Dr. Yosef Soleymani, MD

PediatricsMaleAge 84

Pediatrics

Dr. Yosef Soleymani, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in New Hyde Park, NY and has over 58 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES in 1964. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Yosef Soleymani, MD

Soleymani Yosef MD Office

1575 Hillside Ave Ste 200 New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Allergy Treatment
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Blood Allergy Testing
  • Contact Dermatitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Skin Testing and Screening
  • Vertigo
  • Wheezing

Dr. Soleymani accepts

Dr. Soleymani accepts the following insurance:

Select
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Dr. Soleymani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soleymani

3.0

I visited Dr. Solemani's office and was very pleased with the results. He has an amazing staff, the nurses and receptionists are wonderful, and he is professional, compassionate, thorough, and got me on my feet in no time. I would highly recommend him and this practice to anyone suffering with allergies! Thank you Dr. Soleymani, and staff!!
Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosef Soleymani, MD?
Dr. Soleymani is attentive and compassionate and he made my breathing better on the very first visit. I feel lucky to have found someone that has experience and bedside manner! Nowadays everyone just cares about what the place looks like instead of the quality of care they receive and I think it's a disgrace! I am referring to the other reviews--this is a doctor that has seriously helped my mother, myself and my husband and I trust him and think he is a great diagnostician and is thorough and generous. When my insurance changed and it was not yet accepted by his practice, he told me that he would work with me and give me a price break because he didn't want me to neglect my treatment. He really cares about his patients and if I ever wait a little bit to see him, I know it's because he's a busy doctor and he's busy because he's so good and everyone gets a thorough looking over when in his care. Dr. Right if you want quality, experience and genuine concern.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosef Soleymani, MD?
Both offices are filthy! Ceiling tiles are bulging from water damage.ceiling vents are covered with duck tape, dust is everywhere. No regard for appointment time as both the doctor and PA consistently show up late. Now they have a puppy in the office treatment areas! This is an allergy and asthma practice ! I'll never go there again, nor would I ever recommend anyone. This place needs to be shut down.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosef Soleymani, MD?
If you like waiting 1.5 hours or more to be seen then this is the office for you. Front desk squeezes in patients and office doesn’t ever honor appointments on time. Doctor also makes you come back for testing. They must love collecting insurance money here. I’m switching doctors. This place is a disgrace.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosef Soleymani, MD?
The doctor is extremely unprofessional. During my appointment, he was busy filling out another person's chart and mixing vials for him/her. He told me to wait in my appointment, since my appointment would take longer. He didn't listen to anything I was saying, and instead gave his own theory as to why I was there and recommendations for treatment. He prescribed the wrong medication to me. Also told me to come back for another appointment, since he couldn't do my allergy test that day.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jericho, NY – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yosef Soleymani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soleymani?