Dr. Yoav Hahn, MD

Dr. Yoav Hahn, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 41 years old

Dr. Hahn's practice is devoted solely to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ear, skull base, balance system, and facial nerve. He is dedicated to your hearing and balance health. He provides a comprehensive approach to the treatment of all otologic and neurotologic problems.Read more

Dallas Ear Institute
7777 Forest Ln Ste A103
Dallas, TX 75230 Get Directions

Dr. Hahn's Experience

See how Dr. Hahn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hahn

Dr. Hahn accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hahn has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Hahn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hahn to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hahn
Dr. Hahn's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (79)
Ft Worth, TX |
I posted a negative review on the billing staff of there office. dr. Hahn stepped in and understood the situation and has his patience back!! He is outstanding more in one way and another. I was impressed and it made up for the billing dept. error on communication. Thank you Dr. Hahn
Carrollton, TX |
Dr Hahn is great, his nurse is great billing department is horrible!!! Surgery scheduled month in advance and three days before surgery I get call from them telling me I need to pay my out of pocket cost . I was upset She understood and let me pay after surgery. Billing called and I paid what we agreed the out of pocket. She stated they got with my insurance and assured me no more cost from the surgery. So I paid. 3 months holiday season I get bill showing I owe. Be careful they get you bad!!
in The Colony, TX |
I had been suffering with ear pain and constant itching and ear infections for many years due to ear surgeries that I had and which also caused hearing loss. I had seen many ear specialists who treated the ear infections and told me that I would have to live with the itching and pain and hearing loss. Thankfully, we were referred to Dr. Hahn and after two procedures, I no longer suffer with ear pain and itching and my hearing has improved. In my mind, Dr. Hahn is a truly a miracle worker!
in Allen, TX |
Dr Hahn is fantastic! If you are in need of work done on your ears there is no better place to be than in his care!
Lewisville, TX |
Dr. Hahn is patient, thorough and an expert in ear surgery - he also created a custom medication to help me with a chronic problem of many years. I appreciate his respectful explanation of issues and treatment options. Would recommend him to anyone with a difficult ear or hearing issue.
in Irving, TX |
Meeting this Dr Hahn is the best single moves I have ever done. He gave me great attention together with his staff and conducted a thorough diagnosis of my hearing loss condition. Shortly thereafter, I got a surgery appointment. I regained my hearing and forgot about my hearing aids that I have used for over 20 years. Thanks a lot Dr Hahn. You are a great gift. Keep up your great and humorous attitude. GIFTED HANDS. My family doesn't know how to thank you. You brought their dad back. God bless.
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr. Hahn is professional and personable!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Hahn was a critical part of my surgery team and his outstanding work has been the key to my ability to remain fully functional several months later. I'm a huge fan!
in Frisco, TX |
Staff and Dr. Hahn were very professional and explained a relatively complex problem in a manner in which I felt confident making the decisions necessary to treat Meniere's disease.
in Dallas, Tx |
Dr Hahn has great bedside manner. He is very knowledgable & thorough. We are thrilled to have him as our Doctor. I highly recommend him.
in Tyler, Texas |
Dr. Hahn is a remarkable physician and surgeon. His skill level is in a class by itself. And he has a vunderful brrrain. Great guy.
in Arlington, TX |
Excellent care, very knowledgable about my condition. Attentive & great surgeon.
in Dallas, TX |
This patient is quite happy, and quite impressed, with Dr. Hahn. There is an optimal mix of care and authoritativeness in his manner that I appreciate. I find my health concerns are comprehended and answered. And I find that these concerns are addressed decisively with the appropriate therapies. Thank you, Dr. Hahn.
in Little Elm, TX |
Great experience Dr. Hahn made me feel very comfortable and was very thorough. He gave me my hearing back.
Have you seen Dr. Yoav Hahn, MD?
Are you Dr. Hahn?

Compare Dr. Hahn

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Hahn at Dallas Ear Institute

Dr. Hahn's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hahn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Neurotology and Otolaryngology

Dr. Hahn has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hahn's Board Certifications

Completed in 2010

University of Chicago

Graduated in 1994

• Hebrew

Dr. Hahn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hahn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Electronystagmogram
  • Hearing Aid
  • Inner Ear Repair
  • Mastoidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Removal of Foreign Body from Ear