Dr. Yurii Borshch, MD

Dr. Yurii Borshch, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

1642 Lockhill Selma Rd San Antonio, TX 78213 Get Directions

Dr. Borshch's philosophy is based upon delivering compassionate, timely healthcare to patients suffering from chronic pain.

Dr. Yurii Borshch, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 55 years old. Dr. Borshch is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center.

Dr. Borshch's Experience

See how Dr. Borshch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Borshch

Dr. Borshch accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Borshch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Borshch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Borshch to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Borshch's Performance
in Mico, TX |
I moved from the VA Pain management to Dr Borshch. Always timely, gentle and communicative about the procedure. Nice Staff
in San Antonio, TX |
I started seeing Dr. Borschch two years ago for a second opinion. Dr. Borschch was EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND. He took his time and did a thorough examination, he listened and we discussed a treatment plan. Dr Borschch has a kind and compassionate bedside manner. Being a medical profession, Dr. Borschch is a rare find. The medical profession can use more like him. He is AMONG THE BEST!!!
in Brackettville, Texas 78832 |
Dr.Bosch and his staff have been truly.amazing. Since I live 3 hours away, everyone has worked hard to accommodate my schedule of other appointments I may have so that I am not spending time in expensive hotels. Thank you Dr. Borshch and staff!
in San Antonio, TX |
D. Borshch has helped me tremendously. I am a very active person. I had been in a lot of pain and was referred to by a co-worker. After visiting him and giving me the shots for my back im back to feeling normal. He has been there when ive needed him. His staff also is akways so nice and friendly. I go to the Castle Hills Office.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Borshch for pain management from a knee replace and two surgeries to fuse several vertebrae. My first session was to review my history and to conduct a physical exam. Afterward, Dr. Borshch and I had a detailed interaction of what procedures might bring relieve to pain that certainly affected my quality of life. I returned as scheduled, and Dr. Borshch injected medication into the spinal column. For the first time in four years I was without any pain!
in San Antonio, TX |
I absolutely love and appreciate everything about Dr. Borsch. I have a significant health history and have a lot of pain issues. He has truly been a Godsend and advocate for my pain issues. He is not one to increase medication, just to increase, he may change things around which I truly appreciate. He listens to you and looks for ways to improve your pain and daily living. He is very strict with your medication and refills, meaning you cannot take more meds than prescribed,talk to him for help.
in San Antonio, TX |
after years of specialists and trying every alternative method to manage pain i was sent to see Dr Borshch he was wonderful him and his pa listened explained what was happening with my body and referred me to an amazing pain counselor they talked to me about yoga and other alternatives instead of just pain medicine i absolutely think the world of this doctor he actually cares
I have been coming to Dr. Borshch for 6 years. I've always liked the office and staff. My most recent visit on 3/28/16 was disappointing. There was a new medical asst. and new PA. The medical asst. was cold, the PA was distant and spent very little time with me. I miss Derek. Too many new faces and very unfriendly. I will be reconsidering my care.
in San Antonio Texas |
Conditions treated doesn't even show Arnold Chiari Malformation, so I'm guessing this is the only reason you only talked to me about migraines and injections for that and nothing for my condition. So do you even know how to manage that pain?
in San Antonio, TX |
My first visit with Dr Borshch was so pleasant and so much was accomplished. ahe listened to me. He let me talk. He acted quickly and efficently in treating my problems. What a wonderful man and doctor he is.
Have you seen Dr. Yurii Borshch, MD?
Are you Dr. Borshch?

Compare Dr. Borshch

}

Dr. Borshch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Borshch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Borshch has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Borshch's Board Certifications

• Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Kishinev State Med Institution

• Russian

Dr. Borshch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Borshch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine