That shows she does not care in the least for the well being of patients. This office has terrible communications with patients. Very difficult to get them to send a prescription refill to your drugstore (takes several days and multiple emails or phone calls). Very unorganized office. They rarely answer the phone, leave a message and wait for them to contact you.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
This is the Erle family and my all family was of DR Saunders pt's for 13 years . She follow my family with respect , extra time and including now my adults kids that have nothing but respect for her and her staff. They make us feel we can depend on her for anything . Saddley our insurance change and now we need to look for another doctor . We feel bad about it. Thanks Dr Saunders , we miss u .
in Last Vegas nv |
I love Dr saunders but the wait time is ridiculous. I understand if it's busy but it's not, the staff are not the greatest, no sense of humor and no smile or nothing like they hate there job. Honestly I rather take my services somewhere else where the staff makes me feel welcome and the wait times are shorter and not 2 hours to be taken in for weight and temperature and reason of visit..
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Yvonne Saunders and her staff are always friendly/informative. When we need a referral for a specialty Leslie always makes sure to get it done within 24 hours. Cassandra is also very helpful if you have a billing problem and helping you with any questions. Carlos and Ana are also very helpful in getting us checked in. They also always remember who we are and what is going on in the family. Best Doctor I have ever had hands down.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I appreciated that she spent a lot of time with me as a new patient, but she refused to prescribe a certain medication that I had been on with a previous doctor. When I had called to make the appointment, I was told that Dr. Saunders is hiring a new doctor and will only see me this one time and then I will have to see the new doctor. A friend had referred me, so I went ahead with the first appointment. Now, that friend says this office won't see us anymore because we have teachers insurance.
in Las Vegas |
She is amazing takes just enough time answers all my questions and refers to specialist I needed. I appreciate her approach very informative and would highly recommend her. Thankful she took on my care with kindness.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been to see Dr. Saunders twice, and I already have a comfortable feeling about her. She is very friendly & takes the time to sit down and discuss your medical issues with you. I find her to be very knowledgeable and I feel i can trust Dr. Saunders decision when it comes to my healthcare. I am very pleased to have Dr. Saunders as my PCP
in Las Vegas, NV |
My first impression of Dr. Saunders was she was very nice and thorough with her questions, that where is ends. Her staff is not very friendly and I truly believe her only concern is getting paid. She showed me she does not really care about my health. I would not recommend her.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr.Saunders is the Best, My family of 5 have been seeing Dr Saunders now for Over 8yrs. She is A Very Understanding Doctor, Very Acknowledged On Any Concerns I May Have, Doctor Saunders Is Not Only Caring But Makes You Feel Comfortable About Everything. Me & My Family Will Not Be Going Anywhere Else, Anytime Soon... You ROCK DR SAUNDERS!
in Las Vegas, NV |
She was professional and patience. She took time to address all my needs and concerns. I felt very comfortable with her care.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Love Dr. Saunders. She really cares about her patients. She will call you at home anytime, weekends included if she sees the need to talk to you about a medical condition, or explain anything to you. She fully goes over and explains ALL lab results with you instead of just telling you that everything is normal.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My 35 year old daughter, who had a 6 month old son, made appt. with Dr.Saunders for abdominal pain. She was seen by the physician's assistant, who did blood work but did not do an abdominal exam, scheduled an ultrasound for the following week. Her hemoglobin was dangerously low but no one ever called her with results. Ultrasound showed massive abdominal tumor with spread to liver, seen by DrSaunders who SENT HER HOME! I brought her to ER that night where she was admitted, died 6 weeks later
Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Saunders, MD?
Are you Dr. Saunders?