Dr. Yuyu Lin, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Yuyu Lin, MD
Dr. Yuyu Lin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Redmond, WA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Lin is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland.

Dr. Lin's Care Philosophy

I am board certified in family practice and my medical interests include sports medicine, hyperlipidemia and pediatrics. In my free time, I enjoy cycling, computers, music and anything tech-related.

Dr. Lin's Experience

See how Dr. Lin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lin

Dr. Lin accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Lin is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lin to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Lin's Performance
in Sammamish, WA |
I have been going to Dr Lin for several years now and I have been very satisfied with the care I have received. I feel he always listens to me and have never felt rushed during my office visits. He is very knowledgeable yet I never feel like he's talking down to me. He's a great doctor!
in Bellevue, WA |
I have been going to Dr. Lin for several years. He is proactive in his approach to preventative medicine, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I especially appreciate how Dr. Lin does not insult my intelligence or speak to me in a condescending fashion (as other healthcare providers have in the past). He treats me as the adult I am, and he respects my ability to follow his instructions.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr Lin is my primary care physician and I would recommend him highly. I have memory issues along with some cognitive problems and Jeff and his staff go above and beyond for me. He is patient with me when I can't remember things and has always given me extra help with things that should be easy for me but aren't, like navigating referrals and doing paperwork.
in Redmond, WA |
I went to this doctor when I couldn't get in with my doctor, I have never been treated so bad in my life, he basically accused me of being a drug addict, he did not even refill my prescription, he said in a round about way that Marty Kjos (my doctor) doesn't know what she is doing. he then accused me of selling my klonpin because I was a few days early for my 3 month appointment. so according to him I am a drug addict and I sell drugs and Marty has no clue of what she is doing.
Redmond, WA |
Dr Lin addresses my concerns fully and calls me promptly to inform me of test results. He is a personable and compassionate caregiver. I couldn't ask for better care.
in Sammamish, WA |
Went to Dr. Lin as I was not able to get into my normal physician. His attitude was to say the least superficial, and more in the way of just getting through the visit. I have 20 years experience in health care, and this person does not deserve the title Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Yuyu Lin, MD?
Are you Dr. Lin?

Compare Dr. Lin

Dr. Lin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Lin has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lin's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine

Graduated in 2007

Valley Medical Center Family Medicine Program

Completed in 2010

University of Washington

• Mandarin
  • Taiwanese

Dr. Lin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.