Dr. Yong Zhu, MD

Dr. Yong Zhu, MD

Rheumatology ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Yong Zhu, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Burien, WA. He specializes in rheumatology.

Dr. Zhu accepts

Dr. Zhu accepts the following insurance:

Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Zhu's experience treating your condition or procedure

Yong Zhu, MD, is a board-certified rheumatologist who cares for patients age 16 and older. Dr. Zhu practices full-spectrum rheumatology, from diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune diseases to care for vasculitis. His approach is patient-centered and compassionate. Dr. Zhu is a Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology.

• Rheumatology

2.8

Dr. Zhu?
Dr. Zhu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yong Zhu, MD
He was very hard to understand. He doesn't care how you're feeling or doing. After the initial visit he only spends 15 minutes with you and rushes you out the door. Feels like he's in it for the money and he has zero compassion for you or your problems. He also forgets what he has said in previous appointments and changes his mind constantly making his therapeutic decisions questionable. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yong Zhu, MD?
I have seen him 3 times in the last two months... Extremely knowledgeable and a little funny too. I was leary about treatment with enbrel, I ditched my previous rheumatologist, because of her lack of knowledge and inability to explain anything. Dr Zhu explained everything, took extra precaution, and even treated my hip bursitis which I thought i had to just live with. Was nervous about the injection, but he was very kind & quick. Best rheumatologist I have had since my 1st 1 retired 4 yrs ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yong Zhu, MD?
A bit difficult to understand but know what he is talking about. Unfortunately the medical staff surrounding Dr. Zhu is so abysmal that it is difficult to get anything accomplished at a reasonable pace. I constantly had to call to remind them to do things that could have been done weeks in advance. The medical assistants were by far the worst i have ever dealt with and I will not be returning to this clinic solely because of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yong Zhu, MD?
I was referred to this office due to a new health issue relating to Rheumatology and got turned away before I was ever able to schedule because he doesnt treat my current health issue (I am not asking him to). I have already been diagnosed for many years and my PCP felt I should see a Rheumatologist for these new changes. I have never been declined an appointment by a specialist EVER! Dont waste your time here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yong Zhu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zhu?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zhu treats patients.