Dr. Yolanda B. Ajala, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ajala's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ajala's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Internal Medicinenull

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Ajala

Dr. Ajala accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
      • American Republic
      • INTotal Health
      • Midwest Health Plan
      • Molina Healthcare
      • WellCare

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Ajala has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Ajala

Dr. Ajala's Review Details
      4.8 based on 20 responses
      Experience with Dr. Ajala
      Dr. Ajala's Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (17)
      in Houston, TX |
      I love Dr. Ajala. I seen the doctor on May 2016 as a new patient and she was amazing. Sometimes as patients we forget some things we're planning on asking. No worries! She has you covered, she asks so many follow up questions. She is generally concerned. There was no rushing and she listens to all your concerns and goes over and beyond to breakdown everything. I am never changing doctors. Her staff is just as nice and professional. She is hands down the BEST!
      in Pearland, TX |
      Dr. Ajala is first class!!! She was concerned about ALL of my needs. I never felt rushed at any point in our conversation. As I spoke to her about each one of my medical concerns, she patiently addressed each one of them individually. She took her time to make sure her recommendations were clear and concise. Her vivid explanations and friendly demeanor made the doctor's office experience enjoyable and relaxing. It was definitely like talking to a friend, who happens to be a medical expert.
      in Manvel, TX |
      I was so nervous and embarrassed, I had not been to see a Dr in years. Dr Ajala has great customer service skills and needed every bit of them to deal with me. First she calmed me down, we discussed my health and needs. I felt very comfortable with her and confident in her level of care, she is thorough, she took the time to explain her course of treatment. I am so grateful that she is my Primary Physician..
      in Pearland, TX |
      The staff was so friendly. My visit was like having a conversation with a friend. The doctor did not rush me at all. I will definitely be recommending this physician to family and friends.
      in Pearland, TX |
      Scheduled through ZocDoc and was able to do new patient questionnaire online which made it so much easier. I arrived early thinking I would need to fill out something else but nope, I was seen almost immediately. Dr. Ajala obviously reviewed my chart prior to coming into the room as I didn't have to explain too much of my history. She listened attentively and never felt rushed. Will be recommending her to all my family and friends in and around Pearland.
      in Pearland, TX |
      Lately since I moved to Texas I have acquired a lot of allergies and asthma, at 67 yrs of age this is not good. With my other medical problems I was looking for an internist that would be close to home and cared about the individual patient. Today she was very precise in the questions she asked concerning my family history. To me this was very important to go over all the medical issues of my family since I am a part of their DNA. I feel very comfortable in having her as my primary Dr.
      My experience was very good, I was searching for a physician that I felt comfortable around and was very knowledgable . I felt like I knew her forever and that's a plus!!! I will be sharing her with all of my friends and family. Her staff was very friendly also from the front desk to assistant.
      in Pearland, TX |
      Dr. Ajala was so caring and nice. I brought my young son with me and she was helping him stay entertained and happy throughout the visit. I felt like she was knowledgable and professional.
      Have you seen Dr. Ajala?
      Are you Dr. Ajala? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Ajala

• Allergic Rhinitis
      • Anemia
      • Asthma
      • Congestive Heart Failure
      • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
      • Depression

Franklin Square hospital Center

Completed in 2007

Louisiana State Univeristy

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Ajala has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Ajala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
      • Board certified in Internal Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ajala

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ajala's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Ajala

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Ajala's Care Philosophy

We believe in putting YOU, the patient, FIRST. From one-on-one consultations to arranging visits around your schedule, you will find your Personalized Care is our Primary concern.