Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Yuriy Yusupov, DDS
Dr. Yuriy Yusupov, DDS is a dentist who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He has been practicing for 9 years.

7901 4th Ave Ste A3

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Yusupov has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yusupov has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yusupov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yusupov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yusupov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yusupov to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Yusupov's Performance
Brooklyn, NY |
This office is located inside of a residential building, talking about sketchy, right? I was temped to leave as soon as I got there, which I now regret not doing. The receptionist is THE worst. The dental surgeon makes no attempt to save the problem tooth, all he wants to do is expose you to a lot of radiation in forms of xrays so that he charge you for more "seevices" and pull as many teeth out as possible. I don't know how and/or why this con artist is still licensed, if he even is. STAY AWAY.
Brooklyn, NY |
Everyone in this clinic is AWFUL. The receptionist has the worst attitude ever. She should use her bird brains and rethink her career choice. The tech xrayed me without explaining the procedure or asking any questions, such as if I had already done an xray elsewhere, which I did and actually had a copy with me. The "surgeon" is only insterested in pulling teeth like a factory and charging for as many procedures as possible. They said that they would call me to schedule a ct scan, they never did.
in New York, NY |
The Best DDS i have ever met. The best extraction expiriense with my two teeth. Fast, painfull!! And i could eat after 1h. Highly recommended!!! Personal and assistants are very proff and nice! Will be back!
in Staten Island, NY |
After being so nervous to go and help my wisdom teeth extracted I was very relaxed meeting the doctor very friendly very clean I won't think twice about sending anyone there
in Flushing, NY |
Not only was he very knowledgeable, he provided a number of methods and steps to dealing with my poor bite and TMJ. He was patient and accommodating and I didn't have to wait for him long. He has an excellent repoire with his staff and it shows as they made sure to accommodate and run errands for him there at Kings County Hospital. He created a timeline for me and I felt good and relieved that I was in such good hands. He saw me the same day after seeing his colleague, Dr. Abayev.
in Brooklyn, NY |
He extracted a tooth in under 10 minutes with no pain. Even his syringe skills are better than anyone else's, and I've had a fair bit of dental work done. He is like the most skilled dentist/ surgeon ever. And his assistant is excellent as well. These people are of few words, but boy do they do a flawless job.
in Brooklyn |
Going to the dentist is a scary experience. Going to get a tooth removed...really REALLY scary. But Dr. Yusupov is the BEST for the job. There's never a long wait, the nurses and staff are SUPER friendly, and the whole extraction process is done within a few minutes. He's friendly, he makes you feel comfortable, and he genuinely cares about how you feel. I highly recommend him!
in Brooklyn, NY |
After having the useless people who answer the phone keep referring me to their other office, I finally put my foot down and got an appointment. They told me on the phone they took my insurance. Two weeks later I sat in the office and after filling out a phone book with of forms and waiting for an hour more I was seated in the dentist chair. The nurse told me to wait and another half hour later the sleazy Doctor walked in and told me he didn't take my insurance in the rudest manner I've ever
Dr. Yusupov is very friendly. He answered all of my questions. Furthermore, he made me feel at ease during my extraction. It was over before it even began. His staff was very professional as well. I would highly recommend him. Matter a fact I am going to spread the word among my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Yuriy Yusupov, DDS?
Are you Dr. Yusupov?