Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Yvette Tivoli, DO
Dr. Yvette Tivoli, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. She has been practicing for 9 years.

Delray Beach Office

6642 W Atlantic Ave

Delray Beach, FL 33446

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Tivoli

Dr. Tivoli's Experience

Dr. Tivoli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Tivoli does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne

• Skin Procedures
  • Skin Surgery

• Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Tivoli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tivoli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tivoli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tivoli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tivoli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tivoli to family and friends
Dr. Tivoli's Performance
in LIGHTHOUSE POINT |
Dr. Tivoli is an outstanding example of quality patient care. She goes above and beyond to find the best course of treatment and is up to date with the newest alternatives available. She was able to clear my cystic acne while allowing me to go off daily antibiotics. True passion for patients is rare these days and I feel blessed to have found such a good dermatologist.
in Clewiston, Fl |
I took my husband to Waters Edge (Delray Office) for a serious rash. Very concerned about what the diagnosis could be. Dr Tivoli sat with us and took the time to explain everything in detail, she explained the treatment options. Nurse Angie and Dr Tivoli we so caring, compassionate, and patient with us. They answered all our questions and we left felling very confident and sure that we were in great hands. Thank you so much!! Robn and Tracy Hoopes
Delray Beach, FL |
This was my first visit and I left so impressed, not only by Dr. Tivoli but by her nurse Brandi as well. I was taken promptly and treated respectfully. Brandi interviewed me about my past "skin history," and then it was a short wait until Dr. Tivoli entered the room. She was compassionate, caring and professional. I am highly recommend her and the Water's Edge Dermatology practice.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Tivoli was very professional and attentive addressing all my concerns. The prescription she gave me for my hyper pigmentation skin issue is doing its work and I will be going back in three months for my second appointment. I sincerely recommend Dr. Tivoli. I am very happy to have gone to her for my skin concerns. Her nurse assistant Yvonne was very professional and attentive as well.
in Davie, FL |
My wife and I were won over by Dr. Tivoli several years ago when she practiced at NSU, Davie, FL. We followed her to Waters Edge and have continued the best patient/provider relationship.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Was seen by dr Tivoli in the lighthouse point office very careing dr
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Excellent care and concern provided
in Lake Worth, FL |
Pleasant, friendly staff. Nice clean office, minimal wait time. Dr Tivoli is knowledgable, warm, caring, attentive. Very pleasant experience. Happy to be under her care.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I went to see Dr Tivoli with a lot of concerns and worries. I had been using the same dermatologist for 15 years and he had retired. I was referred to her by my rheumatologist who was not sure of my diagnosis. Dr Tivoli was on time, very professional and put my fears to rest. The staff was very pleasant and the nurse Gerard was very knowledgeable. It was a terrific experience which is very rare in medical offices today
in Boca Raton, FL |
Given that it was both my and my husband's first time at a dermatologist, we were both a bit nervous. The moment we were met by Dr. Tivoli and and Nurse Meredith, our fears subsided. They were both incredibly kind and knowledgeable - it was a quick and painless process. Thank you!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Impressive. I am not a fan of dermatologists as my previous three experiences resulted in a mis-diagnosis and just selling me expensive creams. I felt like I was at a spa, not a doctor. In the matter of skin cancer that runs in my family, this is serious and I prefer a doctor who is professional and all business. I trust Dr. Tivoli. She completed an entire body exam, diagnosed the issue, made a treatment and follow up plan in less than ten minutes. Her office is modern and staff is great.
Have you seen Dr. Yvette Tivoli, DO?
Are you Dr. Tivoli?