Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Yun Ling, MD
Dr. Yun Ling, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in American Fork, UT. She is 52 years old. Dr. Ling is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, American Fork Hospital and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

1175 E 50 S Ste 241

American Fork, UT 84003

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Ling

Dr. Ling's Experience

Dr. Ling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Ling does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Catholic Health Partners

Dr. Ling has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ling to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Ling's Performance
American Fork, UT |
Dr Ling is professional and is a cheerful and competent primary care physian. It was more difficult to get an emergency appmt. and I ended up going to the ER but regular appmts are on time but not lengthy.
in Lehi, UT |
The best internist I've ever had. She truly cares about my health and follows up to make sure I follow thru with all my tests. Never had a doctor do that before. So very glad I found her.
in American Fork, Ut |
I absolutely love Dr Ling as my Dr. She's polite, funny, good to my children when with me. Understands what Im going through and the right medications or will adjust them if needed. I would never want a different dr
in Santaquin, Utah |
Dr. Ling is easy to talk with and I am able to explain what is going on with my symptoms. She is understanding, knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to my health. She takes the time to listen and makes suggestions on what would work for me. I would definitely recommend her to all my family and friends. I never have any problem scheduling an appointment with her office.
in utah |
Dr. Ling is amazing... She is always so kind and make sure im doing good... Always asks about my family... Very caring... Would recommend others to see her
in UT |
I have worked with Dr. Ling for years now, she has been very supportive and professional and really kind. I really appreciate her
in American fork, utah |
Dr. Ling is always so sweet and the visits are thorough but always so fast to get in and out! Great office staff!
in Long Beach, CA |
I love Dr. Ling. She takes time for her patients. She never seems rushed and she is happy to explain difficult topics. She is clear and brief on all subjects. I am glad for her accuracy too. She has volumes of knowledgeable too. Thank you for being so educated. You are a great doctor. Emily Smith.
in Eagle Mountain, UT |
Dr. Ling is excellent at listening to my needs and complaints. Unlike internists that i have had in the past, she does not patronize me due to my age and complaints. She has a cheerful disposition and my only wish is that she were practicing at the Eagle Mountain facility, where I now live. She is, however, worth the drive.
in A.F., Utah |
Dr. Ling has been a great doctor for me the last few years! She's extremely smart, attentive, and has been positive and helpful when explaining things. One of the best doctors I've ever had.
in Lehi, Utah |
Doctor Ling promised that she would help me with my diabetes on my first visit and since then she has been no help and is only concerned about her timing and acts like its a huge inconvenience when I ask her questions or need refills with no discussion. I could die without insulin and she doesn't seem to care.
in Utah |
I have had thyroid concerns so asked staff for thyroid test. It was low so Dr. Ling said I had to be seen in order for medication adjustment. Her staff called 5 times and left messages. I called back and couldn't get a response that I needed to be seen because it had been a year. It took over a week to get a direct message. I said I wanted to be scheduled for a yearly exam since I was coming in, but when I went in I was only scheduled for thyroid. Dr. Ling refused to give me a physical.
American Fork, UT |
While I think Dr. Ling is well- qualified as a doctor, I have often felt she is rushed and not willing to spend time to listen to my concerns.
in Heber, UT |
Dr. Ling is a great internist. Unfortunately her nurse(s) and staff have been very disappointing to work with to get timely information. Yesterday, 1-4-16, I left 4 messages to have someone PLEASE call us and talk to us about the blood tests that were taken on 12-21-15 that no one ever called us back on like we were told from Dr. Ling that they would call us within two to three days. The nurse assured me she'd call me back with direction during my 4th request and again she never called back!
Have you seen Dr. Yun Ling, MD?
Are you Dr. Ling?