Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Yolanda Ajala, MD
Dr. Yolanda Ajala, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Pearland, TX. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Ajala is affiliated with St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital, Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, Pearland Medical Center, Saint Joseph Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital and Memorial Hermann Healthcare System - Southwest.

Coastal Primary Care

8619 Broadway St Ste 205

Pearland, TX 77584

Dr. Yolanda Ajala, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • American Republic
  • HealthPlus
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health

Learn about Dr. Ajala

We believe in putting YOU, the patient, FIRST. From one-on-one consultations to arranging visits around your schedule, you will find your Personalized Care is our Primary concern.

Dr. Ajala's Experience

Dr. Ajala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Health Education

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Franklin Square hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Franklin Square hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Ajala has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ajala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ajala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ajala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ajala to family and friends
Dr. Ajala's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Ajala is friendly, helpful, and easy to talk to. Traits that every PCP should have. I left her office excited to have found a doctor that genuinely cares about her patients. I can't recommend her enough.
in Pearland, Texas |
Dr. Ajala is knowledgeable, informative, friendly and treats her patients with respect. She'll tell you like it is but she does it in a kind and respectful manner. She had a wonderful bedside manner and a great since of humor! My husband and I both love her. Her staff is fabulous too!
in Duluth, GA |
Thorough, listens and explains well.
Houston, TX |
I have been to Dr. Ajala's office twice and both times I was turned away by Emma at the front desk because I didn't have an appointment scheduled. No one plans on getting sick so when a patient comes in feeling ill and weak there's no reason to turn that patient away. I'm sure Dr. Ajala is a great doctor but I will not be returning to her office because of the attitude and lack of professionalism by Emma. I will not be taking my family there thanks to Emma.
in Pearland, Tx |
Doctor Ajala is a magnificant doctor. I was seeing a previous doctor for a long time until I switched to her and I couldn't be more happier to have a doctor like her. She actually gets to know the patients and talks to them on a personal level to make them feel welcome into her office. If you're looking for a new doctor for internal medicine. I highly recommened her! She is the best!
in Houston, TX |
I love Dr. Ajala. I seen the doctor on May 2016 as a new patient and she was amazing. Sometimes as patients we forget some things we're planning on asking. No worries! She has you covered, she asks so many follow up questions. She is generally concerned. There was no rushing and she listens to all your concerns and goes over and beyond to breakdown everything. I am never changing doctors. Her staff is just as nice and professional. She is hands down the BEST!
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Ajala is first class!!! She was concerned about ALL of my needs. I never felt rushed at any point in our conversation. As I spoke to her about each one of my medical concerns, she patiently addressed each one of them individually. She took her time to make sure her recommendations were clear and concise. Her vivid explanations and friendly demeanor made the doctor's office experience enjoyable and relaxing. It was definitely like talking to a friend, who happens to be a medical expert.
in Manvel, TX |
I was so nervous and embarrassed, I had not been to see a Dr in years. Dr Ajala has great customer service skills and needed every bit of them to deal with me. First she calmed me down, we discussed my health and needs. I felt very comfortable with her and confident in her level of care, she is thorough, she took the time to explain her course of treatment. I am so grateful that she is my Primary Physician..
in Pearland, TX |
The staff was so friendly. My visit was like having a conversation with a friend. The doctor did not rush me at all. I will definitely be recommending this physician to family and friends.
in Pearland, TX |
Scheduled through ZocDoc and was able to do new patient questionnaire online which made it so much easier. I arrived early thinking I would need to fill out something else but nope, I was seen almost immediately. Dr. Ajala obviously reviewed my chart prior to coming into the room as I didn't have to explain too much of my history. She listened attentively and never felt rushed. Will be recommending her to all my family and friends in and around Pearland.
in Pearland, TX |
Lately since I moved to Texas I have acquired a lot of allergies and asthma, at 67 yrs of age this is not good. With my other medical problems I was looking for an internist that would be close to home and cared about the individual patient. Today she was very precise in the questions she asked concerning my family history. To me this was very important to go over all the medical issues of my family since I am a part of their DNA. I feel very comfortable in having her as my primary Dr.
My experience was very good, I was searching for a physician that I felt comfortable around and was very knowledgable . I felt like I knew her forever and that's a plus!!! I will be sharing her with all of my friends and family. Her staff was very friendly also from the front desk to assistant.
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Ajala was so caring and nice. I brought my young son with me and she was helping him stay entertained and happy throughout the visit. I felt like she was knowledgable and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Yolanda Ajala, MD?
Are you Dr. Ajala?

Visit Dr. Ajala

Evening
Dr. Ajala accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • American Republic