Dr. Yvonne Duffe, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Yvonne D Duffe DO 10131 W Colonial Dr Ste 1 Ocoee, FL 34761 Get Directions
Dr. Yvonne Duffe, DO
As an Osteopathic Family Physician, I have spent 30 years conscientiously treating each patient as a whole person. For the past 2 years, I have been making a concerted effort to back to my beginning ideals of treating each person as naturally as possible by paying most attention to diet, lifestyle and emotional factors in my patients' live to get to the root of their problems and helping them to heal. That is why I have begun to offer courses in comprehensive wellness to teach my patients how to stay well. I try to incorporate the best of traditional medicine with the functional medicine that helps the body to heal itself. I look forward to helping each and everyone of my patients achieve their optimal health.

Dr. Duffe's Care Philosophy

We will fulfill our belief in the trinity of mind, body and sprit with regards to the individual,family and community by providing our patients wit the educational resources, communication tools and the best advances in medical care to achieve a team approach to your health.

Dr. Duffe's Experience

See how Dr. Duffe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Duffe

Dr. Duffe accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Duffe is now accepting new patients
Yvonne D. Duffe, DO, PA10131 W Colonial Dr Ste 1
Ocoee, FL 34761
(407) 447-9596Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Duffe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Duffe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duffe to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Duffe Says:

Thank you for providing feedback on how we are doing. This information will be shared with other visitors to this site  and with staff to continuously improve your experience here.

You may reach us at 407-447-9596 or via your patient portal if you are a current patient. If you are a patient and have not yet accessed your portal, then please contact us to give a temporary code (it only lasts for 4 days).

Dr. Duffe's Performance
in Orlando, Fl |
I've been a patient of Dr. Duffe for years and this last year I have felt very unwelcome and disrespected. Since the time i was brushed off the phone for an appointment confirmation and felt like it was too much trouble to get an email confirmation with the new address, and getting attitude over insurance coverage and whether or not i need an appointment, to finding out i have health issues and basically being told its my fault. Very disappointing and time to find another doctor.
in Ocoee,Fl |
I have to say I love my Dr.Duffe she listens and always responds with a sincere attitude! I have seen many specialist over the years and they have the God complex....that makes me value her so much more. I know that whatever I come to her with she will try and help. I love the staff and couldnt imagine what I would do with out this wonderful doc and the team. Thank you Yvonne Duffe for being an honest loyal hard working doctor with a huge heart!
in Winter Garden, FL |
I have been with Dr. Duffe for years. She is thorough, and most importantly, listens when you speak. She comprehensively assess each situation you bring her, and then resolves whatever health issues you need help with. Dr. Duffe never rushes her patients! The office team is exceptional. They are very responsive to patients, and go out of their way to work you in if you call between appointments. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Duffe to anyone who needs a physician!
in Sanford, FL |
Dr. Duffe genuinely cares about her patients, she takes time to explain things to you. You don't feel rushed when you are speaking with her. She has personally called me with test results, I've never had another doctor do that. Her office is extremely responsive to any of my needs and requests.
in college park , FL |
Excellent Staff , Dr Duffe has been caring for my entire family for over 5 years.
Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Duffe, DO?
Are you Dr. Duffe?

Compare Dr. Duffe

Dr. Duffe's Care Philosophy

Dr. Duffe says...

As a Family Medicine practice, we are your first step on navigating the process of finding the correct diagnosis. Many times there are overlapping territories in the many specialties out there. Some of those specialties are surgically oriented and some are medically oriented and they may start with similar testing or care before patients reach the core of what that specialty offers. Starting with your primary care physician can prevent redundancies in getting problems solved.

I care for about 80% of chronic conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension, High cholesterol, hypothyroidism, infections, arthritis and early renal insufficiency before sending my patients out to a specialist.

I also provide Preventative Care with advise on lifestyle modifications.

Health Coaching is available

Wellness Training curriculums are fun and life-changing.

Dr. Duffe says...

Dr. Duffe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Duffe has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Duffe's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Family Practice/OMT

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Nova Southeastern University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Completed in 1989

Florida Southern College

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Duffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Exam