Dr. York Yates, MD

Dr. York Yates, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
221 reviews

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

I have always felt that the best source of new patient referrals is word of mouth. For this reason I do not advertise heavily as is customary with many plastic surgeons. A happy plastic surgery patient will tell two people they are pleased; an unhappy patient will tell ten they are displeased. To this end, I am a perfectionist and have many happy patients. I hope you will find your visit to our office a comfortable, positive experience.Read more

Personal Bio

Completing my residency program in Missouri, I excitedly returned to Utah and joined the amazing physicians at the Tanner Clinic...Read more

Dr. Yates' Experience

See how Dr. Yates' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yates

Dr. Yates accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yates has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yates' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yates to family and friends
Dr. Yates' Performance
in Syracuse, Utah |
I recently had a breast lift and reduction by Dr. Yates, the result is amazing. I couldn't be happier. Everything about my procedure- from the consultation, to the surgery, and now the follow ups- have been handled wonderfully. Dr. Yates and his staff are professional, caring, and friendly. I have recommended him to several of my friends and am waiting anxiously for my next procedure. My trust in his office was well placed... I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you all, you're the best!!!
in Syracuse, UT |
Dr. Yates and his staff are amazing. I would recommend him to anyone who is considering some form of plastic surgery! He is very knowledgeable and skilled in his craft. From the initial consultation to the post op appointments, I have felt cared for and any concerns were addressed right away. He will put you at ease and talk you through the procedure you are thinking about exactly. My tummy tuck looks amazing and I'm just about 3 weeks post op. It is better than I could have ever imagined.
in Utah |
Dr. York Yates is a highly skilled and meticulous plastic surgeon. The complete art and attention to detail is unsurpassed. I am a 47 year mom of 3 who lost 110 lbs. and had a significant amount of loose skin as a result. I received a full tummy tuck and breast lift with augmentation and I can honestly say I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! He was attentive, personable, and had a meticulous eye. I would consider myself a pretty picky person, but nothing compared to Dr. York Yates. He displayed such care i
Have you seen Dr. York Yates, MD?

Dr. Yates says...

Completing my residency program in Missouri, I excitedly returned to Utah and joined the amazing physicians at the Tanner Clinic which I had been associated with nearly my whole life.  My father has been at Tanner Clinic as a Family Physician for his entire career and I am proud to follow his footsteps.

For the first several years we didn’t specialize in anything in particular offering a range of services including cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body as well as reconstructive surgery for deformity or cancer and complex hand surgery.   As the practice filled, I found that we didn’t have enough time to offer all of these services and over the past 6 years we have taken on a facial plastic surgeon and hand surgeon while limiting the scope of our practice to cosmetic surgery of the breast and body.

Dr. Yates' Care Philosophy

I have always felt that the best source of new patient referrals is word of mouth.  For this reason I do not advertise heavily as is customary with many plastic surgeons.  A happy plastic surgery patient will tell two people they are pleased; an unhappy patient will tell ten they are displeased.  To this end, I am a perfectionist and have many happy patients.  I hope you will find your visit to our office a comfortable, positive experience.

Dr. Yates' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Yates has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yates' Board Certifications

Completed in 2003

Completed in 2003

University of Utah

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Yates does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yates and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Lip Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Reconstructive Plastic Surgery