Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni, MD
Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 52 years old. Dr. Kumbkarni is affiliated with Florida Hospital Carrollwood, Florida Hospital Tampa and St. Joseph's Hospital.

3000 Medical Park Dr Ste 150

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • EmblemHealth
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Learn about Dr. Kumbkarni

Dr. Kumbkarni's Experience

Dr. Kumbkarni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant

• Punjab University / Christian Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Education
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kumbkarni has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Kumbkarni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumbkarni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kumbkarni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kumbkarni to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Kumbkarni's Performance
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Kumbkarni is a wonderful physician. He and his staff are very professional, polite and attentive. They always listen to concerns and answer questions thoroughly and thoughtfully. They are very punctual and I have never felt rushed. Dr. Kumbkarni makes me feel comfortable and offers very thorough explanations. I would highly recommend! Thank you!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Kumbkarni said he would help me lower my A1C and he has done just that! I feel comfortable asking questions and discussing plans for my medical condition. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so. I like that the doctor and staff works well together, it makes for a very pleasant environment..
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Kumbkarni and his staff are quality professionals. I have never had to wait for my scheduled appointments. I am treated with care by everyone I come in contact with. They are always ready to assist me. Dr Kumbkarni explains all the test results clearly and my health has vastly improved under his care. I would recommend his office to anyone seeking treatment.
in Lady Lake, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Kumbkarni for over ten years and he is ALWAYS polite and caring. He takes time to talk to you and ask questions about your health. His office personnel are also polite and helpful and very supportive. I would recommend Dr. Kumbkarni to anyone seeking a reliable and knowledgeable physician.
Tampa, FL |
He is very friendly and explain each and every aspect of diagnosis.i would recommend to my friend and family members
in Tampa, FL |
Very professional. Gives instructions and medical advice well. Staff is very helpful. I always enjoy my visits. They take great care of me. I would definitely refer others.
in Tampa, FL |
Great Doctor/Practice. Diabetes resolved in less than a year. No longer need insulin. Extremely satisfied ! ! Thank you Dr Kumbkarni for your outstanding care.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Kumbkarmi is very caring and takes time to go over any and all issues during the visit. He always makes you feel comfortable and listens, never rushing in and out like most doctors. The office staff is knowledgeable and willing to work with patients especially with appointments. Highly recommend.
in Seffner |
I have been seeing Dr. Kumbkarni for 2 years now, and the entire staff is very helpful and friendly. Dr. Kumbkarni always takes the effort to make sure his patients are being properly taken care of. I would and I do, recommend Dr. Kumbkarni to people I know.
in Ruskin, FL |
Doctor is very hands on, knowledgeable and staff is friendly.
in Tampa, FL |
A number of my responses in this survey were joint opinions I formed having seen both Dr. K. and the ARNP Lisa Gavosto. About 5 visits over the past year. I have diabetes type 2, lack of thyroid function, and Vitamin D2 deficiency. Still working it out to stabilize. I ask a lot of questions......
Tampa, FL |
Referred to Kumkarni by my primary for thyroid issues. He diagnosed me with hashimotos and had to have thyroidectomy for large begnign tumors. I'm six month post surgery and still have terrible symptoms of hypothyroidism. I can't get him to listen to me and his office staff just asks what my symtoms are! Help!!!! I've made an appt with different Endocrinologist but can't get in for three months! Very frustrating.
in Tampa, FL |
I had the opportunity to visit this office and physician last week. I'm not sure what kind of people give reviews here but, I'm upfront. The office was clean, the staff was appropriate, my appointment was on time. The PA was very nice and this doctor was very good, I felt. I do have a follow up and will update that appointment as well. FMC is a very good group and follow up on their offices all the time. I will continue with this office.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been coming to Dr. Kumbkarni for several years. He and his staff are very personable and professional. I consider them my friends. Dr. Kumbkarni is very knowledgeable in his profession and was able to control my thyroid disease to better my everyday life. I will recommend him to anyone.
While Doctor Kumbkarni is an excellent medical professional. His staffing however, ruins his practice. I've been a patient for several years and I am fed up with as often as I've struggled to get a refill. My pharmacy contacted Kumkarni's office for a refill authorization, and they never heard back. I called Doctor Kumbkarni's office directly and I was told they would get it processed. They never follow through with getting my prescription . His office staff frequently fails at their job.
in Tampa |
This Doctor might be good - if you ever saw him. You've got office staff relaying changes in medication dosages and lab results to you. I could go on, but trust me - there are plenty of other endocrinologist s out there. Find one with a good nurse practitioner that can actually talk to you.
in Tampa, FL |
Physician is unable and unwilling to thoroughly explain abnormal lab results. Dismisses and invalidates patient concerns or questions. Office manager will not respond professionally to any patient concerns. I absolutely believe Dr. Kumbkarni is a good person, but have no confidence in his skills as a physician.
in Valrico, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Kumbkarni for years for diabetes. He and Lisa has helped me so much keep my diabetes under control. Staff is great
in Saint Petersburg |
Lauren Sosdorf is they best!!! Everyone else however is incompetent. After weeks of phone calls and one face to face appointment my medication was still not filled and several phone calls later I found the wrong prescriptions were filled.
Have you seen Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni, MD?
Are you Dr. Kumbkarni?

• Community Health Choice
    Wellpath Preferred PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO
    Emblem Health
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Husky Health
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio