Dr. Yves Eveillard, MD

Neuropsychiatry (Psychiatry) | Male

Office Of Psychiatry 4651 Sheridan St Ste 450 Hollywood, FL 33021 Get Directions
Dr. Yves Eveillard, MD
Dr. Yves Eveillard, MD is a neuropsychiatry (psychiatry) doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Eveillard is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke.

Dr. Eveillard's Care Philosophy

General Adult Psychiatry

Dr. Eveillard's Experience

See how Dr. Eveillard's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eveillard

Dr. Eveillard accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Eveillard is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Eveillard has admitting privileges.

Dr. Eveillard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eveillard to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Eveillard's Performance
in fort lauderdale florida |
i have already recommended many people to him. He seems to be the first doctor i have had who genuinely cares and understands what its like to suffer from anxiety. he is also the first doctor to prescribe me something that has actually improved my daily life and give me hope for the future.
Dr eveillard is an excellent psychiatrist, very understanding, knowledgeable and friendly.He Takes the time to listen, and is very patient in explaining whatever you are not sure about, and need clarification on. I Highly recommend Him if you are looking for a doctor that puts your well-being to the top of the list
in hollywood, fl |
Dr. Eveillard is very accommodating and tries very hard to suggest different meds to help his patients.
in Hollywood, FL |
I'm so happy to have Dr. Eveillard as my doctor. Very intelligent, great listener, and helpful.
Knowledgeable, courteous and prompt
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have found Dr. Eveillard since moving from Colorado. I was very nervous because it usually takes awhile to find someone who is good. Well, I can say I have found one now. He gave me a few surveys to fill out then asked me targeted questions to find out what I had. He was very good a diagnosing my issues and gave me the medication that seems to work well for me. I am happy I found him quickly.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr, Eveillard is a great doctor. He really helped me. He is concerned about your total health not just getting you in and out. I would totally recommend him to any one that really needs assistance immediately.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The front office worker is very rude, I have 100% coverage on Mental Health for my insurance. Six months into the year way after my deductible was paid the front office pressured me for money. The office is very aware of my circumstances right now but yet, I go into the office with more anxiety then what I originally arrived with. I relapsed in November and now have 8 months sober, everytime I have to cancel an appointment, Dr. thinks I have relapsed yet again. Does not listen to me at all.
in Miramar, Fl |
My original psychiatrist retired and Dr. Eveillard took over my case. I couldn't be happier having him as my doctor. He's very kind, intelligent, caring, educated and well-spoken. He listens intently and always has an encouraging, positive outlook. He also doesn't push medication and will even recommend herbal remedies to try. I would refer anyone looking for a psychiatrist to him in a heartbeat.
in Hollywood, FL |
For being a mental health professional, Yves lacks active listening skills. When challenging questions were asked, they were actually deflected, so much so that when I push for guidance, clarification, or justification, he got defensive and/or claimed we have to move forward -- across multiple instances and multiple visits. I understand his role is primarily medical vs. talk therapy (psychiatry vs. psychology), but how can one do an appropriate needs analysis being so arrogant and closed?
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I left his office feeling worse than when I arrived. He was unprofessional, inappropriate, arrogant, unsympathetic, judgmental, and all around just a bad doctor. Instead of giving me hope of feeling better, he made me feel as if things will only get worse. I would not recommend him to anyone. I had to pay prior to seeing him - biggest waste of $150.
Have you seen Dr. Yves Eveillard, MD?
Are you Dr. Eveillard?

Compare Dr. Eveillard

Dr. Eveillard's Care Philosophy

General Adult Psychiatry

Dr. Eveillard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuropsychiatry (Psychiatry)
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Eveillard has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Eveillard's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Endogenous Insomnia
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence

Inst/Columbia U

Completed in 1988

• Creole
  • French

Dr. Eveillard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eveillard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuropsychiatry (Psychiatry)