Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Florida Medical Clinic 3000 Medical Park Dr Ste 150 Tampa, FL 33613 Get Directions
Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni, MD
Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 51 years old. Dr. Kumbkarni is affiliated with Florida Hospital Carrollwood, Florida Hospital Tampa and St. Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Kumbkarni's Experience

See how Dr. Kumbkarni's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kumbkarni

Dr. Kumbkarni accepts 39 insurance carriers

Dr. Kumbkarni is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kumbkarni has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kumbkarni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kumbkarni to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Kumbkarni's Performance
Tampa, FL |
Referred to Kumkarni by my primary for thyroid issues. He diagnosed me with hashimotos and had to have thyroidectomy for large begnign tumors. I'm six month post surgery and still have terrible symptoms of hypothyroidism. I can't get him to listen to me and his office staff just asks what my symtoms are! Help!!!! I've made an appt with different Endocrinologist but can't get in for three months! Very frustrating.
in Tampa, FL |
I had the opportunity to visit this office and physician last week. I'm not sure what kind of people give reviews here but, I'm upfront. The office was clean, the staff was appropriate, my appointment was on time. The PA was very nice and this doctor was very good, I felt. I do have a follow up and will update that appointment as well. FMC is a very good group and follow up on their offices all the time. I will continue with this office.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been coming to Dr. Kumbkarni for several years. He and his staff are very personable and professional. I consider them my friends. Dr. Kumbkarni is very knowledgeable in his profession and was able to control my thyroid disease to better my everyday life. I will recommend him to anyone.
While Doctor Kumbkarni is an excellent medical professional. His staffing however, ruins his practice. I've been a patient for several years and I am fed up with as often as I've struggled to get a refill. My pharmacy contacted Kumkarni's office for a refill authorization, and they never heard back. I called Doctor Kumbkarni's office directly and I was told they would get it processed. They never follow through with getting my prescription . His office staff frequently fails at their job.
in Tampa |
This Doctor might be good - if you ever saw him. You've got office staff relaying changes in medication dosages and lab results to you. I could go on, but trust me - there are plenty of other endocrinologist s out there. Find one with a good nurse practitioner that can actually talk to you.
in Tampa, FL |
Physician is unable and unwilling to thoroughly explain abnormal lab results. Dismisses and invalidates patient concerns or questions. Office manager will not respond professionally to any patient concerns. I absolutely believe Dr. Kumbkarni is a good person, but have no confidence in his skills as a physician.
in Valrico, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Kumbkarni for years for diabetes. He and Lisa has helped me so much keep my diabetes under control. Staff is great
in Saint Petersburg |
Lauren Sosdorf is they best!!! Everyone else however is incompetent. After weeks of phone calls and one face to face appointment my medication was still not filled and several phone calls later I found the wrong prescriptions were filled.
Have you seen Dr. Yuvraj Kumbkarni, MD?
Are you Dr. Kumbkarni?

Compare Dr. Kumbkarni

Dr. Kumbkarni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Kumbkarni has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kumbkarni's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Punjab University / Christian Medical College
    Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education

• Hindi

Dr. Kumbkarni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumbkarni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism