Dr. Yuna Larrabee, MD

Dr. Yuna Larrabee, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Yuna Larrabee, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Quincy, MA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons in 2011 and specializes in facial plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.Read her story

500 Congress St Ste 2B

Quincy, MA 02169

• Commonwealth Care
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • HAP Insurance
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Larrabee

See how frequently Dr. Larrabee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
ENT Surgery
Sinus Surgery

Dr. Larrabee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Larrabee's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Larrabee "Dr. Larrabee is a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon practicing in Quincy and East Bridgewater. She earned her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed her residency in otolaryngology – head and neck surgery at New York Presbyterian – University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell and subspecialty fellowship training in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Michigan. "

This content was provided by Dr. Larrabee "My ambition is to create an environment where patients feel comfortable telling me what their issues are, so that I can not only come up with the right diagnoses, but also provide education on their condition and what they should expect in the future. Establishing a strong doctor-patient relationship is a top priority and that involving patients in their treatment leads to the best outcomes.  I look forward to contributing to high-quality patient care with the specialty training that I have received. Whether through a reconstructive or cosmetic procedure, I believe it is important to improve a patient's quality of life, especially since our face is the conduit through which we interact with much of the outside world"

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Princeton U
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Columbia Cornell Ny Presbytarian
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Larrabee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Larrabee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Larrabee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Larrabee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Larrabee to family and friends

Dr. Larrabee's Performance

Dr. Larrabee does wonderful work! I had septoplasty with turbinate reduction as well. I first went in there not breathing so great. I then had my surgery soon after visiting with Dr. Larrabee. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and all that she has done for me. I now have my life back to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Larrabee is a fabulous surgeon. I cannot recommend her enough. I had a septoplasty done a month ago with Dr. Larrabee at Mass Eye and Ear. Before surgery, she explained the entire procedure to me and what I could expect. She took the time to explain all of the possible side effects in detail...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Maura, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Larrabee!

Fantastically efficient, attentive, and thoughtful healthcare professional. Would feel very safe being under her care again.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Larrabee was amazing. She expedited my tests, gave me quick results and found me a surgeon immediately. Fantastic bed side manner!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback and are always striving to provide high quality patient care. Please contact our office if you have any questions.