Dr. Yvonne Duffe, DO

Dr. Yvonne Duffe, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Yvonne Duffe, DO is a family medicine specialist in New Smyrna Beach, FL and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1985 and specializes in family medicine.Read her story

401 Downing St

New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

• AvMed
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Duffe

Dr. Duffe's Experience

Dr. Duffe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Duffe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Duffe "As an Osteopathic Family Physician, I have spent 30 years conscientiously treating each patient as a whole person. Since 2013, I have been making a concerted effort to back to my beginning ideals of treating each person as naturally as possible by paying most attention to diet, lifestyle and emotional factors in my patients' lives to get to the root of their problems and help them to heal. I have become a membership based practice afilliated with MDVIP in order to be able to give each patient adequate time to address these issues. Also, in support of this, I offer courses in comprehensive wellness to teach my students how to stay well. I try to incorporate the best of traditional medicine with the functional medicine that helps the body to heal itself. I look forward to helping each and everyone of my patients achieve their optimal health."

This content was provided by Dr. Duffe "We will fulfill our belief in the trinity of mind, body and sprit with regards to the individual,family and community by providing our patients wit the educational resources, communication tools and the best advances in medical care to achieve a team approach to your health."

• Family Practice

• Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Duffe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duffe's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duffe to family and friends

Dr. Duffe's Performance

Dr. Duffe Says:
"

Thank you for providing feedback on how we are doing. This information will be shared with other visitors to this site  and with staff to continuously improve your experience here.

You may reach us at 407-447-9596 or via your patient portal if you are a current patient. If you are a patient and have not yet accessed your portal, then please contact us to give a temporary code (it only lasts for 4 days).

"

I feel very fortunate to have Dr Duffe as my Dr. I know if there is a problem she is just a phone call away. Easy to talk to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been a patient of Dr. Duffe for years and this last year I have felt very unwelcome and disrespected. Since the time i was brushed off the phone for an appointment confirmation and felt like it was too much trouble to get an email confirmation with the new address, and getting attitude over...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have to say I love my Dr.Duffe she listens and always responds with a sincere attitude! I have seen many specialist over the years and they have the God complex....that makes me value her so much more. I know that whatever I come to her with she will try and help. I love the staff and couldnt...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been with Dr. Duffe for years. She is thorough, and most importantly, listens when you speak. She comprehensively assess each situation you bring her, and then resolves whatever health issues you need help with. Dr. Duffe never rushes her patients! The office team is exceptional. They...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Duffe genuinely cares about her patients, she takes time to explain things to you. You don't feel rushed when you are speaking with her. She has personally called me with test results, I've never had another doctor do that. Her office is extremely responsive to any of my needs and requests.
Are you Dr. Duffe?