Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD

Dermatology ·  Female · Age 68

Dr. Hines

Hines Dermatology Associates

555 Pleasant St Ste 106 Attleboro, MA 02703

Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD is a dermatologist in Attleboro, MA and has been practicing for 36 years. She graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1976 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Hines' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hines

2.0

Dr. Hines?
Dr. Hines' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD
went to pick up my prescriptions. They asked if I had any questions and I said "yes, my dermatologist didn't even explain these to me."as we were going over the creams I pointed to the one for my eyes and asked "she told me to put this on my eyelid, does that sound right?" She looked at me very concerned & said "miss, this ointment isn't even supposted to go ANYWHERE NEAR your eye, let alone ON your eye! It's not sterile & would b dangerous if it got in your eye" Dr.hines put my Health in danger
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
She rates more than five stars. My brother went to see her. When I seek medical attention for myself or my family, I am not looking for someone who wins a popularity contest daily, I want a competent medical professional who will address and manage a medical issue. She is a superb professional with a no nonsense approach. She clearly knows her stuff.
OUTSTANDING BLACK DOCTOR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
I read all these reviews and I wonder where people’s heads are at. Yes her bedside manner might not be what some people would expect but I went to her and will go again for her doctoral skills. She went to one of the best colleges and practiced for many years in another, and for me, that is what is important. Not how long I have to wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
Right from the first visit Dr Hines knew right away what my rash was. My foot was like that for almost a year. Two visits and it's almost gone but now am finding the same rash in other places.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
She’s the best ! She’s very smart and very nice . And very accommodating You will not be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
Terrible! Dr & staff are rude. I left without being seen. I made my appt at 8:00am so I wouldn’t have wait time & could get to work. 20 min after my appt time I asked the recept if the Dr would see me soon and explained why I made my appt at 8:00am. She was rude & had to call Dr because she wasn’t even in yet. She told me Dr was on her way. I asked for my copay to be refunded to card and was told it was. They charged my card another $20 so I paid $40 to not be seen! I’m demanding a refund!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
The MOST unprofessional, condescending, rude doctor I have EVER encountered. She needs to go back to school to learn how to properly speak to patients, she obviously missed the class on bedside manner. I also waited over an hour to be seen for 5 minutes. I immediately called a new dermatologist the minute I walked out of the office. It’s worth traveling to a further office for better treatment. No wonder she closed her other office in Rhode Island...wouldn’t recommend even if I was being bribed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
Wish there were zero stars. Dr. Hines is unbelievably rude and unprofessional. She is extremely condescending in her manner of speech, and her bedside manner is shameful. She repetitively cut me off while speaking and say, "Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter," even at one point to disregard and tell me to ignore the manufacturer's instructions for medicinal application. I would rather pay out of pocket to see a professional derm. than to visit her once more, even with insurance coverage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
My son is nonverbal and has autism and severe anxiety. He needs lots of support staff to get through a medical appointment. Dr. Hines was informed of his needs and not only did she make him wait 40 minutes to be seen, she refused to talk to me on the phone during his appointment. She then went on to prescribe medication that was listed on his medical history as an allergy. He suffered for 3 weeks not able to tell anyone that it was the medicine she prescribed that was making him sick. Horrible!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
AWFUL!!! Arrived 15 min early, waited in cramped waiting room, 20 min after appt was called into exam room, waited another 25 min for Dr. Mini-inquisition from Dr, then lecture, at which point I stopped Dr & said I'm leaving. I understand now why everyone who works in this office is so miserable. I'd be miserable if I continued to be this woman's patient, so I can only imagine how I would be if I worked for her. If you still choose to go to this provider, bring your patience and your next meal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?
I wish I could give them less stars. This was the least helpful place. I had to wait forever to get in to see the actual doctor, and the billing department was awful and never billed my insurance, just continually sent bills to my home. When I called they were very rude and unprofessional, finally after almost 3 YEARS of them sending bills and having to call my insurance company the matter is finally resolved. In no way should that have taken almost three years to resolve though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yvonne Hines, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hines?

• Dermatology

1977
1976

Dr. Hines accepts

(508) 222-1976

Dr. Hines accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Hines' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hines treats patients.