Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov, DO

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov, DO
Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov, DO is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Iowa City, IA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Tsirulnikov is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center.

Dr. Tsirulnikov's Experience

See how Dr. Tsirulnikov's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tsirulnikov

Dr. Tsirulnikov accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Tsirulnikov is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tsirulnikov has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tsirulnikov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsirulnikov to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Tsirulnikov's Performance
in Wenatchee, WA |
After reaching many dead ends in Wenatchee, my mother was referred to Swedish Pain Center and was seen by Dr Yuri. Inside of a few minutes, he diagnosed the issue and had her set for a cortisone injection. He did not promise miracles but she has had amazing results and hurts less than she has in years. Very personable and interested in least invasive approach that will create the needed pain relief. It was worth every minute of the 3 hour drive each way!
in Lynnwood, WA |
I am a new patient, picking up with Dr. Yuri after Dr. B. moved. I am extremely happy with his service. He asked about my past treatments, my goals, and explained that there were options for me that would help me my goal of getting off of Methadone as a treatment. I am into my second set of injections, a new mix of medication, and am almost completely off of Methadone and with less pain than I had before. Knowledgeable and professional, I would recommend him to anyone!
in Kenmore, WA |
I have been seeing Dr. Tsirulnikov for pain management and reducing my opioid use following a spinal fusion one year ago. While in a nursing home, I was given excessive doses of oxycontin and oxycodone, and so I needed to go to a pain clinic to help decrease my usage. I was motivated to do this, and Dr. Tsirulnikov was absolutely the perfect person to treat me. He was professional, caring, patient and made sure he listened to me and made sure that he understood how I was doing and encouraged me.
in Longview, WA |
I love the guy , Dr Yuri listened to and helped me , gave me my life back because of the pain and pain from other Dr's I was ready to give up but Dr Yuri is so gifted through injections and treatments he has really helped . I could hardly tell the treatment was being done ! That is awesome. I checked him out with my other Dr's and they speak very highly of him and my sister goes to him , my wife , my aunt and several friends. I usually don't recommend a Dr but I would recommend Dr Yuri !
Dr. Tsirulnkov is one of the worst physicians I have ever seen in my personal and professional experience (over 20 years). He took over a Swedish pain management physicians practice (which I was a part of) who left and patients have been leaving ever since he started in the beginning of 2017. This physician doesnt listen to his patients (which results in false info. in your chart), looks for every opportunity to dismiss his patients, and is only concerned about covering his legal liability.
in Astoria, OR |
Would not recommend this dr. Ever. Totally disengaged. Left appointment frustrated and feeling degraded. Will not be returning.
Have you seen Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov, DO?
Are you Dr. Tsirulnikov?

Compare Dr. Tsirulnikov

Dr. Tsirulnikov's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Iowa not available

Dr. Tsirulnikov has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tsirulnikov's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Tsirulnikov does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tsirulnikov and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

DES MOINES UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED & SURG

University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics

Completed in 2007

UCLA Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Dr. Tsirulnikov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsirulnikov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Tsirulnikov does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tsirulnikov and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.