Addiction Medicine  |
Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD
Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD is an addiction medicine doctor who practices in Westfield, NJ. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Westfield Office

82 Elm St Fl 2

Westfield, NJ 07090

Learn about Dr. Delvalle

Dr. Delvalle's Experience

Dr. Delvalle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Addiction Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Dementia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Heroin Dependence
  • Heroin Withdrawal
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Suicide Intervention

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • St Vincent Hosp Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • St Vincent's Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Delvalle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Delvalle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delvalle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Delvalle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Delvalle to family and friends
Dr. Delvalle's Performance
Colonia, NJ |
Dr. Delvalle has been such a wonderful experience for me I always thought going to a shrink was just not for me, But she has changed all that, her professionalism and ability to connect/relate to events in my life has been incredible! She is truly the best I would recommend therapy with Dr Delvelle for anyone who wants to better themselves/situation. I am now a changed person with A different approach on life and how to handle my problems. She has provided me with tools for life!!
in Paramus, NJ |
Dr. Delvalle saved my life. She got me safely off of prescription pills I was abusing for 10 years. She is highly educated on every medication and truly knows the best way to help. I have never met a doctor that does not judge you, making it very easy to speak to her honestly and comfortably. If anyone needs help please go to Dr. Delvalle- she will help you with anything and turn your life around. Trust me she did that with me. Truly an amazing doctor. Thank you Dr. Delvalle xo
in Bloomfield, NJ |
I been struggling with my depression and anxiety for many years. Since I started my therapy with Dr Delvalle my life has been much different. She is great! She's been helping a lot with my personal/internal battle that I have with myself. I hope this review help anyone who is searching for an especialist like her. Both offices are located in beautiful areas, plenty of parking and many stores to visit.
in North Bergen, New Jersey |
She Seems nice at first but extremely arrogant and unfriendly. I tried on several occasions to schedule appointments with her and she pushes people off at her discretion. It's a shame because I see so many positive reviews but unfortunately my experience was somewhat different.
This patient was never seen by me. We are not in network with insurance companies and have no obligation to give appointments to anyone who calls requesting an appt.
She was exactly what I needed - she gets too the point quickly. She made me think about what is important and gave me new ways to look at things. She helps with medicine but believes that while there is a purpose for them, we should work hard with a goal of getting off of them if possible. Highly recommend her CBT therapy.
in Closter, NJ |
Dr. Delvalle is an excellent physician.She patiently adopted a unique style to meet my needs as a somewhat challenging patient.She has not given up on me.She is the only doctor that has not allowed me to fight her on medications. She can be strict but also nurturing.She incorporates psychiatry with other traditional therapies in our sessions. She makes therapy a rewarding experience when you put the effort in and work with her so she can help you help yourself. I honestly think she's brilliant.
in Closter, NJ |
Dr. Delvalle is great at psychiatry. She definitely knows her way around medication with a method that I've never had used on me before. I finally feel settled into some kind of routine and she's the ONLY doctor in over a decade who has made me instantly medication-compliant. She's too smart. You can't argue or get over on her, which is exactly the kind of doctor I need. She's also been kind enough to incorporate different methods of therapy w/me that are very helpful & she's super pretty :)
in Mahwah ,Nj |
Dr. Delvalle is a life saver. She is very professional and extremely knowledgable and works hard to help her patients through the hard times. Dr. Delvalle goes above and beyond with her level of care. She is kind and compassionate and is truly dedicated to helping her patients week after week and day after day. She always makes herself available whether it be for reassurance or an emergency appointment and in my opinion that goes along way. I highly recommend Dr. Delvalle- the best in her field!
in Cliffside park |
Dr. Delvalle acts with urgency, patience, and a high level of integrity. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for long lasting results with depression, anxiety, addiction, manic symptoms, and bipolar disorder. She is passionate about helping people find solutions to live a happy and healthy life. My brother has been seeing Dr. Delvalle for many years now. If you or someone you know needs assistance, please schedule your appointment today. Sincerely, Angie
Have you seen Dr. Yissell Delvalle, MD?

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Urgent Care Medicine