Dr. Yong Kim, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Yong Kim, MD
Dr. Yong Kim, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center.

Dr. Kim's Care Philosophy

Ministry that happens to be a family medicine business.

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Kim is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Kim's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
What an awesome doctor, what an awesome staff! Dr. Kim didn't just say what I wanted to hear, he said what I NEEDED to hear. His competence really impressed me as well. You can see he is on top of the latest medical research and he challenges you to do study on your own (a refreshing attribute) to be completely informed. But, the only thing maybe even better than Dr. Kim is his AMAZING staff of competent and very pleasant ladies (didn't see any guys). They made me feel VERY special.
in Snellville, GA |
I am a patient of Dr Kim. Have been since he started in practice. I would not use another GP. He is always kind, considerate, empathetic, and extremely attentive to my concerns. I have recommended Dr Kim to several friends and relatives. I will continue to do so, I highly recommend Dr. Kim.
in Loganville, GA |
Dr Kim always gives his full attention and listens to my concerns with an open mind. I love the way he interjects his real life experiences when we discuss different medical issues.
Snellville, GA |
Dr. Kim has been our family's doctor for 20+ years. Over the past couple of years - and the last few months - he's changed drastically. My family and I aren't sure what has happened to the kind, empathetic Doctor we'd come to know and love. He's become moody, distant, and apathetic. He is inconsistent in his decisions. He has told a family member one thing one visit, and the next completely changed his tune. It will make your head spin. We are changing doctors. Wouldn't reccomend.
in Lilburn, GA |
Dr. Kim and his PA Christine are wonderful. During my visit, I always feel very welcome and cared about. They both spend time with me and listen to my needs. My visits are very thorough and I love this practice. I LOVE the patient portal. Often times, it is difficult to get through immediately on the telephone, but when I leave a message on the portal, Kay (front office ANGEL) calls back immediately. I would highly recommend this practice!
Have you seen Dr. Yong Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Compare Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's Care Philosophy

Ministry that happens to be a family medicine business.

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Kim does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Emory University

• Other Education
    University of California At Los Angeles

Completed in 2001

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kim does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.