Dr. Yvonne Telgt-McKinney, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Cal Choice Family Practice 16519 Victor St Ste 307 Victorville, CA 92395 Get Directions
Dr. Yvonne Telgt-McKinney, MD
Dr. Yvonne Telgt-McKinney, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Victorville, CA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Dr. Telgt-McKinney's Experience

See how Dr. Telgt-McKinney's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Telgt-McKinney

Dr. Telgt-McKinney accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Telgt-McKinney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Telgt-McKinney to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Telgt-McKinney's Performance
Victorville, CA |
Extremely rude a waste of time and she has horrible bedside manners
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
My mother-in-law had Dr. Mckinney as her doctor for a few years now and she seemed to be very good for her. Until...my mother-in-law ended up with cancer. Then it became a fight at every turn with this doctor and her staff. The staff was very rude and didn't want to help out at all! Very disappointing when your doctor stops helping you when you need them the most!
in Victorville, CA |
I love this office. The Dr always remembers me and is very knowledgeable. She always takes her time in my visit with me and I never feel that I was rushed. I especially enjoy that she tries to stay away from any unneeded medications and rather tries holistic views on care. The rest of the staff is also great. strict on their rules but always seems to be in effort to make sure they have all the proper and updated information regarding my medical care. No issues w/ this office at any time.
in Edwards, CA |
I'm surprised so many people left bad reviews. Dr. McKinney is an amazing physician she is professional, thorough, and nice. I have been talking all three of my children to her for years! I have never had a problem with her staff they are all plesent and professional. My children have even seen some of the PA's and they were great too. They only negative thing I could say is that the wait is always long , but that is to be expected her office is one of a few that accepts medical
in Victorville Ca |
Well Dr Mckinney is the worst Doctor I've been too! If your a smoker BEWARE or if you bring a person with you that smokes don't do it!! She has a horrible bedside manner! She has been rude every time I've seen her! I would never comment on these surveys but I want to save anybody from this Doctor because it's a bad experience! I recently changed to IEHP Direct to find another primary to get rid of Doctor Mckinney! In closing I wouldn't take my dog to Dr McKinney!
The office staff is rude and unwilling to help patients. I have a PPO high option my office visit are $20 but they tried to scam me for $110 for a regular visit after my insurance told them they were wrong they cancelled my spot.
in Victorville, CA |
Nothing but lies after lies. They never call me for lab results or medication refill confirmations instead when I call them they just always lie and use the same lie we called but only got a busy signal everytime we called Called one day for my blood test results which was a Friday they had gotten my results that day but they hadent been reviewed, called back the following Monday and they tried lying to me saying they just recieved the results that Monday. Never see a dr either only nurses.
Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Telgt-McKinney, MD?
Are you Dr. Telgt-McKinney?

Compare Dr. Telgt-McKinney

Dr. Telgt-McKinney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Telgt-McKinney does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Telgt-McKinney and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Montemorelos / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Telgt-McKinney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Telgt-McKinney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Telgt-McKinney does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Telgt-McKinney and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.