Dr. Yutaka Kawase, MD

Dr. Yutaka Kawase, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Yutaka Kawase, MD is a family medicine specialist in Stanley, KS and has been practicing for 34 years. He specializes in family medicine.

College Park Family Care Center

15101 Glenwood Ave

Stanley, KS 66223

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care
  • HealthSmart
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Kawase

Video

Dr. Kawase's Experience

Dr. Kawase's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Kawase "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Wright State University / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Illinois
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Kawase has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Kawase does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kawase and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kawase's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kawase to family and friends

Dr. Kawase's Performance

Dr. Kawase has been our family doctor for twenty years. He was been consistently the most kind, patient, gentle, courteous, caring doctor/person I have ever met. He really listens to my complain and explains what I need to know. I am very grateful to have him as our doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We appreciate you allowing us to care for you and your family for the past 20 years. We will be sure to share your comment with Dr. Kawase.

Dr. Kawase is kind, attentive, knowledgeable and proactive in looking out for your health. These are the qualities that I have valued in him over the more than 15 years that I have been seen by him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to care for you for the past 15 years. We appreciate the feedback!

Dr. Kawase is an amazing physician, very tuned in to listening to his patients. His advice is qualitative. The staff contribute positively.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your positive feedback! It will be shared with Dr. Kawase and his staff.

Dr. Kawase is always thorough and shows a genuine concern for my well being. He offers me suggestions for things that I might do to improve my health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Our staff will pass along the kind words to Dr. Kawase.

Dr. Kawase knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. He is a good listener and pays attention to my questions and needs. I feel very confident in his advise and want him to be my permanent doctor. My husband also wants him to be his doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. Dr. Kawase is currently accepting new patients so your husband can contact our office when he is in need of an appointment. We would be happy to see him.