Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez, MD
Board certified in Family Medicine, Yvonne Rodriguez, MD, earned her medical degree from the University of Southern California's Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles in 2009. This was followed by completing a three-year residency program with Kaiser Permanente's Orange County Family Medicine. Additionally, Dr. Rodriguez has certification in Addiction Medicine and has been active on several committees that work to address this important issue. She also has a strong interest in Women's Health and Transgender/LGBT Health. When not taking care of patients, Dr. Rodriguez enjoys traveling abroad, engaging in sports such as running and bowling, working with animal rescue organizations, World War II history and cosmetology.

3828 Schaufele Ave Ste 200

Long Beach, CA 90808

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Rodriguez

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

Dr. Rodriguez's Experience

Dr. Rodriguez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Addiction Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California Keck School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Kaiser Permanente Orange County Family Medicine Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodriguez to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Rodriguez's Performance
in Long Beach, CA |
I met with Dr. Rodriguez today and she was amazing. We chit chatted as she was examining me. She was thorough while being very personable and sweet. All my needs were met and more. I will definately be seeing her again as my new PCP.
in Norwalk, CA |
I haven't had a long term doctor that I've actually liked since I was about 12. FINALLY found an amazing doctor who actually cares about me and my well being! So patient, funny, and understanding. I will be sticking with Dr. Rodriguez!
in Lakewood, CA |
This was my first appointment with Dr. Rodriguez and she spent some time with me discussing my issues. She is requesting files from my previous doctor and will follow up with another visit,
in Seal Beach |
Dr. Rodriguez is very friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. I was very fortunate to find her at a time when she had just moved from Kaiser and was taking new patients. I highly recommend her to anyone who believes that medicine is more than lab results and referrals. She takes a genuine interest in her patients and their lives. My appointments have regularly lasted an hour. That's not wasted time. That's medicine. I doubt she'll be taking new patients for long. Best doctor I've had.
in Long Beach, CA |
Twice I have had an appt. with this doctor. First time I was 5 minutes late; I called them, they said that would be fine, however, when I arrived, they had "no-showed" me and cancelled. The second time, they called at 4pm the previous day, from a number in a different city and county, to cancel because the dr. wouldn't be in. Not recognizing the area code, I didn't listen to message - but canceling at 4pm is WAY too late anyways. I had arranged for a sub for my classes to get day off. LAME
in Los Angeles, CA |
So nice! Super thorough and very smart.
Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Rodriguez, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodriguez?