Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas, MD

Pain Medicine •  Female • Age 54

Dr. Kin-Kartsimas

Twin Grove Pediatrics

6 E Phillip Rd Ste 1106 Vernon Hills, IL 60061

Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Vernon Hills, IL. She specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Kin-Kartsimas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kin-Kartsimas

3.6

Dr. Kin-Kartsimas?
Dr. Kin-Kartsimas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas, MD
Terrible, with little to zero demonstrated compassion. Her focus appeared to be first on a non existent boogey man FDA enforcer rather than imaging & imaging analyses reports, patient comfort and mobility. To sum up my experience, it was a painful exercise in frustration.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas, MD?
Dr Kin is nothing but a licensed drug dealer. She makes a fortune pushing thousands of opioids per year on her patients as long as they have insurance. She will drop you like a bad habit if your insurance lapses. She does not care what your ailment is either. She gives everyone opioids hoping to get them hooked so she can milk the insurance for every penny.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas, MD?
Horrible paranoid Russian/ wouldn’t refill my script 3 days early so I could go to my aunts funeral in California. Patient for 2 years never asked once for an early refill. Good luck she won’t let you go in vacation either if it coincides with your refill schedule. Complete crap and her staff sucks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas, MD?
I've been seeing her for many years now. She is very experienced and knowledgeable about my health care. She is a good listener and she's very caring about my pain. I have ehlers-danlos syndrome and severe spinal disease. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas, MD?
Absolutely horrible horrible person. All she does is keep ordering pain pills and telling you there is nothing physically wrong with you and it's all because of depression that you hurt. I finally got a neurosurgery consult and found out that the same imaging reports that she had showed several herniated discs throughout my spine. I mentioned this to her and she said well you will never get surgery. 3 sets of facet injections failed and office staff called and yelled at me and hung up on me. No!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas, MD?
I was turned off to pain management MDs, b/c my first experience w/an assoc of the dr. who retired. So, Dr. KK undeservedly inherited my caution, skepticism, negative outlook etc., but proved to be an active, attentive, caring listener, and a fully vested, thoughtful diagnostician. She's compassionate, open to input, perceptive and sensitive to how I coped between our appts. Simply put, Dr. KK improved my life; fortifies my hope. She's a 10 star, totally professional caregiver in truest sense.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yuliya Kin-Kartsimas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kin-Kartsimas?

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Med College Wi Affil Hosps

Dr. Kin-Kartsimas accepts

Dr. Kin-Kartsimas accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Priority Health
Priority PPO

1 board action Found
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (6/28/2019)View details
No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Kin-Kartsimas' experience treating your condition or procedure