Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD

Addiction Medicine ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Delvalle

Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD is an addiction medicine specialist in Ridgewood, NJ and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 2003 and specializes in addiction medicine and psychiatry.

Make an appointment

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dementia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Heroin Dependence
  • Heroin Withdrawal
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence

4.5

Dr. Delvalle?
Dr. Delvalle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD
I found Dr. Delvalle last year via the wed and her great reviews online. Today, I hope to save someone’s life with this review like I feel Dr. Delvalle has saved mine. I have been depressed/anxious as far back as I can remember. Dr. Delvalle saved me from ME & i am eternally grateful. Her(CBT)Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, her patience, understanding, her extreme wealth of knowledge and guidance have been my support system and have granted me sanity, serenity and peace I never thought possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
never returns calls for appointments even before knowing about condition or patient. And that 1 star response shows her arrogance.
Office was close for the holiday and vacation. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
Dr.Delvalle has been my mothers physician for a couple of years now and Shes amazing! Shes very knowledgeable and attentive to her needs and her care. Dr. Delvalle has been the only physician to properly manage my mothers depression and anxiety through her therapy sessions. The therapy sessions are so convenient with multiple locations and great office hours. Also if the office is not an option, she also does video conferencing to make sure her patient has what they need and her full attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
Dr. Devalle is very kind and very helpful. She knew exactly what I needed and continues to help me. It took me so long to find someone I trust and like. Devalle is that person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
Dr. Delvalle has been such a wonderful experience for me I always thought going to a shrink was just not for me, But she has changed all that, her professionalism and ability to connect/relate to events in my life has been incredible! She is truly the best I would recommend therapy with Dr Delvelle for anyone who wants to better themselves/situation. I am now a changed person with A different approach on life and how to handle my problems. She has provided me with tools for life!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
Dr. Delvalle saved my life. She got me safely off of prescription pills I was abusing for 10 years. She is highly educated on every medication and truly knows the best way to help. I have never met a doctor that does not judge you, making it very easy to speak to her honestly and comfortably. If anyone needs help please go to Dr. Delvalle- she will help you with anything and turn your life around. Trust me she did that with me. Truly an amazing doctor. Thank you Dr. Delvalle xo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
I been struggling with my depression and anxiety for many years. Since I started my therapy with Dr Delvalle my life has been much different. She is great! She's been helping a lot with my personal/internal battle that I have with myself. I hope this review help anyone who is searching for an especialist like her. Both offices are located in beautiful areas, plenty of parking and many stores to visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
She Seems nice at first but extremely arrogant and unfriendly. I tried on several occasions to schedule appointments with her and she pushes people off at her discretion. It's a shame because I see so many positive reviews but unfortunately my experience was somewhat different.
This patient was never seen by me. We are not in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
She was exactly what I needed - she gets too the point quickly. She made me think about what is important and gave me new ways to look at things. She helps with medicine but believes that while there is a purpose for them, we should work hard with a goal of getting off of them if possible. Highly recommend her CBT therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
Dr. Delvalle is an excellent physician.She patiently adopted a unique style to meet my needs as a somewhat challenging patient.She has not given up on me.She is the only doctor that has not allowed me to fight her on medications. She can be strict but also nurturing.She incorporates psychiatry with other traditional therapies in our sessions. She makes therapy a rewarding experience when you put the effort in and work with her so she can help you help yourself. I honestly think she's brilliant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
Dr. Delvalle is a life saver. She is very professional and extremely knowledgable and works hard to help her patients through the hard times. Dr. Delvalle goes above and beyond with her level of care. She is kind and compassionate and is truly dedicated to helping her patients week after week and day after day. She always makes herself available whether it be for reassurance or an emergency appointment and in my opinion that goes along way. I highly recommend Dr. Delvalle- the best in her field!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?
Dr. Delvalle acts with urgency, patience, and a high level of integrity. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for long lasting results with depression, anxiety, addiction, manic symptoms, and bipolar disorder. She is passionate about helping people find solutions to live a happy and healthy life. My brother has been seeing Dr. Delvalle for many years now. If you or someone you know needs assistance, please schedule your appointment today. Sincerely, Angie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Delvalle?