Dr. Yoon-Soo Bae, MD

Dr. Yoon-Soo Bae, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Yoon-Soo Bae, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Read her story

Laser & Skin Surgery Center® of New York

317 E 34th St

New York, NY 10016

• 1199SEIU
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • HIP Health Plan of New York
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Bae

Video

See how frequently Dr. Bae performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ringworm
Dermatitis
Fungal Nail Infection

Dr. Bae's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Bae's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bae "Yoon-Soo Cindy Bae is a Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - General, Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) - Cosmetic Dermatology started practicing in New York, NY 2009. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Massachusetts State Medical Society American Medical Association American Academy of Dermatology American Society for Dermatologic Surgery American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery American College of Mohs Surgery Women's Dermatologic Society New England Dermatological Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES Cutting Edge Research Grant 2011 - American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Young Investigators Writing Competition Award - American Society for Dermatologic Surgery La Roche Posay North American Foundation Research Grant PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Bae Acne Acne Scarring Age Spots Angiofibromas Body Contouring Botox Bruising Brown Spots Birthmarks Broken Blood Vessels Café Au Lait Cellulite Crows Feet Double Chin Excessive Sweating Facial Redness For Men Only Fine Lines Fillers Hair Removal Hemangiomas Ingrown Hairs Leg Veins Melasma Moles Nail Conditions Nevus Of Ota Pigment Loss Port Wine Stains Makeup Removal Scar Removal Skin Cancer Skin Laxity Stretch Marks Sun Damage Skin Of Color Tattoo Removal Venous Lake Vitiligo Volume Loss Wrinkles Xanthelasma FORMS OF PAYMENT cash, check, major credit cards and CareCredit INSURANCE ACCEPTED accepts most insurance WEBSITE laserskinsurgerycom "

This content was provided by Dr. Bae "Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality care with state of the art technology in a professional and respectful environment. All of our procedures are performed by Board Certified Dermatologist   "

• Dermatology

• Genital Warts
  • Hyperpigmentation
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melasma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail Diseases

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne Scar Removal
  • Active FX Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Vbeam Perfecta Laser Treatment
  • Vectus Laser Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • XTRAC® Excimer Laser Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of California -- BS Physiological Sciences
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Boston University School of Medicine
  • Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bae has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bae does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bae and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bae's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bae to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Bae's Performance
Dr. Bae is the best! She takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and is very thorough in explaining the options that I have. I came to Dr. Bae after seeing multiple doctors regarding a skin condition. The other doctors diagnosed my skin condition to be something else that it was not. Dr. Bae looked at my skin and new exactly what was needed to be done to help fix the problem. Thank you, Dr. Bae.
Any time I have skin problems, I go to Dr. Bae. When I need Botox, laser treatments, and fillers, I go to Dr. Bae. When I have questions about skin products, I go to Dr. Bae.. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and brilliant. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist.
in Queens, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr Bae! I had filler and Botox done by her and I have to say she has an artists hand. She listened to my concerns and fully corrected them. I didn’t want anything drastic just subtle and she did a beautiful job! I didn’t have any bruising and am enjoying all the compliments I get! If your interested in cosmetics she’s the one for you!
in New York, NY |
I have had chapped lips for years. When I discussed my main problem of concern on my lip, Dr. Bae immediately was concerned and wanted to biopsy the area. Dr. Bae was very compassionate with my concerns and reassured me that we will treat according to the results. I ended up having a pre-cancer and I'm so pleased with her thoroughness, excellent care and bedside manner.
New York, NY |
Meeting with Dr. Bae was an overall great experience. She addressed my issue along with all of my many questions and concerns. She was very warm and welcoming. Her recommendations were on point and helped me. I will be sure to recommend her to my friends
in Brooklyn, NY |
I went to Dr. Bae because my primary Dr. diagnosed me with Perioral Dermititis but referred me to a dermatologist for confirmation. My appointment with Dr. Bae lasted less than 3 min. where she proceeded to wrongly diagnose me, prescribe me medication that made my condition WORSE and walked out of the room before I could even ask a single question. I was left speechless from the lack of time and care that was given to me. I had to go to a different dermatologist the next day for proper care.
New York, NY |
I had an appointment with Dr. BAE. I found her to be not very thorough, indifferent, and slightly arrogant. She barely looked at me and gave me a diagnosis. She seemed very bored and not at all interesteted in my problem. I would not recommend this doctor.
in Brooklyn NY |
Unfortunately I can only click on 5 stars. Dr Bae deserves 5 billion stars! !! Having had many many doctors in our lives, Dr Bae is not only one of my families very best doctors she has also became our good friend. Her care doesn't stop when you leave her office, her care is never ending and her results are even better then her bedside manner. We found our pot of gold when we found Dr Bae Cathy from Brooklyn
Have you seen Dr. Yoon-Soo Bae, MD?

Visit Dr. Bae

Dr. Bae accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • 1199SEIU
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • HIP Health Plan of New York