Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD

Ophthalmology •  Female • Age 39

Dr. Kashyap

Hudson Eye Plastic Surgery, PLLC

110 E 40th St New York, NY 10016

Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in New York, NY. She is affiliated with medical facilities Jacobi Medical Center and Mount Sinai Morningside. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kashyap to book an appointment.

Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists

Compare Dr. Kashyap with our nearby Ophthalmology Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.

Dr. Kashyap's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kashyap

Dr. Kashyap?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kashyap to anyone in need of an oculofacial plastic surgeon. She is so professional, took her time in explaining my treatment options and was open to trying conservative options first which was very appreciated. An excellent doctor who also has lovely and extremely helpful staff. Hands down I had a wonderful experience with this practice !
Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
Doctor Kashyap is very skilled professional. I highly recommend her. Dr. Kashyap is not just the ultimate professional but caring and compassionate. She is knowledgeable about the latest procedures, well respected and a top doctor in her field . I see great improvement in my condition I just two months. The office staff is always a pleasure to deal with!
Kim V in NY – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
Dr. Kashyap was outstanding. She was very caring and made sure I was comfortable. I am usually nervous with any procedures and hospitals. While she was doing my eye procedure to remove chalazion, I barely felt a thing. She was talking to me the whole time to make sure I was not nervous. Even after the procedure her assistant Layla followed up to make sure I was doing okay. Overall I am really very happy that I choose Dr Kashyap and I would recommend anyone to Dr Kashyap without any hesitation.
NY – Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
The care I received and concern for me was outstanding.
Linda Fitzpatrick – Mar 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
Dr Kashyap is amazing! She is warm,kind and compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I was referred to her office by my ophthalmologist Dr Kraus. Dr Kashyap is thorough and has an excellent bedside manner. She personally called and checked on me at home after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Kashyap!
Doreen Tuttle in Hopewell Junction NY – Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
Dr. Kashyap performed a Ptosis repair & upper eyelids Blepharoplasty. Upon meeting her, I was put at ease by her confidence in describing the procedures she would be performing. I was impressed by her interest and concerns about answering all my questions pre and post surgery. She made herself available and personally called me in more than one occasion, I felt very well cared for.. The surgery is a success, and I am so thankful I met her. I am highly recommending her, she is outstanding.
M. Ngo in Saugerties, NY – Jan 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
Dr. Kashyap is a very kind and caring person. She put me right at ease. She thoroughly explained the procedure, provided a painless experience, and she personally called me to see how I was feeling afterward. I felt very well cared for by Dr. Kashyap and would not hesitate to recommend her.
Stone Ridge – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
Prior to meeting Dr. Kashyap, I had two surgeries on my lower left eye lid. The first to remove a cancer and the second to move the lower lid to an appropriate position. I was very unhappy with the second surgery because the lid was not positioned correctly.. My opththaimo.logist Dr. Dianne Kraus, recommended Dr. Kashyap saying, you're going to be real happy with D. Kashyap, and I am! The surgery went very well. She made me feel comfortable because of her definite nature.
william lee – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
I was very confident with Dr.Keshayap decisions and level of care . She is very attentive and explains everything to you with detail. My surgery with her was exceptional and I healed perfectly well with no complications.Very very satisfied with Dr.Kashyap, love her and would recommend her to anyone . Thank you Dr.Kashyap for your care!
Wanda Moran in MANHATTAN – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
Dr. Kashyap performed botox on me for my blepharospasms. She is kind, patient and extremely skilled. Im so happy I found her!!
New York, NY – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
Upon meeting Dr. Kashyap I was immediately put at ease by her friendly "bedside manner" and her confidence in describing the surgery she would be performing. I was impressed by her interest and concern about answering any and all questions I had. The instructions for pre and post op were extremely thorough. My surgery proceeded smoothly and I am highly satisfied with the results. She is a highly skilled professional. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.
Fred Voss in Wappingers Falls, NY – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
In my opinion, Dr. Kashyap is an excellent, highly skilled physician/surgeon who goes the extra mile for her patients. She makes herself available both pre- and post-op. She anticipates and answers all questions and problems, thereby making her patient feel as comfortable as possible. She is kind, compassionate, and doesn't rush her patient or the family. She made what could have been a very stressful experience comfortable and the result was wonderful.
vera zelenetsky in Fishkill, NY – Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
Dr. Kashyap is terrific. My experience with her was tremendously positive. We appreciated her knowledge, care, straight-forwardness, solution-oriented actions and kindness. She went to bat for us with insurance to make sure the procedure was covered and the results of the procedure was nothing less than phenomenal
Matthew in New York, NY – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?
I saw Dr. Kashyap today for my chalazion removal surgery. I was extremely nervous about the procedure but happy to say I got it done! Dr. Kashyap did a great job walking me through the surgery and post-op process in detail. She distracted me from the procedure by starting a conversation and everything went very well with minimal to no pain. Highly recommend her to others!
Christina Chew in Brooklyn, NY – Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yogita Kashyap, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kashyap?

Yogita Kashyap, MD is a fellowship trained oculofacial plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive eyelid surgery, in addition to non-surgical facial rejuvenation. Dr. Kashyap is located in midtown Manhattan.

Dr. Kashya...