Dr. Yogesh Patel, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Coastal Pain Spinal Diagnostics 6221 Metropolitan St Ste 201 Carlsbad, CA 92009 Get Directions
Dr. Yogesh Patel, MD
Dr. Yogesh Patel, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Carlsbad, CA. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest.

Dr. Patel's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of our patients. When our patients first come to us they are unable to enjoy daily activities with their families and loved ones. Whether they are trying to enjoy a nice evening stroll or a round of golf, their pain often takes the joy out of their lives. We tailor each patient?s care uniquely to their needs to help them manage their pain, so they can get back to living normal lives. We provide clinically proven solutions to fill your life with Less

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Patel is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Fallbrook, CA |
I have yet to get an appointment with Dr. Patel. I've tried to get an appointment with his office for over three weeks now and still have yet to get a call back from his office.
Save me from yrs. of confusing spinal PAIN issues, got my life back again.
in San Marcos, CA |
Dr. Yogi, knows all about relieving pain! He is a expert at dealing with CRPS! He takes time to listen and work with me, I never feel like I am being rushed! Check out his Pain Management Tools on Coastal Pain's website.
in Oceanside, CA 92057 |
Through the months of working with Dr. Patel and his staff, I feel as if I can contribute to a fairly good quality of life. I still have my moments of terrible pain, but I do see in time there may be an easing off of my pain. I am so glad my doctor recommended that I go see him for treatment. He is the best doctor I have ever gone to for my pain management.
Carlsbad, CA |
Dr. Patel is a professional, caring doctor who takes the time to listen and create a plan that works for me. It truly is refreshing to find a doctor that actually takes the time to listen and provide a multi-step strategy to reduce my pain. Thank you Dr Patel!
in Carlsbad, CA |
Dr Patel has an excellent bedside manner. He really listens to me and genuinely seems to care. I have had epidurals in the past by other physicians with not much success, but to my surprise Dr Patel's injections took the pain out of both my back & neck! He is professional yet funny too. I recommend him highly!
in San Diego, CA |
I had a pain caused by a disk in my neck and asked to expedite the treatment. In two days I got appointment for epidural injection. The process went completely without pain and I was fully relaxed. The attitude of Dr Patal was amazing, friendly, caring and without any formal barriers. Overnight all the pain that I was suffering from in the last month completely gone. Coastal Pain staff was great, very helpful and without the formalities of Scripps, everyone help you outside their role
in Carlsbad, CA |
Dr. Patel has made my life worth living again after many years of debilitating pain. He is kind, courteous and interested in his patients. His staff is also excellent and I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Oceanside, CA |
Dr Patel is the only Dr. that has been able to help me with my back pain. I've had the pain for 30 years and it was only getting worse. He is the top of the list of any Doctor that I've ever seen. The Doctor that you would send someone to that you really loved and wanted them to have the best treatment.
in Oceanside |
I went to dr patel after my neck surgery. I was have back leg pain. Numbness in both legs and feet. I was not ready fir another surgery. I just needed relief till I was up for other surgery. It took few months. But the epidurals helped, and got on the right pain meds.'they did a genetic test by swabbing my mouth. That told him what pain meds work and the ones that don't. Many years taking pain meds that's didn't work and all the dr thought I was crazy. Now 3 pain scale. Work 40 HR week.
Have you seen Dr. Yogesh Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Phi Sigma Biological Honors, 1997-1999
    • Valedictorian Award, 1995
    • UCLA Biology Honors Award, 1995-1999
    • Golden Key Honors, 1997-1999

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

Completed in 2011

University Of California At Los Angeles

Graduated in 1999

• Gujarati

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine