Family Medicine  |
Dr. Yvonne Jimenez, MD
Dr. Yvonne Jimenez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chicago Heights, IL. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Jimenez is affiliated with Franciscan Health Olympia Fields .

30 E 15th St Ste 306

Chicago Heights, IL 60411

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Jimenez

Dr. Jimenez's Experience

Dr. Jimenez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Cook Co Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Cook Co Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Jimenez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jimenez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jimenez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jimenez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jimenez to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Jimenez's Performance
Flossmoor, IL |
She attributed all of my health issues to the fact that I was overweight. Now that I have more attentive doctors, who don't just tell me to to eat less and excercise, I'm being treated for my health conditions, including the one that was making it impossible to lose weight. Im not sure if it's only overweight patients that get this quick glance of an assessment, but I prefer a Dr who shows genuine concern for her patients instead of apathy, and listens when they say "Yeah. I've been trying that"
Chicago Heights, IL |
Worst doctor I have ever been too! Very unprofessional and rude! Doesn't care about her patients. She wanted to prescribe me medication I'm allergic too! My daughter saw her for her thyroid being enlarged for the first time! And she spent 5 minutes with her wanting her to see a psychologist saying it was stress! First of all how can anyone make that decision with a 5 minute visit! This doctor is beyond a joke!
If I could give her 0 stars I absolutely would. She has the worst attitude and she's supposed to be doctor. Refused to see me because she wasn't my primary. When I can't get in to see my primary until next month I was told I could see her since I had seen her before. After today I know why I never went back to her 5 years ago. Actually complained to me her patients have a hard time getting in to see her so why would they send me to her. Wow! After reading similar reviews I doubt she's that busy.
Glenwood, IL |
Very disappointed in Dr. Jimenez. She doesn't spend adequate time with patients, and has not been available for emergencies. I am finding a new, competent, available doctor.
Country Club Hills, IL |
I made an appointment with Dr. Jimenez when I needed a new pcp. Supposedly, she was accepting new patients, but her attitude with me was far from accepting. She told me more than once how terribly busy she was, and that she had too many patients already...then why did you take my appointment? When asked for a referral to a mental health dr, she told me thats not her specialty (hence the ref?) and heavily implied that i wanted to sell pills. She was indifferent about the pain that brought me in.
I recently switched to Dr. Jimenez and I'm extremely pleased with her and her staff, the nurses are very nice as well as Dr. Jimenez, they always take the time to listen to any concerns or questions I might have, unlike other doctors who are after in a hurry to get the patients in and out. I recently recommended Dr. Jimenez to my mom and she's extremely pleased as well.
Dr. Jimenez does not care about her patients,she is just there for a check. She is unprofessional and she is not thorough with her patients. I saw her for all of five minutes for a physical. No blood work was done etc. I told her I have recently been fatigued and she told me I was depressed versus running lab work....stay away from her!!!
Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Jimenez, MD?
Are you Dr. Jimenez?