Dr. Yubelkis Tinoco, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Yubelkis Tinoco, MD
Dr. Yubelkis Tinoco, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Stuart, FL. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Tinoco is affiliated with Martin Medical Center and Martin Hospital South.

Dr. Tinoco's Care Philosophy

You, the patient, is the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care- Excellent is our goal. We have a highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been working together to make this a great medical team. Our practice believes in patient care. We work together with the patient and their family to achieve the patient's maximum healing and wellness.

Dr. Tinoco's Experience

See how Dr. Tinoco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tinoco

Dr. Tinoco accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Tinoco is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tinoco has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tinoco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tinoco to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Tinoco's Performance
Indiantown, FL |
Dr. Tinoco has been caring for my mother for 4 years. She is not interested in my mother and does not listen to her concerns. When my father was dying from pancreatic cancer and my mother was sick and stressed out, she did not show any compassion or concern. We would be willing to overlook her poor bedside manner, however she recently dismissed my mothers abnormal lab work. I have been a registered nurse for 33 years and my mother will no longer be seeing this physician!!
Stuart, Fl |
Have been seeing Dr Tinoco for three years, always hoping that I could make a connection with her but I am giving up. I never felt like she had any interest in me, no warmth, felt like she rushed through my appointment. Really disappointed that I have hung in there for so long.
in Stuart, FL |
Dr. Tinoco is uncaring and dismissive. Having moved here recently I was looking for a woman doctor. She doesn't give you a feeling of warmth or confidence as she never smiles, is dismissive of concerns, and refused to provide care for me that I had been getting all along from my previous doctor. Her office assistant is just as bad as Tinoco. She insisted that I was not eligible for service, but when she finally checked, she found out I was right. Don't go to them. They are incompetent!
Have you seen Dr. Yubelkis Tinoco, MD?
Are you Dr. Tinoco?

Compare Dr. Tinoco

Dr. Tinoco's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tinoco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• Chief resident, 2009

Dr. Tinoco has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tinoco's Board Certifications

Universidad Central de Venezuela

Graduated in 1988

Rush-Copley Medical Center

Completed in 2010

Dr. Tinoco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tinoco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecological Examination